Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:58 AM (9,117 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Look, it's a pig in a blanket!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Haha, I just realized there are pillows under a blanket to represent "Gabi" in her bedroom. There's a bump down below for her body, but no head on the exposed pillow.
Edited by cord08, Feb 4 2013, 01:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

"One gay boy down, one to go."

:shame:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like Nick feigning concern over Sonny and Will.

Jen seems much less bothered than she should be the woman who locked her mom in the basement.

LOL at EJ turning up his noise at Sami's crappy food choices. Ooh, I loved that last shot of Ejami through the curtains - gave the "new beginnings" toast more meaning.

Daniel looks very 70s today and not the good 70s.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John left you at the alter,if you can even call it that since it was the Dimera living room,because you miscarried and instead of telling him pretended to still be pregnant and he ended up marrying someone he thought was you,typical Dimera,everyone else is at fault even though the Dimera lies through their teeth.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nick u say "Gay boy" one more time and I will wanna jump through my tv and punch your brains out.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 4 2013, 01:39 PM

They're really amping up Nick's homophobia. Not so subtle anymore why he's so obsessed with this baby.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Nick seriously needs some more RAM. It takes him forever to do anything on that computer. Nicole would've had her research on suveillence devices completed hours ago.

Interesting that Marlena is pointing out that Wabi may eventually renege on their willingness to work with Will.

Jen can't believe Jen would use her two-year-old son to get Daniel back. Meanwhile, I can't believe anybody thinks this kid is two years old.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 4 2013, 01:44 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 4 2013, 01:39 PM

They're really amping up Nick's homophobia. Not so subtle anymore why he's so obsessed with this baby.
He seems more obsessed with getting everything he wants and getting rid of anyone who stands in the way. Honestly, I think if this was Chad's baby and not Will's as Nick had originally thought, he would have never put up such a fight for Gabi or the kid.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Johnny calling his parents seperately... cute. Dammit Sami, don't cover the pretty with that sheet!

LOL at Jen's hatching a plan.

Ha! Brady's response to Kristen bringing up marriage was awesome.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by David A. Levinson.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 02:01 PM
Today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by David A. Levinson.
I thought the script was pretty "meh."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 02:03 PM
Matt
That's probably because David Levinson is typically pretty "meh." IMO, he's probably the weakest of the current scriptwriters.

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Matt
True, but EJ (James) flopping down on the bed was nice lol

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 02:05 PM
tomsawyer
Matt
That's probably because David Levinson is typically pretty "meh." IMO, he's probably the weakest of the current scriptwriters.
Yeah, I don't remember any of his scripts ever impressing me. It's too bad because they had all the major stories on today so it would've been a good day for a Culliton or Salmons script.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ was definitely in full-on Everett mode today (especially with that swan dive onto the bed). The silly SOB just oozed "sap."

cockymom
Member Avatar

Not really sure Parker was calling Daniel "Daddy". Based on the interaction b/w the two, I'm not even convinced he was aware Daniel was there.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 02:14 PM
EJ was definitely in full-on Everett mode today (especially with that swan dive onto the bed). The silly SOB just oozed "sap."
Too bad he's not going to have time to make the V-Day romance countdown. I'm fairly confident Everette is capable of some over the top schmoop!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Well color me disappointed by Ejami sex scenes. AS/JS were hot as they always are together, but the directing, writing and music were lacking. I liked that they tried to create an intimate vibe with the nighttime lighting, but it sure made it hard to see all the pretty. And that damn Ooh, la, la song always reminds me of the cringworthy Cafe broken air conditioning scenes. The dialogue was fine, but not great (seriously wishing it would've been a Carolyn Culliton script today).

Anyway, I love that Ejami are finally a real couple and the show is obviously investing in them by giving them love scenes for half the show and then romantic dialogue for the other half. I was just unimpressed with the writing, directing and musical choices. :hmmph:

PatNS
Member Avatar

My favourite parts of today's show were John and Stefano - but seriously - did they really think we'd all forget what the DiMera mansion looks like - we're supposed to believe that Stefano's in Italy??? Next fav part was Marlena finally sticking it to Kristen today - it's about time she got the parting shot in!

And as much as I don't like what Nick is about ... I'm enjoying the heck out of watching him. Blake Berris is totally making this baby drama storyline. And as long as poor unfortunate Will has Sami and EJ on his side - I'll always pull for Nick! Will better dump that dead weight soon or he's going to find himself coming out on the wrong end of a custody hearing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply