Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: February Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM (8,764 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LMDAO :laugh:

Jillian Bowe ‏@jillianbowe
Ask Sharon Newman, she steals RT @MelodyThomasSco: Where on earth is my http://TheFreshDiet.com bag of food??I can't eat dinner without it...!

Melody Thomas Scott Melody Thomas Scott ‏@MelodyThomasSco
@jillianbowe LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MM is now using Willy Wonka as his name on Twitter. The guy needs some mental help fast. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yes I think the point of MM being an attention whore has been established already.. next..
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Well whether you enjoy hearing about MM or not doesn't matter. You don't have to read it. Someone else might be interested.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 4 2013, 04:29 PM
Joshua Morrow @JoshuaMorrowYR
@aldaperle: Joshua which actress that u would prefer2 play the role of yur wife in the soap? Phillis, Avery or Sharon? RT I LIKE LIVING ;)
smart guy Josh! lol
That's like the cartoon I saw, the overweight wife is standing on a scale and asks hubby, if she looks fat, hubby says, do I look stupid? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 01:47 AM
Mannnn What in the entire hell! YnR must be slow as dried dog doo-doo if a muthafuccin siggy of a blogger is an issue beside A89 always has listing of fav shows etc in they signature. (So The Fuck What it ain't got One damn thang to do with Y&R twitter). Last I checked Ellie & others instructed us to do away with "GIFS Sigs" because it slowed the board down Right?: So if a Sig ain't honking the board down then how about one just leave the others be to their own style of signature preferences.

Hell I wanted to read some interesting tweets and come here and see some weak mess about a dang-on simple siggy that belong to somebody else.. #FOHWTBS :hmmph:
well truthfully, I didn't understand it either and didn't know it was a siggy and since it was in huge red letters that you couldn't possibly miss, I thought it related to Y&R and it was there for us to read. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I love EB on twitter especially when he's telling his stalker to fuck off! LMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 01:47 AM
Mannnn What in the entire hell! YnR must be slow as dried dog doo-doo if a muthafuccin siggy of a blogger is an issue beside A89 always has listing of fav shows etc in they signature. (So The Fuck What it ain't got One damn thang to do with Y&R twitter). Last I checked Ellie & others instructed us to do away with "GIFS Sigs" because it slowed the board down Right?: So if a Sig ain't honking the board down then how about one just leave the others be to their own style of signature preferences.

Hell I wanted to read some interesting tweets and come here and see some weak mess about a dang-on simple siggy that belong to somebody else.. #FOHWTBS :hmmph:
HAHA love you L&D :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

^^^^ :blowkiss:

Young and Restless ‏@YandR_CBS
Join #YR's @ChristelAdnana & @gregrikaart for a LIVE twitter chat TOMORROW 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT. Submit your questions using #ASKYR!

Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan
Looking thru #YR headshots at work to donate 4 charity & came across this gem. @gregrikaart, will u go to prom with me? pic.twitter.com/LXyUaGvJ

Interesting! I see GR getting a lot of pub lately wonder what that's about. Well he and EH pairing is still utter shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Honestly though if people's signatures bother anyone that badly you can go to your board settings page at the link below and choose not to see anyone's signatures. :)

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/home/?c=4
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Queen B
Feb 5 2013, 01:09 PM
Yes I think the point of MM being an attention whore has been established already.. next..
Yep...but I just can't help myself not to go look at his tweets.......can't stand him, would never give him any feedback so he knew I was there. Just lurk.........watching him bore himself into the ground...one can only hope... :toetap: he is ick ick ick... :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 09:11 PM

Join #YR's @ChristelAdnana & @gregrikaart for a LIVE twitter chat TOMORROW 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT. Submit your questions using #ASKYR!

Looking thru #YR headshots at work to donate 4 charity & came across this gem. @gregrikaart, will u go to prom with me? pic.twitter.com/LXyUaGvJ

Interesting! I see GR getting a lot of pub lately wonder what that's about. Well he and EH pairing is still utter shit.
Melissa is really promoting Greg R. She makes it a point to mention how great he is in a lot of her tweets.

I love EB too telling his stalker to Fuck off. He doesn't stutter when he says it. The stalker will not leave him alone. She gets blocked and comes back with a new name and avatar every time. He is really pissed about it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

lightandday

Young and Restless @YandR_CBS

Melissa Claire Egan @MClaireEgan

Yep, I agree!!! (And Happy Birthday Bob Marley! woulda been 68 on 02-06-13 rip)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

lightandday

Do you think GR might get the boot and his coworkers are trying to save him?

GR was getting into a lot of fights on Twitter with Y&R Fans.
Edited by LPS, Feb 6 2013, 08:19 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

His character has no direction at this point and I would welcome him leaving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 6 2013, 12:54 AM
lightandday

Melissa is really promoting Greg R. She makes it a point to mention how great he is in a lot of her tweets. I love EB too telling his stalker to Fuck off. He doesn't stutter when he says it. The stalker will not leave him alone. She gets blocked and comes back with a new name and avatar every time. He is really pissed about it.

Why Missy all of sudden wanna promo for GR?..Gugh!I need her to stop that won't do her any favors either hell her character got two fanbases calling for her demise and creaming for her job to end.

That demented Freak-Ho blows man I wish the police get that one, always starts shit w/EB He's the ultimate sweetheart on twitter minding his business tweeting about sports and here come this fucwad.

LPS
Feb 6 2013, 08:18 PM
Do you think GR might get the boot and his coworkers are trying to save him?
GR was getting into a lot of fights on Twitter with Y&R Fans.

U know this was my first thought are they ready to be done w/ writing for Kevin Fisher and is it me or does it seem like JG and crew more interested in writing for (EH) Kate than him? I'm not big on Detective Fuzz but she sure did gleam across from him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

If you look at GR's twitter page, you can see him fighting with Y&R fans who dislike Kevin. IMO, that's a sign he might get the boot. That sh*t is stupid. Why do these actors start random conversation with crazy Twitters? I could understand if the actor didn't initiate it, but its not going to save your job. I remember when Stafford did that crap.

Maybe GR shouldn't have been so eager to give EOB the boot?

His character became a dud under MAB and LML. The romantic-comedy angle made him the Spinelli of the show...aka a joke.
Online Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

All I know is they better be getting ready to end Chlovin. I give no fucks about GR loving this wack pairing. Put Chloe with someone else. Girl looked like she was getting wet talking to Alex.
Edited by Peridott, Feb 6 2013, 11:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

lightandday

Gregg is buttering up to every one on twitter. He tells them all their scenes are fantastic and all of them are falling for it. They are all thanking him. He is wanting to be the big guy on the block by kissing all the other actors asses.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Chlovin does need to end ASAP. That pairing is on my shit list along with Sham. I also like EB on Twitter. He seems really personable and just someone who is very honest. Definitely not as bad as his reputation suggests from certain soaps bloggers. Whether he got on there on his own or whether it was a PR move, I'm glad he did it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic