Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: February Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM (9,113 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Some were acting like it was EH's fault Chelsea is pregnant. I mean seriously the vitriol that was being spewed at her was crazy. Heck...if anything she did some a favor. Pulled that bandage off quick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I think most of the complaints are from Chadam fans. She didn't write the script.

With regards to the content of the spoiler, I see that as a sign of hope for this show aka Shadam won't happen, LOL. However, I am tired of Chelsea getting pregnant every other week. Damn!
Edited by LPS, Feb 11 2013, 01:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 11 2013, 01:27 AM
I think most of the complaints are from Chadam. She didn't write the script. However, I see that spoiler as some hope in the show aka Shadam won't happen, LOL. However, I am tired of Chelsea getting pregnant every other week. Damn!
It's definitely about Chadam (some other reasons depending on the viewer) and it's being misdirected at EH. I don't want Chelsea pregnant and I definitely don't want Adam procreating period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I have mixed feelings b/c I did love Chadam so much. But Adam is a first class ass and Chelsea hasnt done anything to him to deserve that treatment and now she is saddled with the demon's child. The giveaway by EH was actually a relief to me b/c at least I can rest easy that she isn't using the baby to get back with him or to get in btwn Shadam. Sounds to me like she will be avoiding him like the plague which is music to my ears LOL.

Many of these Shadam fans are taking it way to seriously and going overboard with the hate. I don't think it helps when they are being egged on by MM either. I don't know what they expect? Adam was going to need an heir eventually and god forbid would they have Sharon give birth to cousins!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Strictly My Point Of View Here!

But Uuh this ain't got too much of nothing to do with Chels and Adam fans,NoNo! That mess popped off on twitter the way it did because of a select few within the Sharon and Adam fan base YES! That select row of messiness leading the charge with they little cloak and dagger tweets to anything Sony & CBS affiliated blowing up the executives mentions while shouting the same GARB spew at the Y&R writers attaching their ("How dare You Have Chelsea The Bore Pregnant") tweets.. The original photo was from EH web-gram which was later posted on soaps..com and then brought over on twitter now was Liz wrong if not instructed to do so..HELL YEAH! But let me put in check whats real, Those same motherfuckers out there parading to the writers like she committed the ultimate wrong is the SAME ones who gladly Shouted to the heavens on the Sharon and Adam previous spoilers that hadn't been talk about and were supposedly leaked by the Sanctified Soap Apostle MM and them bitches had not one got damn problem dragging those spoilers all over you-tube and anywhere else...O`but now they wanna Shit A Brick at Liz (EH)?..RMMFE

Posted Image
Edited by lightandday, Feb 11 2013, 03:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 11 2013, 01:13 AM
Checkers
Feb 10 2013, 11:29 PM
EH messed up but the way people were acting was crazy. Tweeting JG, BB, and CBS about it was overboard wanting to get her in trouble. People had been guessing Chelsea was gonna be pregnant after that quick Chadam reunion and the dream Adam had. Not to mention SOD was teasing about Chelsea being pregnant before EH even posted a picture of her script.
Agreed. The reaction to that photograph is completely over the top. Who gives a rat's ass if she sent that photograph and accidentally let out a spoiler? Puhlzee, some viewers act like a 19 year old virgin boy in a whore house when they get the chance to see some spoilers. I don't know why viewers would complain. She probably didn't expect people to get out photoshop and zoom in to read the text.

Quote:

I'm sorry but that was just the dumbest thing ever.. she practically gave away an entire storyline... WOW!

All she did is reveal Chelsea is pregnant. That's not an entire storyline. Plus, I don't see too many viewers complaining about the spoilers they get at SOC. If people don't want to know the ending, they can skip the spoiler section, IMO. We are suppose to find out next week that Chelsea is pregnant, so she only let the cat out of the bag a week or two early. I fail to see how this is a shocking spoiler.
I still think its dumb... Its a script showcasing future stories. Anyways.. maybe she'll think twice the next time..

As far as the story, I could give a rat's behind that Chelsea is pregnant. I'm not one of the one's that is having a hissy over it no matter how pointless and stupid I think the storyline is. :shrug:
Edited by Daytime, Feb 11 2013, 08:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

So basically Chelsea's uterus is being treated like a clown car?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 11 2013, 02:00 AM
I have mixed feelings b/c I did love Chadam so much. But Adam is a first class ass and Chelsea hasnt done anything to him to deserve that treatment and now she is saddled with the demon's child. The giveaway by EH was actually a relief to me b/c at least I can rest easy that she isn't using the baby to get back with him or to get in btwn Shadam. Sounds to me like she will be avoiding him like the plague which is music to my ears LOL.

Many of these Shadam fans are taking it way to seriously and going overboard with the hate. I don't think it helps when they are being egged on by MM either. I don't know what they expect? Adam was going to need an heir eventually and god forbid would they have Sharon give birth to cousins!!
Quote:

Many of these Shadam fans are taking it way to seriously and going overboard with the hate.

surely you're not shocked. ;)

A spawn of adam's, this could turn into a remake of Rosemary's Baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Omg SJ, yes! rosemary's baby lol. Or the exorcist :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

LPS
Feb 11 2013, 01:13 AM
Checkers
Feb 10 2013, 11:29 PM
EH messed up but the way people were acting was crazy. Tweeting JG, BB, and CBS about it was overboard wanting to get her in trouble. People had been guessing Chelsea was gonna be pregnant after that quick Chadam reunion and the dream Adam had. Not to mention SOD was teasing about Chelsea being pregnant before EH even posted a picture of her script.
Agreed. The reaction to that photograph is completely over the top. Who gives a rat's ass if she sent that photograph and accidentally let out a spoiler? Puhlzee, some viewers act like a 19 year old virgin boy in a whore house when they get the chance to see some spoilers. I don't know why viewers would complain. She probably didn't expect people to get out photoshop and zoom in to read the text.

Quote:

I'm sorry but that was just the dumbest thing ever.. she practically gave away an entire storyline... WOW!

All she did is reveal Chelsea is pregnant. That's not an entire storyline. Plus, I don't see too many viewers complaining about the spoilers they get at SOC. If people don't want to know the ending, they can skip the spoiler section, IMO. We are suppose to find out next week that Chelsea is pregnant, so she only let the cat out of the bag a week or two early. I fail to see how this is a shocking spoiler.
I think its funny how people that don't want spoilers read them the most then get mad when they don't like what they are reading.. These spoilers will be out probably next week anyways.
Edited by soapflake02, Feb 11 2013, 09:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

I think its funny how people that don't want spoilers read them the most then get mad when they don't like what they are reading.. These spoilers will be out probably next week anyways.

I'm certain this particular spoil was in SOD issue before it was release via (EH) which she posted on 2/7 and I later saw the issue of SOD that had a picture of Chels holding a pregnancy test on 2/9.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 11 2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:

I'm certain this particular spoil was in SOD issue before it was release via (EH) which she posted on 2/7 and I later saw the issue of SOD that had a picture of Chels holding a pregnancy test on 2/9.
Yep. SOD had the spoiler first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

Checkers
Feb 11 2013, 10:13 PM
lightandday
Feb 11 2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:

Yep. SOD had the spoiler first.
Doesn't matter where it came from, in the beginning point is it was a spoiler people didn't like and then when EH basically confirmed it people took it out on her, because sometimes rag mags get it wrong, hoping EH would deny it , when she confirmed it people got mad at her. And like it or not that spoiler has people talking so they will probably go with it now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Funny, i thought of Chuckie or BasketCase, remember that movie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 11 2013, 10:42 PM
Quote:

I didn't watch either of those, I quit watching horror movies after The Omen, that scared the crap out of me, refuse to watch any of them.
I did see the promos for chuckie though, creepy little bastard, I would have thrown kerosene on him and hit him with a blow torch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 12 2013, 12:11 AM
BlissfulLily
Feb 11 2013, 10:42 PM
Quote:

I didn't watch either of those, I quit watching horror movies after The Omen, that scared the crap out of me, refuse to watch any of them.
I did see the promos for chuckie though, creepy little bastard, I would have thrown kerosene on him and hit him with a blow torch.
Chuckie! That little guy is scary. He has the same hairstyle as Adam lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Remarkable resemblance, no? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chelsea must be the most fertile female on that show. How many times is she going to be knocked up?
She reminds me of Sami from Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

knocked up but no kids, that is depressing. Unlike the some that pop out babies like rabbits.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 12 2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:

Chelsea must be the most fertile female on that show. How many times is she going to be knocked up?
She reminds me of Sami from Days.
except Chelsea is far less interesting (well Sami was interesting back in the day).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic