Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:58 AM (9,171 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

cord08
Feb 4 2013, 01:12 PM
This song during the EJ/Sami sex...LOL!
Wait...There was music playing?? :$
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I admit it - I'm such an EJami sap that I pretty much loved every bit of it. I would have preferred better lighting but I can appreciate the intimacy they were trying to establish. The separate phone calls from Johnny to his parents was very cute. I wonder if it will somehow turn out that he surmised they were together from that? Pretty random, if that's the case. I loved EJ coming up with the late night bagel snacks and wine - complete with French accent. :wub: Total schmoop - but I can't bring myself to care. I do wonder what happened with the 'they agree to keep their relationship a secret' because I saw no indication of that. Maybe that happens tomorrow? Or maybe it was a bogus spoiler?

Kristen makes me laugh - but it was nice to see Marlena get a good shot in that had her squirming.

Loved the Caroline/Will scenes.

Nick's homophobia is really shining through. As if he already wasn't rootable enough...that definitely seals the deal.

Stefano and John were fun - but again, felt very random. Particularly since we saw nothing else from John the rest of the episode.

Dannifer vs. Chloe - NFTG. :shame:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Please tell me Sami is on the pill.... :scared:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 4 2013, 04:39 PM
Seriously. They had sex at least 2-3 times and this is EJ we're talking about.

AFaithL

Brady gave Kristen a "three month anniversary" gift. But haven't they only been dating 2 months? Or were these scenes supposed to air in March, but aired in February instead?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LanaluvsBroe
To be honest, I'm not as worried about Sami being on the pill as I am Sweeney.

peaches179

AFaithL
Feb 4 2013, 04:46 PM
Brady gave Kristen a "three month anniversary" gift. But haven't they only been dating 2 months? Or were these scenes supposed to air in March, but aired in February instead?

LOL. I was wondering about that too.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Maybe Brady is counting November since he and Kristen first hooked up during that last week of the month?

And three month anniversaries? Ugh, that's so Junior High school. I love this coupling but I expected so much more from their storyline

cord08

AFaithL
This is Brady we're talking about. I highly doubt math is one of his strong skill sets.

AFaithL

cord08
Feb 4 2013, 04:59 PM
AFaithL
This is Brady we're talking about. I highly doubt math is one of his strong skill sets.
But Kristen would have corrected him.

Bristen first made love on December 3. Today is February 4. It's been 2 months.

I'm thinking these scenes were supposed to have aired in March, but got pushed up for some reason.

six
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 4 2013, 01:28 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 01:25 PM

This would've been a perfect opportunity for Kristen to call Marlena step-mommy

This is one reason why I want Bristen to get married. Imagine John and Marlena having a daughter-in-law they despise!
This is also why I want Kristen to have a miracle baby. I don't care if she has to drug Brady, steal his sperm and have Rolf create the kid in a lab. I must have Marlena as grandma to Kristen's kid.

On to the show - ejami was hot, except for the terrible music and the voyeuristic feel with the lights out and the through the window shots. And Sami said 'I love you" again. :wub: There was some schmoop with the phony accent, but I'm not letting it bring me down.

Will/Johnny was adorable.

Nick is still entertaining, in a 'watch the blossoming psycho' way, but I'm at my limit with the 'gay boy' stuff. His homophobia has gone into overdrive. I'm wondering if he'd be doing this if Will were straight.

Bless Chloe for stopping the dannifer sex. I don't hate them, but I didn't need to see that today.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Feb 4 2013, 05:08 PM
AFaithL
tomsawyer

This is one reason why I want Bristen to get married. Imagine John and Marlena having a daughter-in-law they despise!
This is also why I want Kristen to have a miracle baby. I don't care if she has to drug Brady, steal his sperm and have Rolf create the kid in a lab. I must have Marlena as grandma to Kristen's kid.
Yes yes yes!! I so need them to do this!

AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 05:19 PM
six
AFaithL
tomsawyer

Plus, I want Brady to be a father. He's 40 years old and deserves his own kid.
Edited by AFaithL, Feb 4 2013, 05:46 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

OK, I'll just say one thing EJami should always be in love scenes :) I don't know but it is a serious chemistry between the actors and they are extremely hot together! Maybe they are too hot for Daytime? LOL

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 04:40 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Seriously. They had sex at least 2-3 times and this is EJ we're talking about.
Don't even joke. :ermmmm:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

AFaithL
Feb 4 2013, 05:36 PM
blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 05:19 PM
six
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Plus, I want Brady to be a father. He's 40 years old and deserves his own kid.
Martsolf might be 40, but there's no way in hell I'll accept Brady being 40 since that would make him older than both Sami, Eric, AND Carrie. I still say that Martsolf is 40 playing early 30s (just slightly over than Chloe).

LonePirate
Member Avatar

A couple of nitpicks really annoyed me about today's show.

First off, Sonny and Justin closed the coffee house on Friday's episode. Today, it was fully staffed with several customers despite it being the same night. The editing goblins are playing tricks again or this was a directing or writing screw-up.

Second, with Brady saying it was morning in London and with the Stefano and John scenes taking place in daylight, that would mean it would have to be the middle of the night Salem time. That so much isn't a problem except Johnny and Parker are running around and wide awake like it is the middle of the afternoon. Why aren't these kids in bed? This is more bad writing but I can pass it off as more really bad parenting in Salem.

Other than the Will scenes, this episode was dreadful.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I liked the EJami scenes. I really liked that they were going for a more romantic, intimate feel. Still, I would have liked a little more light. Part of the appeal of EJami for me are their faces; Sweeney and Scott just have this uncanny onscreen connection and their faces and eyes say so much when they're together (which is probably why I've been able to stay aboard this ship for as long as I have, but I digress).

I loved Kristin today, but probably because she was mostly away from Brady. Girl better speed up the show because I'm finding this revenge to be petty and beneath her, though watching her taunt Marlena never seems to get old.

I have two huge problems with this Dannifer crap (and that's after you ignore the crapfest that is Dannifer itself): 1. When did Chloe turn into such a moron? Calling her schemes amateur would be generous. As a viewer, I feel insulted by this crap. 2. Dan is acting like he couldn't give two shits about Chloe, which I also find insulting. They were actually a fairly decent couple, and Dr. Dan seemed much happier and sexier with Chloe than with JenJen, but now we are supposed to believe that he's so into JenJen that he isn't remotely conflicted about Chloe's return? Come on, Days!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I think at some point, EJ drugged Sami and took her to the Dimera Medical Warehouse down by the waterfront and Dr. Rolf inserted and IUD, let's all agree this happened to spare us from a Ralph-Sami baby so we are free from another EJAMI baby in the next few months.

Now onto more juicy ideas, Kristen has Brady's baby. I LOVE IT! Yes, Days MUST MUST MUST do this, with our without a wedding. Stefano will be so happy! John and Marlena will not, Marlena cans say to John, "And see here Mr. Black, I guess you owe me one big fat apology because my trepidation and momentary lack of complete trust in you was not in fact your biggest problem!

Then we can see Brady wait on her hand and foot as she has a high risk pregnancy that yields a Miracle Baby who will be in fact the next Stefano. Let's not forget that Brady entombed Vivian, those are some super evil genes they have going for them.

LMAO - everyone knows that the best surveillance devices cannot be purchased online. Or . . .
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 4 2013, 07:09 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: okay, i admit, i'm not watching these Ejami scenes, but I am listening to the music, & it's cracking me up so bad :roflol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply