Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,428 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Carly and Starr scenes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Watching General Hospital OnDemand and am up to the Mon. Feb. 11 show and for the life of me I don't see why Luke can't tell that Anna, well she's just not that into him anymore.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 13 2013, 04:56 AM
I'm just now watching Monday's episode.

How does Duke know so much about what's in and all after being held captive for so long? Him having PTSD or something from being held captive and Anna having trouble helping him through it because of Faux Duke could have been interesting.

If Sabrina is a nurse in training how is she able to order blood and such for a patient? In my experience receiving blood a Dr. had to order it.

How did Rafe find Molly's house?
I'd like to know how Molly rolled a stroller up the damn stairs lol.
Edited by darraholic, Feb 17 2013, 03:04 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love how easily Laura fits back in with the GH canvas. It's like she hasn't been gone for years.

Connie to Star: "Give me back my damn boat!" :lol:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Little Aidan. Too cute when he said to Laura as she was leaving "Thank you for this".

KMan101
Member Avatar

That was cute. I do have a gripe in that, um, we go like what feels like a year without seeing Liz with her sons. Seriously? Anyway ... Liz/Laura was nice. Felt a tad forced and awkward, IMHO, especially with the two kids.

Luke seeing Laura. Damn. I smiled the dumbest grin. Ugh. I don't want them back together "just because" ... I want to see it happen again. I don't think after all that happened they can just go about their merry lives. Cannot wait until later today!

Sabrina. You ARE destroying GH by being on EVERY FUCKING DAY along with Connie. Seriously Ron. Why are two women who have zippo to do with GH being featured SO much but we can weeks and weeks without Liz? Or hell, you couldn't even follow up with Sam/Caleb? Although I'm not going to lie, I didn't even realize it until I read someone post that. Whoops.

Frisco and Maxie was a total letdown. How can anyone root for Frisco? Is the writing even at all normal for him? Or is it just Jack Wagner? IDK. I like how much JJY and KW are being used right now. I love them together, Flea running off aside. I'll be beyond pissed if Flea runs off with Frisco. I just can't see it happening but who knows?

And Starr has NO business running a club. Although doesn't Blair? So I guess she could have SOME knowledge. But damn. Seriously?

I can't believe I'm even saying this because years of hating Sonny but man, they are REALLY wasting Maurice Benard on this Connie crap?

Nate
Member Avatar

I totally agree with you!

My favorite scenes were by far Laura/Liz/AJ/Grandkids. It was a good nod to the past, although Liz didn't even ask about Laura's health! Like wtf!?! I just don't get it...

I love Sabrina and even though she is on 24/7 I don't mind it. She's a minor character to me.
Connie, however, is so annoying!!! I don't get how at times RC just obsesses over characters! (Todd and Heather this summer, Sabrina and Connie now) It's annoying!!

Starr is so annoying. She's everywhere. And it just doesn't make sense. I would never leave a town with ALL my family and friends to move to a town where no one is expect John/Michael/Todd.

RC has been letting me down since the beginning of 2013. The show is still great, don't get me wrong, but the ratings prove it hasn't been as good.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Frisoc/Maxie were much better today

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

What is the rock on a stick someone gave Lulu? :shrug:

KMan101
Member Avatar

It's supposed to represent the Ice Princess. Not sure if it's just a replica that was sent to Lulu or the real deal. I was kinda half paying attention, lol.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

KMan101
Feb 19 2013, 06:38 PM
It's supposed to represent the Ice Princess. Not sure if it's just a replica that was sent to Lulu or the real deal. I was kinda half paying attention, lol.
Thanks. As I watched more of the episode I got to Lulu, Dante, Luke, Laura talking about it. Will need to read up on that story.

happy
Member Avatar

:cheer: I must be a terrible person, because I LOVED when Frisco threatened Britt. :popcorn:

I :wub: Maxie. So happy KS is back.

happy
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Feb 19 2013, 05:32 PM
Frisoc/Maxie were much better today
ITA. I prefer to watch Frisco with Maxie than Frisco/Felicia.

Both Frisco and Felicia will be total deutsch bags if they reunite and abandon Mac and Maxie again. Poor Mac. I hate that they write him as the lovable loser. Is he just God awful in bed? Why can't he hold onto a woman? He's gorgeous, sweet, and loyal - so all I can think is that he is just bad, bad, bad in the sack. :shame:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

happy
Feb 19 2013, 10:18 PM
:cheer: I must be a terrible person, because I LOVED when Frisco threatened Britt. :popcorn:

I :wub: Maxie. So happy KS is back.
No...you're not. I'm so glad Frisco threatned Britt. She needs to be bought down a peg or two, and he's the right one to do it.
Britt better back the heck up now. She's no match for Frisco.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I loved Laura's scenes on the 18th with Liz, her grand kids, AJ & it truly was a wonderful short scene with Luke. :wub:

I can't wait to see the episodes from the 19th!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I may be in the minority, but I love Sonny and Connie. I think Bernard and Sullivan have chemistry. I liked Sullivan playing Kate, but I like her playing Connie much more. And I think Sonny and Connie work better. Connie reminds me a lot of Sarah Brown's Carly. That might be why I feel like she and Sonny work so well.

I love that Carlivati is going back to the storyline that put GH on the map for the 50th anniversary. I'm already intrigued in this Ice Princess stuff. And how it looks like it'll be what unites Luke and Laura. The minute they looked at each other when Lulu revealed the "diamond," I could just see them coming together to protect their daughter, who is obviously the target this generation, and finding their way into each other's hearts as well.

Wagner is absolutely terrible. I do like Frisco coming to Maxie's aide though with Britt. At first, I wanted Maxie to give Frisco the same hell she gave Felicia, but after thinking about it more, it makes more sense for Maxie to be easier on Frisco. Sure, he's missed more of her life than Felicia, but Maxie has obvious daddy issues. She'd be willing to forget Frisco's abandonment in order to spend time with him.

I just love Felix. He cracks me up every time he's on.

Olivia's vision of Steve being stabbed was kind of graphic, no? :ermmmm: It looked like his guts were spilling out.

Spinelli and Ellie are so cute together. I hate that they probably won't make it out of this together. I'll never understand the appeal of Maxie and Spinelli.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Scott & Laura are engaged!!!! Luke is massively shocked :OhMy: This is gonna be very good. :popcorn:

Anna and Duke have lost their chemistry. I'm shocked at how dull they are!!! Something is off about him.

I just can't with the Connie/Kate/Sonny storyline.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 20 2013, 02:59 PM.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Anna and Duke have not lost their chemistry :wink:

, something is off, they're still a bit awkward with each other, it's only natural given how long they were apart

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I cannot disagree with you more dragonflies. Anna and Duke have been apart for years, but
once they reunited there should be at least a spark. Scorpio & Anna were divorced
for many years, but when they were together they still had chemistry, although it's not romantic
chemistry--they are never dull.

Futhermore, after all the time Anna & Duke were apart, their chemistry should be stronger.
I think the reason Duke and Anna aren't really connecting is because Duke is Faison in disguise.
It's crazy, but Faison is capable of doing anything to have Anna. He's masquerading as Duke, but
the real Duke hidden somewhere. Waiting to see how this will play out. :popcorn:
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 20 2013, 03:46 PM.

titan1978
Member Avatar

I'm still mostly enjoying the show and I'm shocked how much I enjoy McBain on GH. And I like this Caleb storyline for some reason. Normally I would hate it and did not enjoy PC except for a few brief moments.

Can anyone tell me when the docks set with the bench went away? The current docks set is great and reminds me more of the Monty era docks but I kind of miss that old set.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply