Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,292 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Lucy, Todd and Heather are hilarious together!

Loving Britt as superbitch.

So Steve is going to be leaving soon. I wonder if Sabrina is connected to his exit, per Olivia's vision.

Dante and Lulu definitely brought love in the afternoon today, along with Michael and Starr.

I felt bad for Mac today. I hope Felicia doesn't turn her back on him in favor of Frisco. Speaking of whom, I hope Maxie gives him hell!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Catching up on GH. I'm not sure why, but I enjoy Tracey and Connie.

Lucy and Todd playing Chutes and Ladders! :lol:

This vampire shit... :fp2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

O.M.G Jack Wagner looks awful!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tammy
Feb 6 2013, 12:04 AM
I'm serious when I say it must be from hard living. It can really age a person.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

He looks better to me than he ever did on B&B lol

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

He looks older then 53 to me.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 6 2013, 12:06 AM
Tammy
Feb 6 2013, 12:04 AM
I'm serious when I say it must be from hard living. It can really age a person.
Trust me I know... my mother looks at least 10 years older then she is. All because she can't put down the beer. :shame:

Alin89
Member Avatar

im liking gh more. so far so good.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Kevin/Lucy/Heather/Todd was all kinds of fun. I don't find Dante/Lulu or Starr/Michael to be at all sexy. They all come off as asexual. I appreciated what they were trying to do with the scenes though and it was nice to see some attempts at romance even if I really couldn't give two you-know-whats about the couples involved.

I felt Mac was justified in his insecurity but I didn't like him acting like a child and browbeating Felicia, though he really, honestly, has no reason to believe in or trust her after all she did. I loved Mac calling out Frisco for being a deadbeat because it was spot on. I loved Felicia's reaction and how Kristina played it when Georgie's death was mentioned by Mac. That still was SUCH a mistake.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Enough vampire crap.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

There is no "vampire crap" Show me where's there's one fang on the show ;)

JW said he was sick when he did these scenes, i thought he looked really tired

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was LOL-ing at Todd pronouncing Wyndemere.

Caleb was creepy!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

WOW I enjoy watch GH... Oh My Can't wait to see what happen tomorrow....

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2013, 06:31 PM
I was LOL-ing at Todd pronouncing Wyndemere.

Caleb was creepy!
"Windymere" :D :P

So funny.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If John were a vampire wouldn't his skin burn in the light?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Feb 7 2013, 07:05 AM
If John were a vampire wouldn't his skin burn in the light?
There's a person offering to answer PC related questions on SC and someone asked about the vampires on the show and sunlight. This was that person's answer.

Quote:

Port Charles Vampire Lore:
Sunlight, Crosses, Garlic and Holy Water did not effect the Vampires
The Vampires did have reflection
Vampires could only be killed by a stake to the heart, if killed by another way they were susceptible to return back to physical form using hate, discord and chaos from people.
Once turned into a vampire as long as you do not feed and kill a human being you can be turned back into human with the death of your maker
Vampires could not feed on their blood relatives or on Slayers/Hunters
Caleb possessed a ring that granted him a lot of special abilities only given to him but even without the ring he was pretty powerful
Caleb developed a special water that allowed vampires to resist the urge to feed to allow them to hide among society without killing people and causing attention on them. This Special water came from a fountain that when a vampire is fully submerged and Caleb's spell that was engraved in his music was played could turn them back into humans regardless if they feed or killed a person or not
If a Hunter/Vampire had sex it suppressed the vampires urge to feed.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Damn. Those were some tough vampires.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I forgot that I used to actually like watching Michael Easton. Caleb's been fun to "see" again. I'm really confused though about whether he's real or not. I quite enjoyed Wednesday's ending with him appearing before Lucy.

LMAO @ Todd, Heather and Lucy and Wyndemere. Heather and Lucy are a lot of fun too.

Enjoyed Todd's scenes with Starr and Carly. I will miss his and Carly's relationship. I can't believe how much I even like Carly now. Also, I'm glad they pointed out she still didn't like McBain, because I remember posters saying they were surprised she sat by him and acted friendly with him at Todd's trial. Though I really think it was just "them" against the "enemy" (Todd) and thought nothing of it.

Dayum, they just went full force with Kawny's redemption, didn't they? I suppose I'll roll with it because I really don't care if Kate comes back now, to me, Kelly Sullivan is more Connie than Kate anyway so I say just lose Kate and keep Connie. I'm finally tolerating her (when the writing is consistent for her) so I can't take another round of a billion times where she goes back and forth. Watch, Connie falls for Sonny and then Kate comes out. Ugh. Wonder if Ron would do that? Probably. Seems like he would to prolong this crap as Mo and Kelly aren't going anywhere and what else is left for them besides the inevitable Brenda/Carly spoiler (whoever they choose to decide Sonny belongs with more).

I really do tolerate Luke with Tracy but I have to say I'm glad they aren't romantically involved. I also much prefer Luke away from Anna.

Speaking of Anna ... lmao at Lucy! I can't believe she knocked that officer out and took his gun as Anna walked up.

But um, WTF. TWO DAYS and no scenes with Frisco and Maxie? WTF. Seriously. I get it was likely taped out of order, inserted later or whatever, but they really couldn't have tried to make it um ... continue? Somehow? So weird. I hate that.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 7 2013, 04:00 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OY,if I wanted to watch Vamprie's I would watch "Twilight".

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I was the biggest basher of this vampire storyline when it first came up, but now I am loving it. Man, I have never been a fan of John McBain, but after the two Caleb scenes today I get what all the fuss is about. I am so into this storyline all of a sudden, and I was so vehemently hating it that I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm back on team Tarly. Such a sweet scene today; I wanted her to want to go with him. :wub2:

I have no shame: Connie is growing on me. I do NOT want her back in Sonny's orbit, but her scenes with Tracy are so fun to watch. I'm excited about tomorrow!

As for other story lines that weren't on today:

Dante and Lulu are sweet, though I much prefer Maxie/Lulu scenes. Spinelli needs to go away now. Starr grates on my every last nerve and makes me like Michael a little less because he's always with her (though I will admit to enjoying her scene with Todd yesterday). Britt going postal is fun, as long as she stays sane while being an evil bitch. I'm scared for Sabrina. :scared: I always love Maxie, but I'm still not feeling very sympathetic about her not telling Lulu or Dante about whose baby she's carrying. I never watched when Frisco was on the show, but I could feel the chemistry between Felicia and Frisco immediately and, plus, I loved all the snark whizzing around the room. Good scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply