Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 09:58 AM (8,156 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 22 2013, 12:28 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 20 2013, 07:31 PM
Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 20 2013, 12:49 PM
that is a horrible picture of him. jmo
He's much cuter than that.
The picture is pixel-ed because it is too big.
that barely looks like him, his nose is all pinched and his mouth is too small, plus he looks a lot younger there.
I don't know about pixels, but it's an awful picture, surely they could have found another one.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Feb 25 2013, 07:35 PM
Sharon is so niave about Adam. :shame: The Shadam kiss :puke:

Phyllis is supposed to be a bad bitch, but she's a chronic whiner, :blah: :blah: always blaming others for her issues.

I appreciate Nick's concern and protectiveness of Sharon. He still loves her! :wub:

I don't think Avery has learned anything from her mistakes, just like Phyllis.
just because Nick doesn't want to see sharon get tied up with adam doesn't mean he loves her, if he loved her, he'd be with her.
He's just concerned and he hates adam, she is his kid's mother.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I agree Sammie. Sharon and Nick will always have a connection and care about what happens to each other. Same with Phyllis and Nick. They all had children by Nick and this holds them together. Just because Nick warned Sharon about Adam in no way does it mean Nick loves Sharon and will always care what happens to her.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sammie Jo
Feb 25 2013, 11:32 PM
soapsudz
Feb 25 2013, 07:35 PM
Sharon is so niave about Adam. :shame: The Shadam kiss :puke:

Phyllis is supposed to be a bad bitch, but she's a chronic whiner, :blah: :blah: always blaming others for her issues.

I appreciate Nick's concern and protectiveness of Sharon. He still loves her! :wub:

I don't think Avery has learned anything from her mistakes, just like Phyllis.
just because Nick doesn't want to see sharon get tied up with adam doesn't mean he loves her, if he loved her, he'd be with her.
He's just concerned and he hates adam, she is his kid's mother.
Nick still loves Sharon, he's just not in love with her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The Chipmunk needs to be killed off ASAP!!! If he even thinks about stealing from Mrs C ugh. what a colossal loser!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 26 2013, 01:50 PM
The Chipmunk needs to be killed off ASAP!!! If he even thinks about stealing from Mrs C ugh. what a colossal loser!
No kidding! WTF is he thinking!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 26 2013, 02:30 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 26 2013, 01:50 PM
No kidding! WTF is he thinking!
In a way I hope he does, actually. Then Chloe can finally dump his ass and hook up with Alex! lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I can't believe the thought even entered the empty head! All she's done for him and he's ready to rob her blind. Sad thing is... he'd get by with it because the old gal's memory is getting so bad.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I totally love Summer and Kyle. No paternity scandal pls lol.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 26 2013, 11:09 PM
I totally love Summer and Kyle. No paternity scandal pls lol.
I can't stand either one of them, so putting them together just makes for a major vomit break.

Ejole Lifer

I like the actress who plays Summer but I say no to Summer and Kyle too. He's too cocky and his looks or personality don't back it up. Summer is still a kid even though she's 18. I'll give her a pass. Kyle looks in his 20s

LPS
Member Avatar

I can't stand Summer. Two faced hoe. She puts the move on every guy on the show. Hell, I like Kyle more than her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I guess I'm just amused to see Little Phyllis operate like her mother. I was surprised that Jack was so fine with it. At least this gives Kyle a s/l.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

How did Summer get 18? Wasn't it not too long ago they gave her a car for her 16th? Anyway, don't like the actress at all.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Little Phyllis is a hot mess. She is determined to go after Kyle. I don't think it's going to end well.

Checkers
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Feb 27 2013, 12:53 PM
How did Summer get 18? Wasn't it not too long ago they gave her a car for her 16th? Anyway, don't like the actress at all.
That was some super aging. :blink:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I find myself liking Summer & Adrianna which is a surprise because I couldn't stand either.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hey, if Summer is 18 there is nothing stopping her from being with Kyle who is probably all of 23. We know women/girls mature faster than men, so... they are about the same age.
Only thing stopping them is finding out that they are bro and sister. Like another potential couple on the show ;)

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 28 2013, 08:04 AM
Hey, if Summer is 18 there is nothing stopping her from being with Kyle who is probably all of 23. We know women/girls mature faster than men, so... they are about the same age.
Only thing stopping them is finding out that they are bro and sister. Like another potential couple on the show ;)
And Summer was like last week getting her sweet 16 car from Dad, after she wrecked hers while having an accident and killing
Chelsea and Adam's baby!!! How cool is that??? Then this week she is 18...whatever... :shrug:

Ejole Lifer

Nick has the worst set for a home. I think Avery's is the best. I like Sharon's as well. Even Phyllis' apartment looks better than the tack house. Hideous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply