Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:58 AM (9,246 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am sure glad I have been resting the finger I use on my FF button as it seems like it will receive quite the work out given all of the crap in this episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 01:54 PM
Nick seriously needs some more RAM. It takes him forever to do anything on that computer.
Posted Image

that explains it.

AFaithL

PatNS
Feb 4 2013, 02:28 PM
My favourite parts of today's show were John and Stefano - but seriously - did they really think we'd all forget what the DiMera mansion looks like - we're supposed to believe that Stefano's in Italy??? Next fav part was Marlena finally sticking it to Kristen today - it's about time she got the parting shot in!

I'm shocked as hell that John was acting in character...and defending Marlena! Passionately defending her, too! More of *this* John, please! And less of the John who has been playing friendly footsie with Kristen and blaming Marlena for all their marital problems.

Interesting that John broke into Stefano's, but got pissed when Marlena broke into Kristen's. Kinda hypocritical there, John. Dontcha think? But as long as you keep treating Marlena well, and start acting in character, I'll forgive you.

elci525
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 4 2013, 02:15 PM
Not really sure Parker was calling Daniel "Daddy". Based on the interaction b/w the two, I'm not even convinced he was aware Daniel was there.
I don't think he did call Daniel "daddy". He seemed to be talking to his toys when he said it.

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 01:27 PM
Johnny is at a sleepover with Joey, Sydney, & Aunt Kayla. Meanwhile, Allie must be off somewhere playing in traffic. smdh
Gee I'm not sure Kayla's going to be to impressed when she realises her sleepover facilitated the EJ/Sami hook up.

I got the distinct impression at Xmas she's not team Ejami.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 4 2013, 01:31 PM
Matt
Feb 4 2013, 01:27 PM
Johnny is at a sleepover with Joey, Sydney, & Aunt Kayla. Meanwhile, Allie must be off somewhere playing in traffic. smdh
Sami's children are at more sleepovers than any children I've ever known.
Maybe its a genetic trait.

Sami seems to have a lot of "sleepovers" too.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

The John scenes smell of rewriting, to me.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

So just for clarification- no Hope, Chad or Abby in todays episode?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"You're so sweet. And you're so handsome" - Kristen to Brady.

I don't know why but that made me laugh so much. Like she was reaching the bottom of the barrel for compliments.

peaches179

cord08
Feb 4 2013, 01:30 PM
Marlena and Will! Marlena and Nick!

Those were my favorite parts of the show. This dizzy Kristen isn't working for me. They need to go full bitch mode.

jaygal
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Feb 4 2013, 02:39 PM
I am sure glad I have been resting the finger I use on my FF button as it seems like it will receive quite the work out given all of the crap in this episode.
Indeed.
So much just makes me :eyeroll:
Tomorrow is another day.

peaches179

The Room Stops
Feb 4 2013, 03:02 PM

I agree. That scene seemed like it came completely out of nowhere.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

peaches179
Feb 4 2013, 03:21 PM
The Room Stops

Actually it's not just the JOhn stuff...as of last week, a few stories appear to have gotten a massive rewrite.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I LOVED the Ejami scenes but I will admit, I did not like that music. I am almost certain it was the same cheesy music playing when Rafe and Carrie had eye-sex over the ice cubes!

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 03:22 PM
peaches179
Feb 4 2013, 03:21 PM
The Room Stops

Actually it's not just the JOhn stuff...as of last week, a few stories appear to have gotten a massive rewrite.
I don't know how, since the show was filmed 3 months ago. Scenes? Yes. But stories? Unless the stories got rewritten 3 months ago...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 4 2013, 03:28 PM
I LOVED the Ejami scenes but I will admit, I did not like that music. I am almost certain it was the same cheesy music playing when Rafe and Carrie had eye-sex over the ice cubes!
It was!

And I already complained about the dark lighting. However, after seeing the lighting for the Bristen love scene right after, I'm thinking just having dark lighting may have been a blessing. At least Ejami didn't look like tomatos like poor Brady and Kristen.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I enjoyed the show today...especially everything involved with the Kristen/Brady saga. Nick's comments about "one gay boy down, one to go" were horrid...as is he. I'm looking forward to whatever he's doing, simply so he can get exposed for the jerk that he is!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

OMG, ..EJAMI was *super hot* today. Those kind of scenes always makes me blush, feels like I am intruding by just watching it. The music was a fail,.. the darkness in those scene was probably due to the overload of hotness. It did gave a certain intimate feel to the scenes.

I loved the french accent from EJ,.. that was very funny and cute.

Stefano .. love seeing him on the screen again. :)

Nick,.. insane much? I just hope William won't let him get overrun by Nick.

I am not even going to comment on Daniel and Jennifer.

Btw, .. do think Johnny and Sid is little to much on sleepovers with friends. No word about Allie,... what the heck?
Sometimes these writers really do have blinders on.
Edited by DayDreamer, Feb 4 2013, 03:45 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 4 2013, 02:14 PM
EJ was definitely in full-on Everett mode today (especially with that swan dive onto the bed). The silly SOB just oozed "sap."
But he was nekkid, so he gets a pass.

I'm not happy about the darkness of the room, though.

Nekkid Everett should be on full lit display.

And that song?? What the bloody hell???

Still Didnt keep my Fangirl from kicking my ass & leaving me a weeping puddle of goo in the floor.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sami looked like a fricken sausage today. NOT HOT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply