Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,336 Views)
Vetting4fun

DrewHamilton
Feb 20 2013, 12:14 PM
I may be in the minority, but I love Sonny and Connie. I think Bernard and Sullivan have chemistry. I liked Sullivan playing Kate, but I like her playing Connie much more. And I think Sonny and Connie work better. Connie reminds me a lot of Sarah Brown's Carly. That might be why I feel like she and Sonny work so well.

I love that Carlivati is going back to the storyline that put GH on the map for the 50th anniversary. I'm already intrigued in this Ice Princess stuff. And how it looks like it'll be what unites Luke and Laura. The minute they looked at each other when Lulu revealed the "diamond," I could just see them coming together to protect their daughter, who is obviously the target this generation, and finding their way into each other's hearts as well.

Wagner is absolutely terrible. I do like Frisco coming to Maxie's aide though with Britt. At first, I wanted Maxie to give Frisco the same hell she gave Felicia, but after thinking about it more, it makes more sense for Maxie to be easier on Frisco. Sure, he's missed more of her life than Felicia, but Maxie has obvious daddy issues. She'd be willing to forget Frisco's abandonment in order to spend time with him.

I just love Felix. He cracks me up every time he's on.

Olivia's vision of Steve being stabbed was kind of graphic, no? :ermmmm: It looked like his guts were spilling out.

Spinelli and Ellie are so cute together. I hate that they probably won't make it out of this together. I'll never understand the appeal of Maxie and Spinelli.
I agree, I like sonny and Connie, kate was boring and Connie and sonny started this love thing in Bensonhurst, I prefer Starr with Michael more than Abby. Never was a Lucy fan and still not. She overacts and I cringe when she calls herself the slayer.
Will really miss Starr, John and especially todd when they have to leave, hopefully nt long. They don't have a story in Llanview anymore. Genie Francis said in an interview nt long ago that if she came back she doesn't want to go back to luke and Laura. They're not the same people anymore. I agree.
I'm enjoying Frisco. What he looks like is older, just like Laura, Anna, Scorpio. They were on the show 30 yrs ago. They should look older. If only Taylor from B& B, Kate from DOOL, realized how awful they look with 20 lbs lips. Seeing
them 30 yrs ago, they look great and thin lipped.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Todd has probably the BEST lines of anyone, ever! I was LMAO at "50 Hues of Blue" and "Oh SNAP"!
Edited by Tammy, Feb 21 2013, 12:37 AM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I am loving AJ and Liz! :wub:

happy
Member Avatar

I'm really enjoying GH. And I like the teen set - Molly, TJ and Rafe. Good actors, clearly drawn characters, and fun storyline. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a teen set on a soap. Maybe Philip, Beth, Mindy and Rick on Guiding Light. A lifetime ago. Good job GH! Good to use vets and interweave them with the next generation. ;-)

happy
Member Avatar

Oh wait, duh. I liked Lucky, Liz, Nicholas, and Emily as teens on GH!

happy
Member Avatar

Loved the scenes yesterday with McBain, Todd and Rafe. :lol: again, great mix of vets and newbies. It works when they all have story. Versus Patrick being wasted as a bone between Britt/Sabrina. Wasting of vets as props for newbies just makes me hate the newbies.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I seriously HATE Scott Baldwin!!!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I've always liked Scott Baldwin, he was a sweet guy, he changed after Laura left him for Luke.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 22 2013, 09:17 PM.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Staying up late catching up on my GH. Fantastic - love it all. Well, I'm not so hot on the vampire stuff but I'm in LOVE with Frisco/Felicia again and my 13-year old self feels like she's sneaking around again trying to watch GH when her mother told her to play outside. ;) Frisco looks a tad leathery but I love JW. This story reminds me of the Colt/Felicia wedding that Frisco watched. I do love sweet Mac but sometimes stable=boring - especially in soap world. Poor guy.

Oh, Duke and Anna. *sigh* I'm invested. Finally, a soap that realizes that SLOW is good. I'm hooked.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I've enjoy watch general hospital lately, Love it. still love John McBain to work rescue Sam and Danny.... I can't wait to see what happen on Monday.

happy
Member Avatar

I am so sick of air hog Connie/Kate!!!!
I think the reason Feb sweeps ratings aren't so hot is because of RC sucky pacing. Sam is kidnapped and we don't see her for a week - taking a break to see Kate come back and rehash Trey's death. WTF CARES?! Most feedback doesn't give a shit about C/K, so stop having her eat the show!!!!!
Edited by happy, Feb 23 2013, 09:08 AM.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 20 2013, 10:30 PM
Todd has probably the BEST lines of anyone, ever! I was LMAO at "50 Hues of Blue" and "Oh SNAP"!
He completes me on this show right now. *sigh* :wub2:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have to say I was totally against this vampire thing... at first! They managed to make it quite interesting lmao.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I hate the fact that Kate "came back" after sleeping with Sonny. I know it was for dramatic effect but it's like "Sonny's penis is magic" or something...LOL

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

John's look at Lucy when she was calling for Caleb had me :roflol:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

So I love this vampire story and I am really trying to make sense of it, but one thing still has me confused (and maybe that's the point): if Sam is not Livvie and the real Livvie died, causing Clay to have a breakdown, then who the hell was the Livvie we knew on PC?

meaghan

I am loving the looks on Johns face when Lucy says vampire.

meaghan

I am also loving that Port Charles is getting a little closure.

happy
Member Avatar

I'm feeling disconnected from the show again. I think it's the pacing. Too many story lines, so not enough build and ramifications. Hard to get invested when the stories keep getting interrupted. And I'm really, really sick of the newbies, Kate/Connie. So by the time we finally get back to stories and characters I like - I'm not so invested anymore.

It's like trying to have sex, some hot foreplay begins, and then an interruption, and then having to start the motor up again, and another interruption, and after awhile - it's like "oh, forget about it." Because this is no way to build toward an orgasm.

As for Liz/AJ - feels like an insta-romance to me. I'm glad Liz is getting some airtime - but this whole sudden friendship thing feels forced. Like they're just trying to give 2 popular characters a love interest. But the insta-relationship isn't based on anything. It just feels contrived.

:badmood: I just want to find a soap home. Been searching and hoping for so long. But I'm getting tired. Will try to continue to pop in through Nurse's Ball and GH's 50th, but after that, I may have to just wean myself off of soaps entirely. The constant disappointment is getting old.
Edited by happy, Feb 27 2013, 02:23 AM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Can someone PLEASE lock that crazy bitch Heather up... FOR GOOD!!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply