Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: February Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM (8,886 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Brent Boyd tweeted about the Avery/Dylan/Nick Triangle:

Quote:

Thanks. Those 3 actors can do anything: comedy, drama, steamy romantic stuff. And they're each so attractive - I hate them.

Really?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 15 2013, 01:04 AM

Quote:

Thanks. Those 3 actors can do anything: comedy, drama, steamy romantic stuff. And they're each so attractive - I hate them.

Really?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS

Quote:

Really?
The DAN triangle is :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Someone just made me realize I didn't have MCE on the list at the beginning of this thread. If anyone else notices that there's an actor/actress missing let me know!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan
Said yes. pic.twitter.com/XxJbKE07
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 18 2013, 01:21 AM
Melissa Claire Egan @MClaireEgan
Said yes. pic.twitter.com/XxJbKE07
Thank you Miss Rhi :hail: :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS

Quote:

Really?
I'm sure that was in jest, like, someone telling you, you look fantastic, I hate you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Feb 15 2013, 04:44 AM
LPS

Quote:

Really?
I bet it won't be a triangle for long. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 18 2013, 11:19 AM
Peridott
Feb 15 2013, 04:44 AM
LPS

Quote:

Really?
I bet it won't be a triangle for long. lol
The quad is coming LOL. The only one I see doing comedy is JM. The other 2 not so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

LPS

Quote:

Really?
News flash. Josh Morrow is a lousy actor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Schlemiel Schlimazel ‏@michaelmuhney
Goofing off on the shoot: http://lockerz.com/s/284372918

Posted Image

Thinking serious thoughts: http://lockerz.com/s/284373002

Posted Image

Took a break from filming at CBS to race over and do a photo shoot with this Diva on her phone: http://lockerz.com/s/284372822

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Feb 20 2013, 03:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Adam and Chelsea are a good looking and fierce couple but they insist on revisiting Shadam, why?

Dylan and Sharon should be cute, I hope they really go forward with that and they can play on Nick and Avery's jealousy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I hate to even admit but Chadam do look good in that middle pic. :run:

Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Holy Crap!! My Chadam is looking HOT!!! They don't have Sharon lurking in the back for once LOL. I sure hope with Shylan, that we won't have to see her doing that anymore!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 20 2013, 03:53 PM
Holy Crap!! My Chadam is looking HOT!!! They don't have Sharon lurking in the back for once LOL. I sure hope with Shylan, that we won't have to see her doing that anymore!
don't you just love the way sharon always pops up like a malignant wart anytime Chelsea & Adam are trying to talk, she must have a GPS inserted in Adam's ass so she knows where he is all the time and can show up!
I don't like adam, but I'd rather see him with Chelsea than with Ho-Zilla. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

We laughed our asses off when Sharon walked. How convenient just when Chelsea is about to tell Adam he is going to be a daddy
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 20 2013, 07:28 PM
3WishGenie
don't you just love the way sharon always pops up like a malignant wart anytime Chelsea & Adam are trying to talk, she must have a GPS inserted in Adam's ass so she knows where he is all the time and can show up!
The fact that she has no part in this photoshoot gives us all hope that she is moving on!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 20 2013, 07:56 PM
Sammie Jo
Feb 20 2013, 07:28 PM
3WishGenie
The fact that she has no part in this photoshoot gives us all hope that she is moving on!
does sharon ever really move on? as soon as one of her exe's has a broken relationship, she'll be right there offering a shoulder to cry on or some other body part. :boobs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 18 2013, 11:18 AM
LPS

Quote:

Really?
I'm sure that was in jest, like, someone telling you, you look fantastic, I hate you.
I wasn't jesting about JM being a horrible actor. The guy looks like he always has to have someone prop him up to even get him to smile. Almost every scene he is in it always looked forced.
Maybe it was a joke or it could be real that someone thinks JM can do about any type of acting so all I can say is to each their own. :smooch:
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 21 2013, 03:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Amelia Heinle is on twitter!!!! Y'all know I'm fangirling!

https://twitter.com/AmeliasGlimmer
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic