Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,322 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: February Discussion

The Return of Laura (1983)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I am loving GH besides the horrible crossover with PC.

They ruined Lucy's character! From now on everyone in PC will think she's a nutjob.

And WTF? Kevin doesn't remember? That's bullshit.

And nice. Bring on a PC vet (Allison) to kill her off?

I don't know what RC was thinking.... Just coming from a PC fan...

I mean, they are two different shows!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Nate
Feb 2 2013, 01:18 PM

They ruined Lucy's character! From now on everyone in PC will think she's a nutjob.

I completely disagree. They may be two different shows, but Lucy is the same character and it wouldn't be right to ignore experiences that we know she had, whether they should have happened or not. We don't know that this is ruining her character. Many characters have seemed crazy to others at first but then redeemed themselves. I have a feeling that this is going in that direction. I'm of the belief that judgment should be reserved until we actually know what's going to happen and in this storyline, we have no idea (which I love)!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I'm just now watching the 01/28 show on General Hospital OnDemand so haven't seen any of the aforementioned stuff ... but now I'm scared.

Is it really that out-of-whack?

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

Quote:

I completely disagree. They may be two different shows, but Lucy is the same character and it wouldn't be right to ignore experiences that we know she had, whether they should have happened or not. We don't know that this is ruining her character. Many characters have seemed crazy to others at first but then redeemed themselves. I have a feeling that this is going in that direction. I'm of the belief that judgment should be reserved until we actually know what's going to happen and in this storyline, we have no idea (which I love)!

I don't think GH is ruining LH's character. As stated, it wouldn't be right to ignore experiences that we know she had, whether they should have happened or not. PC is a GH spin off after all (the other side of town as the way I saw it when they went 'Twlight' on viewers, lol.) Although I don't understand the concept of Kevin not having Livvie, his daughter in existence anymore (I mean we saw her on PC. Tess (Kelly Monaco) was Livvie conscience and wasn't his daughter.) I mean are we supposed to act like PC didn't exist when it did? Anyways, I still find the story interesting and LH promises that viewers will not be disappointed when we see the "Oh, I get it now!" moment.

As for the other stories, I have to think about them and return with what I'm liking about it.

Mason
Member Avatar

psychofan
Feb 2 2013, 01:52 PM
Nate

I agree(ish). I'm not crazy about the vampire period of Lucy/PC's history being revisited nor do I like that Alison was unnecessarily sacrificed for it, but nothing about Lucy's behavior in this story has been out of character given her history. And, if anything, it seems to me that this story is righting the outrageous wrong that was the destruction of Kevin and Lucy in the last year of PC itself. The time to cry foul about Lucy being ruined was then, not now.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I am so excited for Frisco's return :D I usually don't really excited for returns, but this is big!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I didn't watch PC so I am not familiar with the whole vampire story. But from my memories of GH Lucy is acting in character where once she has an idea she is full speed ahead. It was actually part of what drew Kevin towards her because she was full of life where he was always in control and straight forward. They balanced each other out. When Kevin came to PC was when Lucy was mixed up in the bet with Damian Smith trying to break up Tony/Bobbie. He was her sounding board trying to get her to end it.

Now there is prtbof Kevin that is acting different tat does actually make me think Lucy is on to something that someone is controlling his mind. Kevin wouldn't have just given up and walked away the way he did the other day. Even when Lucy frustrated him beyond belief he was right there at her side. It is clear she is still completely in love with her, he just wouldn't have given up like he did. I actually am enjoying waiting to see where this is going. Sure it is silly and campy, but it is an escape and that is one thing I want in my soaps.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Mac/Felicia/Kevin reunion...and then Frisco shows up in the middle of that! *boom! Goes the dynomite* Cannot wait to see Mac's reaction to Frisco and hopefully they'll be some good lines between Mac and Kevin because of all this. :)

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Feb 3 2013, 05:18 PM
I cannot wait until tomorrow.

Mac/Felicia/Kevin reunion...and then Frisco shows up in the middle of that! *boom! Goes the dynomite* Cannot wait to see Mac's reaction to Frisco and hopefully they'll be some good lines between Mac and Kevin because of all this. :)

I know right. It's kind of like getting 1994 back in one sweet package.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Like this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sq6bKCK-M

My man looked horrid in that opening though. :huh:

Edited by Golden Duck, Feb 4 2013, 12:02 AM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Don't care what anyone else says but I am LOVING this show.

If Britt is going to be around just keep her evil. Had to laugh when she was basically ready to take everyone down with her. And of course Maxie will never learn.

And just loving all the vets!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

IMO Kevin doesn't remember Livvie or the vamps or Rafe or any of that is cause of Caleb, he has the power to make people remember what he wants them to remember

Lanemack
Member Avatar

I love Frisco. Feel like I'm 13 again - and this is how they keep me watching.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

So Caleb is also in town? I never watched PC, but I find this storyline intriguing, I just hope they don't bring vampires into it though.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Feb 4 2013, 07:43 PM
Don't care what anyone else says but I am LOVING this show.

If Britt is going to be around just keep her evil. Had to laugh when she was basically ready to take everyone down with her. And of course Maxie will never learn.

And just loving all the vets!
Amen!!! I am loving it too!!!

And, yeah...I think Kevin doesn't remember cause he was 'glamorized' by Caleb.

Did ya'll see that ring Caleb had on today. Crazy!

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

So...Did anyone love today's episode as much as I did?

My God. It was amazing!

I'm going to have a GIF making spree later cause of today's episode.

Todd as a cop
Kevin's flower pot incident
Lucy with Kevin's keys waving them in front of Heather/Todd
Heather in a towel.
Patrick just ignoring Britt and walking into the elevator.

GIF time! For real.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I finally saw love in the afternoon today on GH Dante and Lulu it was all about love and romance no jumping bones, just sweet, sweet romance! OMG Iím going to miss Todd he cracks me up everyday he is on! The 3 musketeers are great together playing off each other. Britt does she know who she is messing with? Dante is a cop and I wouldnít want to get in Luluís face one to many times. Canít wait for her to dig her own grave! I will be glad when Starr goes back to OLTL but I wonder what Michael will do besides hold AJ hand! Oliviaís visions are getting on my last nerve.

Another great show!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I'm officially back to watching because of one person!! My Frisco is back, I hope F and F isn't too far behind!!! Now I need to catch up on the vamps and all the craziness. But loving what I'm seeing thus far
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 5 2013, 06:07 PM.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LMAO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply