Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (7,884 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Feb 19 2013, 10:35 PM
soapgoddess
Feb 19 2013, 09:00 PM
Checkers
Feb 19 2013, 04:13 PM
Shylan is coming and writers you better not :

Posted Image

Nick: Hey remember when he stole our kid?

Posted Image

Not surprised at all Avery chose Nick. I have triangle fatigue. Tyler/Lily/Cane, Chelsea/Adam/Sharon, and Nick/Avery/Dylan. -_-
I cannot agree with you more, but there's another love triangle coming: Sharon/Dylan/Adam. It's Adam overkill. He needs to finally be left out
of the love triangles it's so exhausting he's always included--he's an obstacle for couples moving on with their lives.
I dont think that will be a full fledged triangle tho. Adam has way too much on his plate to deal with that! He's got the mystery of the preggo wife and Victor/Victoria breathing down his neck about NE and seems like he will find out about Victor and Wheeler. He might just be relieved to be rid of his stalker!
I hope you're right. He doesn't need to be in a full fledged triangle. He's got too much going on that needs to be resolved and he should let Sharon go
finally. But--Adam is always in Sharon's orbit, regardless of what's going on with him.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

So sexy.

:ermmmm:

Posted Image

Soapwatcher

Sorry about the dyed blonde comment, when I was a teenager I wanted to dye my dark almost black hair blonde or frost it, but my mother said no way in hell, now its turned white or more than frosted on its own, but I have all the characteristics of a dumb blonde joke in a former brunette head, and I am not criticizing any blondes brunettes or redheads or inbetweens I'm just saying I am a joke walking around actually doing what "dumb blondes" are accused of.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I just read some spoilers on twitter! Christine is the new DA and she is going to nail Phyllis!!!! I can't wait!!! LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

I'm loving Shylan today. Steve and Sharon have good chem. :wub:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 20 2013, 12:49 PM
that is a horrible picture of him. jmo
He's much cuter than that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 20 2013, 12:51 PM
Sorry about the dyed blonde comment, when I was a teenager I wanted to dye my dark almost black hair blonde or frost it, but my mother said no way in hell, now its turned white or more than frosted on its own, but I have all the characteristics of a dumb blonde joke in a former brunette head, and I am not criticizing any blondes brunettes or redheads or inbetweens I'm just saying I am a joke walking around actually doing what "dumb blondes" are accused of.
don't worry about it, I was just screwing with you anyway. lol
You think you have it bad, not only am I blonde, naturally, just not this shade, but I'm Polish, how many jokes do you think I hear? lmao

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 20 2013, 01:14 PM
I just read some spoilers on twitter! Christine is the new DA and she is going to nail Phyllis!!!! I can't wait!!! LOL
well that's going to be interesting, she can't prosecute the person she is suing, and, it's a civil suit, it would be Buggy vs Spastic, no DA involved, so her being the DA will mean nothing, that is if someone bothers to research the law.
She already got smacked down once in the criminal court. I hope she gets smacked down again, not that I condone what phyliss did, but just that I can't stand the Bugster.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I was hoping the bug wouldn't be back. No such luck

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I could get behind Dylan and Sharon. Anything to keep her away from Adam. Shick will always have my heart though.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hey Sammy did ya hear the one about the blonde Polock that went into the drugstore............
;) just funnin ya

Tolepainter_1

Sammie Jo
Feb 20 2013, 07:33 PM
Soapwatcher
You think you have it bad, not only am I blonde, naturally, just not this shade, but I'm Polish, how many jokes do you think I hear? lmao
Sammie Jo, it's nice to see someone who can laugh at themselves. Now a days, unfortunately, we are so PC that no one has a sense of humor anymore!! :rolleyes:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 21 2013, 08:26 AM
Hey Sammy did ya hear the one about the blonde Polock that went into the drugstore............
;) just funnin ya
:lol: :lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Tolepainter_1
Feb 21 2013, 12:50 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher
Sammie Jo, it's nice to see someone who can laugh at themselves. Now a days, unfortunately, we are so PC that no one has a sense of humor anymore!! :rolleyes:

you're right, people take themselves way too seriously these days. ;)

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 20 2013, 07:31 PM
Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 20 2013, 12:49 PM
that is a horrible picture of him. jmo
He's much cuter than that.
The picture is pixel-ed because it is too big.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 22 2013, 12:28 AM
Tolepainter_1
Feb 21 2013, 12:50 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher

you're right, people take themselves way too seriously these days. ;)
If you can't have people laugh at you and you laugh back then you have no sense of humor. Hell I even laugh at myself because if I can't laugh at me then no one can and believe me anyone can laugh at me and I just join in the laughing.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

YAY CRICKET is coming back and is going to try to take that dirty nasty whore down! :D

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Cricket ain't gonna do dog shit. She might think she can but she might as well just give up. She couldn't take Phyllis down before and she won't do it again. (I guess you could be talking about Sharon instead of Phyllis since Sharon has become the biggest whore in GC) I jjust presumed you were talking about Phyllis since Sharon has no cases pending against her. Sharon should have a case pending against her since she burned the ranch down in a rage and drunken state. She was drunk as a skunk when she burnt the ranch down and her being Bi Polar had nothing to do with the ranch getting burnt down.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 22 2013, 03:30 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Phyllis doesn't have any cases pending against her either, does she? The H&R was thrown out and stomped on.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sharon is so niave about Adam. :shame: The Shadam kiss :puke:

Phyllis is supposed to be a bad bitch, but she's a chronic whiner, :blah: :blah: always blaming others for her issues.

I appreciate Nick's concern and protectiveness of Sharon. He still loves her! :wub:

I don't think Avery has learned anything from her mistakes, just like Phyllis.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 25 2013, 08:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply