Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:58 AM (9,156 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

February 4th WilSon Recap

Will is seated at the pub when Caroline sits down to speak with him. She hasn't seen him since the wedding if she can call it that. Will admits he screwed up big time. Caroline agrees. She's wanted to do something since then. She tells him to stand up, she hugs him. "I love you. The whole family love you. Nothing will ever change that."

Nick is reading an article online regarding Lucas being convicted in EJ's shooting. He flashes back to overhearing Lucas yelling at Will that he went to prison for him. He looks at Gabi as she sleeps and says aloud that he has to prove that somehow.

Will sits on the stool as Caroline steps behind the bar. She hands him some soda. He's sure she has a lot of questions. She's aware he's tried to straighten things out and she's proud of him. He's going to spend time with his child from now on and that's all that matters. He retrieves the sonogram from his pocket and tells her to check out his little girl. Caroline sighs as she looks at it. She remarks on the miracle of life and how amazing it is. Will conveys that feeling her kick yesterday turned his life upside down as children tend to do she adds. . "It's all going to be worth it though when I get to hold her for the first time."

Nick recalls watching as Will and Gabi looked at the sonogram together while his hand was on her stomach. He closes his laptop. He says he's gotta find a way to get Will out of their lives, his life, Gabi's life, the baby's life.

Johnny exuberantly calls Will's name out. Will says what's up as he lifts him up to the stool. He asks what the picture is. Will explains that it's a baby. It's his baby. Nick shows up, watches as Will says he's going to be a Dad..... Nick asks if Will told Sonny the good news that it's a girl. Will says yes. Nick asks how everything is with him, did he say anything about wanting to be part of the baby's life? Will asks if he had would he have a problem with it? Nick says no, he's just curious. [LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE, better yet a bad case of crotch crickets for pretending to give a damn about Will]. Will says he and Sonny haven't had a lot of time to work things out. Nick feigns concern and says he's so sorry. Will wants to focus on helping Gabi with her pregnancy. Marlena arrives remarking she saw a handsome young man through the window. Will is all smiles and they hug. She exchanges hellos with Nick. He goes to get Johnny while Marlena inquires how Nick is doing. They spoke awhile during his parole hearings and the sessions with Gabi. He's going through a difficult transition. Nick tells her he's fine, he's marrying the girl of his dreams and starting a family so he wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world. He excuses himself and leaves. Marlena smiles but it's clear she isn't buying that all is right as rain.

Marlena and Will sit down at a table, she hopes she didn't interupt him and Nick. He must have a lot to work out with them. Will tells her he's made progress with them. "Nick's agreeable that you want to be part of your daughter's life?" Yeah, he is. It was difficult at first but he knows and accepts that I'm the father of this little girl and I'm always going to be in her life. I'm always going to be there for her.

Nick continues conspiring in his room upstairs. He's relieved Sonny is out of the picture. One gayboy down, one to go. [This piece of sh!t needs to die now].

Marlena returns with coffee in hand, sits back down. She asks if he's made it clear to Nick and Gabi how he'd like it to work. Will just wants to be in his daughter's life, he has no interest in interfering in their relationship. Marlena understands but he questions her. She hopes things don't get "complicated." She's aware they've agreed but she fears they might reneg down the road. Will doesn't think so. He trusts Gabi [big mistake honey, love you but you're too trusting] and they all want what's best for this little girl.

Nick does an internet search for surveillance devices.

THE END

Source: JavaGurl
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/board/290595/1/page/1090/

Please credit to JavaGurl and link if you repost.

Edited by WillFan, Feb 4 2013, 12:56 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Thanks WillFan! I didn't think Will would even be on today, but I was going to watch anyways. Now I have extra incentive! Poor Will is too trusting of Nick (which I don't understand because he should have plenty of reason not to). I hope he gets a clue very soon. I used to love Nick. He's such a dirtbag now. And I still can't help but like watching him, even while hating him.
Edited by supercool74, Feb 4 2013, 01:06 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Stefano's excitement at seeing John. Giovanni? Since when?

Nick must have dyslexia or something. Seems like he's been reading that shooting article for two hours.

Ooh - I love the bridal style carry in the Ejami scene. Hate the lighting.

The repetition of the Marlena-Kristen scenes is grating.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami has really made the guy rounds over the year hasn't she?Rafe,Lucas,EJ,back to Rafe,back to EJ,there is a few words for that.

cord08

This song during the EJ/Sami sex...LOL!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh no! It's the Ooh, la, la song for Ejami sex! That song should be banished forever! The bra and pants removal was hot though.

I love these contrasting sweet Will/Caroline and scheming Nick scenes.

I can't believe that Daniel is falling for this. Dan, Parker has known you for like three days. He doesn't miss you. He doesn't even know who you are.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That music is AWFUL!!!

The way Sami kisses chests grosses me out.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The entirety of this show's music department needs to be fired. The background music has sucked for the better part of a decade or more and that song playing during the EJ/Sami sex scene was... just.... NO. smdh

cord08

Wow, is every story playing today? That hasn't happened in awhile.

cockymom
Member Avatar

That a girl Marlena!

cord08

The thought of Johnny being an uncle makes me laugh. Haha, the baby will probably be bigger than him in a few years.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Stefano's Italian villa looks remarkably like the DiMansion rumpus room. Maybe he loves the house so much he just builds exact replicas of it all over the world?

This would've been a perfect opportunity for Kristen to call Marlena step-mommy.

Johnny and Will looking at the sonogram... cute.

Awh, Sami loves and trusts Everett. Very sweet. So long as EJ doesn't come back, she's probably in the clear.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Johnny is at a sleepover with Joey, Sydney, & Aunt Kayla. Meanwhile, Allie must be off somewhere playing in traffic. smdh

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 01:25 PM

This would've been a perfect opportunity for Kristen to call Marlena step-mommy

This is one reason why I want Bristen to get married. Imagine John and Marlena having a daughter-in-law they despise!

cord08

Marlena and Will! Marlena and Nick!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Your friends or family are not perfect,but at least their not demented enough to sleep with a person who once raped them,sick.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 01:27 PM
Johnny is at a sleepover with Joey, Sydney, & Aunt Kayla. Meanwhile, Allie must be off somewhere playing in traffic. smdh
I accidentally asked out loud "What about Allie?".... :shame:

cord08

Matt
Sami's children are at more sleepovers than any children I've ever known.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Miss Rhi
Feb 4 2013, 01:31 PM
Matt
I accidentally asked out loud "What about Allie?".... :shame:
At least now with Lucas in town, it can always be his weekend...so we can at least say that....when he was in HK and she did this...I just simple couldn't take it, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply