Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,304 Views)
happy
Member Avatar

I call BS to Todd declaring love for Carly. WTH?!
I remember how long it took him to say anything remotely like that to Tea, and she had to walk through fire and ice for him.

RC is screwing with the core of Todd's character. RH's Todd doesn't crave casual sex, and he doesn't go around saying "I love you," because he feels some weird insta-shit "pull" to a woman. BS. BS. BS.

Why is Ron destroying a unique character to make him more generic? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Okay, I find Michael Easton about a zillion times more interesting as "Caleb." He has personality and more than a couple of facial expressions. I can't figure out this vampire angle. I've heard TPTB at GH say over and over that they are not doing vampires so is Caleb going to be some crazy evil serial killer instead? I would prefer crazy sicko over vampires any day. Maybe Lucy is just delusional then? I would hate it if they went the vampire route but seeing how this all shakes out is keeping me tuned in daily.

Are they not going to address Maxie and Frisco?? We all know that Maxie would go off on him for not being around. :shrug:

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I have been watching clips on YT.. Frisco hasn't been showed since Tuesdau, right? I find that strange...

engrady pind

I like those days on the show when something actually happens. Yesterday, Friday Feb. 8, we saw the SEC come from Tracy only to be deterred by Connie's insane reasoning. We saw Tracy and Duke also get the lightbulb about the relish Lila manufactured. John and Caleb at the jail house talking to Rafe, and the scene on the docks when another cop bit the dust. On days like this one, I am so glad I didn't count GH as lost. Of course, if I have to endure much more Sabrina/Britt or Sonny/Connie crap I may change my mind again.

I am really wondering why John, Starr, and Todd are so important to Prospect Park and their reboot of One Life to Live since they, the powers that be over there, have already said they intend to fashion a show for younger demographics than they have now. Maybe they will see the wisdom of allowing these characters to return to Port Charles where they can live on rather than be forgotten by viewers who are more into the younger set. GH will eventually end up at PP also but without many viewers who have kept the show going for 50 years. Not all viewers have computers and many more just may not be willing to pay to watch their shows.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think I honestly like John/Easton more on GH than I ever did on OLTL. His character fits into GH much better.

Todd/Roger I could take on either show. I wish he could be in two places at once. He's really been great on GH and fits in so well and Todd and Carly are pretty good. I'm torn on Todd.

I couldn't care less about Starr, though I finally liked her again in her goodbye scenes with Todd. When Todd said Shorty ... sigh.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm just now watching Monday's episode.

How does Duke know so much about what's in and all after being held captive for so long? Him having PTSD or something from being held captive and Anna having trouble helping him through it because of Faux Duke could have been interesting.

If Sabrina is a nurse in training how is she able to order blood and such for a patient? In my experience receiving blood a Dr. had to order it.

How did Rafe find Molly's house?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'd comment more on Tuesday's eppy but it was kinda boring. I enjoyed seeing Laura and Lulu's conversation though.

Anon

Starr is such a greedy bitch. I wouldn't give the time of day, let alone accept a gift from someone who killed my family.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Luke calling Carly, niece is getting on my nerves. He hasn't always called her that, has he? Isn't it usually Caroline. I think Anthony Geary caught a cold over in Amsterdam as well.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Loved today's episode. But, my poor sad Kevin. He looked like hell. LMAO.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 13 2013, 02:59 PM
Luke calling Carly, niece is getting on my nerves. He hasn't always called her that, has he? Isn't it usually Caroline. I think Anthony Geary caught a cold over in Amsterdam as well.
He called her Niece quite often.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

He calls her Caroline a lot, too.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Alrighty Laura's comment to whom ever she was talking to on the cell phone was... odd. I bet she is dating someone!!!

happy
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 13 2013, 08:39 PM
Alrighty Laura's comment to whom ever she was talking to on the cell phone was... odd. I bet she is dating someone!!!
I'm guessing Laura is engaged to Scotty. Luke will find out and want Laura back. Ergo Luke and Laura reunion for GH 50th anniversary. As well as reunion of Kevin/Lucy, Frisco/Felicia, Anna/Duke, Robert/Holly, and Robin/Patrick.

I'm pissed that Frisco/Felicia screw over Mac again. He's a hottie with a heart of gold. Why can't he find true love?

Luke is a dog and I don't think he deserves a happily ever after. I don't buy that his jaded, selfish heart can have a real "soul mate." And if he did - it would be Tracy.

I wish the Anna/Duke reunion was getting more airtime.

And I'm bummed that TPTB didn't know how to use Patrick without Robin. He's a fabulous actor and is woefully underused in this show. Widowers do move on and find love again. And that story can be very beautiful.

I like soap super couples. But sometimes life takes people in different directions.

happy
Member Avatar

I think I resent Britt/Sabrina, because I'm pissed that they are the featured characters with Patrick/Elizabeth playing supporting. This is so wrong and annoying. Most of the audience love Patrick and Elizabeth and are invested in them. I could care less about these newbies, and having them shoved down my throat just makes me resent them more.

happy
Member Avatar

Todd and Heather are gold together. :lol:
Edited by happy, Feb 13 2013, 10:52 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I just do NOT see the appeal of Frisco and Felicia, either separate OR together!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Todd and Heather: "Your list is probably longer than my list." :laugh: I love their scenes.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

#freesonnysballs is trending on Twitter...

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: _freesonnysballs.png (11.07 KB)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I LOL when Caleb threw Heather into the water. Hilarious! Easton plays villain much better than hero.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply