Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Promo For Week Of Feb 4
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:23 PM (908 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Edited by Miss Rhi, Feb 3 2013, 09:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

love4today

Wow it surprises me nobody has nothing to say as of yet. All I have to say is why did they make her pregnant in the first place!! We all knew she wasn't going to last long being pregnant!! She wasn't a Logan!!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I changed it to another user's version on YT since not everyone can see the ones CBS uploads.

love4today

I seen it just fine. I know it has alot of views and nobody has said a word. Not even comment if they could see it or not.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I can see it. Team Hope!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 4 2013, 02:25 AM
I can see it. Team Hope!
It just shows how Hope is like her mother Brooke. Brooke couldn't stand it when Ridge moved on with his life without her and used every trick in the book to get him to come back to her. Hope is doing the same thing to Liam as her mother did to Ridge.
Hope id Brooke 2.0 in the making, LOL.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Team Steffy! and if that push doesn't open Liams eyes then he deserves Hope. I really hope she doesn't lose the baby, it would be good for her to have something other than Liam and Hope-da-dope to concentrate on!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Team Steffy all the way!! but also Team Steffy and Team Hope both deserve better then lame ass Liam!
Edited by Crazygirl, Feb 4 2013, 09:34 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

^ Ditto.

Will always be Team Steffy!

I'd rather have Steffy go after Bill. Steffy/Bill/Katie > Steffy/Liam/Hope

ratfink
Member Avatar

I would rather see Liam grow a pair and realize he is being manipulated by his Dad...and Steffy...and Hope, now...and Brooke...soon Taylor...Run boy run and get a life elsewhere, this is not going to work out well.......you are too trusting and vulnerable and it isn't in your best interest...you look like a fool...and you ain't that cute...GO............ :soapbox:
Edited by ratfink, Feb 4 2013, 11:58 PM.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 4 2013, 09:52 PM
^ Ditto.

Will always be Team Steffy!

I'd rather have Steffy go after Bill. Steffy/Bill/Katie > Steffy/Liam/Hope
I agree! Steffy & Bill should raise Liams kid together without Liam and Hope knowing! Katie can go live with the "hopeless's". I'm sure Bill would have no problem raising a true Spencer the way he sould've been there for Liam. Maybe then Liam wouldn't be such a wuss!! :applause: :applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply