Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: February Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM (8,885 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Both of you chill out and move on. That's not a suggestion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Seems that MM is rubbing off on Sharon Case . She now has two Twitter accounts. One Sharon Case and the other Sharon Newman. I do believe her ego is also a little inflated too. In this tweet she is complimenting herself and saying wish Sharon Case a happy birthday.

Sharon Newman @SharonNewmanYR

Happy Birthday to my normal & mentally stable alter ego @sharonlcase She's never looked better! (neither have I)

She is really trying to get some attention too so it seems.

Sharon Newman @SharonNewmanYR

I might be bipolar but Chelsea is delusional. There's no medication for stupidity.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 10 2013, 12:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

How do you know that Sharon Case is also tweeting from that character Twitter? Did she say that somewhere?
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

It certainly appears to be Sharon case. If you go read twitter it sure looks like the same person to me with different names
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 10 2013, 12:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

There is no proof that that is Sharon Case. And no, it isn't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

How do you know it isn't Sharon Case? You don't. No it is not verified but several of the actors on YnR that are tweeters are not verified. Max Ehrich, Emily O'Brien (Ex Jana) Gregg Rikaart. Would you like more actors that are not verified. You don't seem to question those actors that do not have verified accounts on Twitter. Let it be the innocent and sweet Sharon Case and yes you will question it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

All the Twitter accounts you just mentioned belong to the actual actors and the one your saying Sharon Case is also running is a parody Sharon Newman account. I tweeted Sharon Case to ask if she's behind the parody account so we'll see how and if she replies. Hopefully she'll reply and we'll be able to put an end to this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 10 2013, 03:31 AM
How do you know it isn't Sharon Case? You don't. No it is not verified but several of the actors on YnR that are tweeters are not verified. Max Ehrich, Emily O'Brien (Ex Jana) Gregg Rikaart. Would you like more actors that are not verified. You don't seem to question those actors that do not have verified accounts on Twitter. Let it be the innocent and sweet Sharon Case and yes you will question it.
It's a fan created account for the character. And why are you so sure it is SC? Because you hate her so much and want to put her down in any way possible? If there was a Phyllis Summers twitter account, I guess MS would be behind that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

WTH?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 10 2013, 04:57 AM
Sharon Case is being accused of creating twitter accounts with zero proof to that fact. Fun times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

N&S

The Sharon Newman and Cassie Newman "parody" accounts are run by the same person and it's definitely NOT Sharon Case
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

SC only has ONE account, and that's her own. If she had another twitter account then she would have made it public knowledge to everyone, so lets not let our imaginations run wild because it'll just make you look crazy :wink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

To be clear I am not a member of any fanbase be it for an actor, character or couple. I am not against fans of any actor, character or couple. I did not want a rumor to get started here that Sharon Case was running a parody account and have people going around saying that they read it the DR so it must be true. I would have done this had it been about any actor/actress on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Wow twitter is like a warzone after this pregnancy news lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Here is the photo EH tweeted.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14uyvec&s=6
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

Miss Rhi
Feb 10 2013, 04:10 AM
All the Twitter accounts you just mentioned belong to the actual actors and the one your saying Sharon Case is also running is a parody Sharon Newman account. I tweeted Sharon Case to ask if she's behind the parody account so we'll see how and if she replies. Hopefully she'll reply and we'll be able to put an end to this.
she doesn't have time to tweet her regular twitter let alone a fake one..
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 10 2013, 10:43 PM

I wonder if she got in trouble for that...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 10 2013, 10:43 PM

I'm sorry but that was just the dumbest thing ever.. she practically gave away an entire storyline... WOW!

Sometimes I wonder if twitter was the worse thing ever for actors and actresses... ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

EH messed up but the way people were acting was crazy. Tweeting JG, BB, and CBS about it was overboard wanting to get her in trouble. People had been guessing Chelsea was gonna be pregnant after that quick Chadam reunion and the dream Adam had. Not to mention SOD was teasing about Chelsea being pregnant before EH even posted a picture of her script.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 10 2013, 11:29 PM
EH messed up but the way people were acting was crazy. Tweeting JG, BB, and CBS about it was overboard wanting to get her in trouble. People had been guessing Chelsea was gonna be pregnant after that quick Chadam reunion and the dream Adam had. Not to mention SOD was teasing about Chelsea being pregnant before EH even posted a picture of her script.
Agreed. The reaction to that photograph is completely over the top. Who gives a rat's ass if she sent that photograph and accidentally let out a spoiler? Puhlzee, some viewers act like a 19 year old virgin boy in a whore house when they get the chance to see some spoilers. I don't know why viewers would complain. She probably didn't expect people to get out photoshop and zoom in to read the text.

Quote:

I'm sorry but that was just the dumbest thing ever.. she practically gave away an entire storyline... WOW!

All she did is reveal Chelsea is pregnant. That's not an entire storyline. Plus, I don't see too many viewers complaining about the spoilers they get at SOC. If people don't want to know the ending, they can skip the spoiler section, IMO. We are suppose to find out next week that Chelsea is pregnant, so she only let the cat out of the bag a week or two early. I fail to see how this is a shocking spoiler.
Edited by LPS, Feb 11 2013, 01:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic