Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:28 AM (5,370 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 27 2013, 02:39 AM
Can someone PLEASE lock that crazy bitch Heather up... FOR GOOD!!!!!!
AMEN! I am so sick of this nutty bitch showing up all the damn time. Now she's stabbed her own son! I did find it funny that after being dumped in the harbor that she shows up looking like she's fresh from the beauty salon. :rolleyes:

This bizarre fake vampire stuff needs to end, PRONTO. Seeing Sam get munched on by some psycho who thinks he's a vampire is not good entertainment. JMO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Unfit mother,says the woman who stabbed her own son.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have to say... Michael Easton is MUCH more entertaining as Caleb!!!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Getting caught up from the week. On Thursday's how and I just want to say I am on board the AJ/Liz train.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply