Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: February Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM (8,745 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

OMG. I hope GR gets the boot,there's nothing left to say for his character anymore. and he fights w fans who dislike him? woah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 6 2013, 12:54 AM
lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 09:11 PM
^^^^ :blowkiss:

Young and Restless @YandR_CBS
Join #YR's @ChristelAdnana & @gregrikaart for a LIVE twitter chat TOMORROW 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT. Submit your questions using #ASKYR!

Melissa Claire Egan @MClaireEgan
Looking thru #YR headshots at work to donate 4 charity & came across this gem. @gregrikaart, will u go to prom with me? pic.twitter.com/LXyUaGvJ

Interesting! I see GR getting a lot of pub lately wonder what that's about. Well he and EH pairing is still utter shit.
Melissa is really promoting Greg R. She makes it a point to mention how great he is in a lot of her tweets.

I love EB too telling his stalker to Fuck off. He doesn't stutter when he says it. The stalker will not leave him alone. She gets blocked and comes back with a new name and avatar every time. He is really pissed about it.
hmmmmm, I wonder if his stalker is who I think it is?
There's someone on another board who would almost have blood shoot out of her eyes when EB was mentioned.
Claims EB gave her husband and her the brushoff at an airport. She's had a hate on for him ever since. lol
Of course I know there are plenty of crazies in the world, but she'd be my pick! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

Queen B
Feb 5 2013, 01:09 PM
Yes I think the point of MM being an attention whore has been established already.. next..
We get it some people like him, some don't. Move on..
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

3WishGenie
Feb 5 2013, 08:10 PM
I love EB on twitter especially when he's telling his stalker to fuck off! LMAO
That person is still going after him? He can just block them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

So MM supposedly posted a picture of a brunette Sabryn Genet (Tricia Dennison) but then shortly afterwards deleted it. NB is saying that Tricia is back.

Posted Image
*this is not the pic he posted. just posting a picture of her for some that never saw Tricia or forgot what she looked like*
Edited by Checkers, Feb 7 2013, 02:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 7 2013, 02:17 PM
So MM supposedly posted a picture of a brunette Sabryn Genet (Tricia Dennison) but then shortly afterwards deleted it. NB is saying that Tricia is back.

Posted Image
*this is not the pic he posted. just posting a picture of her for some that never saw Tricia or forgot what she looked like*
I saw this on SON, I was waiting for someone to post about this. If this is true, I will be so happy. Tricia was a fave of mine.

All they'd need now is Heather Tom back as Victoria!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
Feb 7 2013, 02:35 PM
Checkers
Feb 7 2013, 02:17 PM

Posted Image
I saw this on SON, I was waiting for someone to post about this. If this is true, I will be so happy. Tricia was a fave of mine.

All they'd need now is Heather Tom back as Victoria!
Bringing back Tricia would be epic. Y&R was on fire during that time period. Though it depends on who is involved in the story and how well written it is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Feb 7 2013, 01:32 PM
Queen B
Yes I think the point of MM being an attention whore has been established already.. next..

I will move on when I damn well please and like I said before I will post what I want, when I want until a mod tells me to move on and quit posting about MM
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 7 2013, 04:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 7 2013, 04:58 PM
soapflake02
Queen B

I will move on when I damn well please and like I said before I will post what I want, when I want until a mod tells me to move on and quit posting about MM
No one said you couldn't post about MM, but I just don't see what's so fascinating about him, he's an attention whore and what we're doing here is giving him attention
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Well I will decide whether I post about him even if we are giving him attention. He needs attention. He is crazy and probably needs some mental help. Seems some are still interested in his tweets even if you're not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Feb 7 2013, 01:33 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 5 2013, 08:10 PM
I love EB on twitter especially when he's telling his stalker to fuck off! LMAO
That person is still going after him? He can just block them.
someone told me he had blocked them but they keep coming back under new names.
gotta wonder about someone who would keep doing that just to hassle someone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

EB has blocked her several times and she just gets a new avatar and username and starts in again. He did tell her to fuck off and I don't blame him. She is one nasty bitch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

OMG....I totally hope Tricia beats the crap out of Victoria and she has to have facial reconstruction and when they take of the gauze....BAM....Heather Tom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

He should try and complain to Twitter to see if they can get her IP address.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
Heard @JoshuaMorrowYR & @1SteveBurton were snooping around the @PriceIsRight set. Security is looking for surveillance footage I can share.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 7 2013, 09:59 PM
He should try and complain to Twitter to see if they can get her IP address.
I think he said he has complained to twitter and they are looking into but as long as they cannot find out who it is harassing him she will continue changing her user name and avatar just to harass him. She has to be one sick puppy to keep all of this changing user names and avatars just to be able to harass him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

If they can find out her IP address they can get the police involved, find out what isp she uses and get her info that way
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I would think that Twitter has a device for checking ISP addresses but you never know. Some sites do and some sites do and some sites don't. It is a huge site with lotz of members and I would be willing to bet they do track ISP's and if so they should be tracking this crazy bitch's because she is so nasty and annoying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Lamon Archey ‏@LamonArchey

Quote:

Holy shit! #yr fans are no joke! I have a feeling @sharonlcase fans will whoop my ass over these placebo pills.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

HotPepper
Feb 7 2013, 04:58 PM
soapflake02
Queen B

Really? Not that big of a deal.. chill out..
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic