Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:58 AM (9,123 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Pure speculation on my part but could the bad lighting have something to do with the layoff of the Days technical crew a couple of months ago? Maybe this is the new guys trying to work things out? I remember many people at the time were worried about how the layoffs would affect lighting and sound quality.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

The Scorpion
Feb 4 2013, 06:06 PM
OK, I'll just say one thing EJami should always be in love scenes :) I don't know but it is a serious chemistry between the actors and they are extremely hot together! Maybe they are too hot for Daytime? LOL
As much as I love my EJAMI,.. I don't think I can handle that. No, I want to see this couple not just be lovely-dovely. I want action,.. scheming against others and having them stand-up the hell they are going to be put through once their families know due to this in their mind "unthinkable" reunion.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LOVED that Sami said "I love you,.." to EJ. Highlight moment for me.

CatherineEarnshaw

The only thing interesting about the show was John warning Stefano. And if these writers are real writers at all, Stefano will never forget Marlena.

spartan
Member Avatar

Yeah, the lighting could have been better. I appreciated the concept and looking through the drapes thing is something different, but geez, this was no professional at the helm. EJami was pretty much perfect for me. I loved their scenes. After seeing EJ be the aggressor for so many years it's a nice change of pace to see Sami saying the 'I love you' first afterwards, and seeing her be the one to say 'I want this' and her being the one being physically aggressive with EJ. EJ was eating it up with a spoon. So was I. Good stuff!

I loved how Caroline gave Will a big hug and told him she loved him after confirming that he did screw up. Reminds me of how she's been with Sami all these years.

I can't believe how much Dannifer just sucks. I'm rooting for Chloe all the way.

Loved seeing Papa D. in an actual scene that doesn't involve a phone or webcam. :wub:

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Allie to grow up and be a terrible teen like Sami was. I wish we'd at least see Allie interact with Will like Johnny gets to. Why not trot Lucas out for his monthly cameo with Allie at least? They could always send her in the kitchen at the Pub like all the other kids. I'm surprised the kids are so healthy because all they seem to do is eat cookies or sweets at the Pub.

It was nice seeing Caroline! I feel like we haven't seen her in a while. It probably was last at the wedding. Peggy looked good. I thought the scenes with Johnny and Will were sweet. I sometimes forget they're related, to be quite honest. And everytime I'm like aww that's right they are. I have no idea why I forget because I "know". Guess because Will so rarely interacts with them, then all of a sudden, like today, has a random scene with them.

I don't think Nick's homophobia is in "overdrive" I think it's all fairly tame right now. Offensive as hell (the "gay boy" comments) but whether we like it or not or want to see it, it's how a lot of people are and I'm interested in seeing this play out. Watching Nick (and Blake) this go around has been surprisingly fascinating to me, even though in general I should be loathing Nick. I just don't and it's probably for Blake's portrayal mostly.

I agree that Chloe's schemes are very very lame. I mean, she's found out in the SAME EPISODE. It's kinda getting old already. I like that people have some brains again but man. Parker shows zero interest in Daniel.

I hated the music for EJ and Sami. Maybe it was my mood but I found the scenes so unsexy and not hot but I'm glad fans of this couple got that moment and got those scenes because I felt they put a lot of effort into them. It's kind of rare to see that kind of lovemaking and then the follow through. It used to be the norm. I just don't like the writing for EJ or Sami in order to put them together. It just doesn't work for me. Old Sami and Old EJ I could get behind. These boring versions? No thank you.

Oh Brady. I wish I could feel sorry for you but I just don't because of how big of an ass you are being to your family. I can't wait to see this play out. Kristen is made of win. I love it. However, I'm kinda over Kristen taunting Marlena like a child. It is getting old. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE their confrontations, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it seems unecessary and makes Kristen look a little pathetic and she shouldn't look like that. I do love what Marlena and Kristen bring out in each other. I always have. The secret room hooked me on DAYS.

John and Stefano scenes were great. I love them interacting and Drake actually showed up for work! I actually recognized John! David Levinson (that's the script writer's name, right?) must be a Marlena/John fan because I found the writing in their favor this episode, hands down. However, Levinson's scripts are definitely 'meh', I agree.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hologram
Feb 5 2013, 04:52 AM
Not an EJami fan (sorry!) but I did like that moment, it seemed very real and was played nicely. I don't know why, when I'm not really behind the current versions of how these characters are being written to be put together.

Will&Sonny

Aside from Will, Marlena, Caroline, Stefano, and Kristen, I could have gone my entire life without seeing any of the things that happened in this episode.

Will&Sonny

Based on the newspaper that Stefano was reading in the opening scene (Il Diario del Paese), I'm assuming that he's supposed to be here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paese

Stefano seemed oddly pleased to see John. Perhaps Joseph Mascolo was just pleased to be talking to an actual person instead of a mobile device. While I appreciated seeing him, the scene wasn't really that great.

Will&Sonny

Of all of the things that I could have gone my entire life without seeing, I especially could have gone my entire life without seeing Sami and E.J. in bed together. At least the scene was dimly lit -- small miracles and all of that. The song was laughably bad, just like this pairing is.

I'm sure that the James Scott fans were cursing those huge Smash chyrons that kept appearing in the lower left-hand corner of the screen during his scenes, obstructing the view of his shirtless body, but as someone who can't stand him, I thought that it was unintentionally hilarious. Hopefully, though, for their sakes, a "clean" version aired somewhere in the world and will appear on YouTube at some point.

EJamily

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 11:08 PM
blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 07:45 PM
i'm bothered by the fact that Sami said, "our kids opinions are all that matter." So, Allie's opinion doesn't matter? I realize Will no longer lives at home, so I can sort of understand why his opinion doesn't matter, but ALLIE'S???
That entire dialogue is straight word for word practically the same as when Lucas and Sami made love for the first time after conceiving Will. They woke up in bed and Sami said how his mother was going to freak, and he told her he didn't care, they'd have to keep it under wraps but the only one that matters to them was Will and how he felt and Lucas then said he would be so happy if he ever found out they did the deed.....

It made sense for Sami and Lucas to say that back then, as Sami only had one child and that child's father was Lucas...but now she has 4, with 2 different fathers...so Allie and Will's opinion SHOULD matter to Sami, but obviously Will is too old to care, and Allie isn't important.
I think they are going to have to deal with the issue of Allie as the forgotten child sooner or later. She is never there, excluded from mention, shipped off to China. And I keep flashing back to the scene where EJ donated the toys. He asked Sami if she thought Allie would feel left out. She was like, "Oh yeah. Allie." Like she has to be reminded by EJ that she has 2 daughters. Also one of my favorite moments was family game night with EJ, Sami, Will, Johnny, and baby Sydney playing poker. Where was Allie? I think maybe she was sick? That girl is definitely going to grow up bitter.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Segment 1: Stefano is reading an Italian newspaper listening to an opera in an exact replica of the DiMera mansion living room when John lets himself in via the terrace doors. Stefano seems inordinately happy to see him - Giovanni. So tell me how did I earn this nice surprise. John - I thought it was about time you and I hada a little talk about your daughter.

Brady and Kristen are strolling arm in arm past the shops in the square. Brady feels stupid for jumping to conclusions. He should have known Marlena was up to something and he knows Nicole's capabilities. Sorry. Kristen kisses him. You've totally and completely been forgiven. Brady realises he forgot his phone. Kristen offers him the use of her phone. Brady needs a number; it's morning in London, Titan business. He'll see her at the coffeehouse later. He gives her a kiss. She stops him wanting another kiss because she knows that Marlena can see them. After Brady leaves Kristen starts making fun of Marlena - Aww, reduced to spying, living vicariously, does it help distract from the loneliness of missing your husband?

Caroline walks up to Will who's on his laptop at a table in the pub. She hasn't seen him since Gabi's wedding. Will - I screwed up big time, didn't I? Caroline - Yes you did. She's wanted to do something since then. She stands up so he does too - she gives him a big hug and tells him she loves him. Your whole family loves you. Nothing will ever change that.

Nick is on the laptop still reading articles about Lucas going to prison. Cue flashback of him overhearing Lucas saying to Will that he went to prison for him. He mutters - I have to prove that somehow. I have to prove that Will is the one that shot EJ DiMera.

Sami makes sure EJ knows she wants sex and she wants it now. They head into the dark bedroom. Not much visual but the sound effects are still there.

Jen asks Chloe what's wrong. Chloe snaps - she needs Daniel. Jen hands the phone over to Dan. Dan asks Chloe what's going on. Chloe just holds her cell to the monitor so Dan hears Parker crying. She then claims she doesn't know what's wrong. You left, he started crying and never stopped. He's never done this before. Dan asks if he has a fever or if he could be having an allergic reaction. She pretends to be comforting Parker. I don't know what's wrong with him. He keeps looking towards the foyer; maybe he knows you're not here. I don't know what to do. Dan knows she's a great mother; you'll find a way to handle it.

Segment 2: Stefano - What's new? How's the family? John - So nice of you to ask. Well, the family, what's the expression I'm reaching for here ... oh yes, never a dull moment. Stefano - Come on, fill me in. John - I have a feeling you've already been filled in. That's why I'm here; to put you on notice. Stefano chuckles - There's that horrible sound coming into your voice again. John - That's because your sick, twisted snake of a daughter has slithered her way back into our lives ... that's not going to last long. Soon she'll be a bad memory. But I got to thinking about the situation and I had to come here and give you warning Papa, if your daughter's machinations lead you to believe that's somehow opening a door for you to renew your sick obsession with Marlena then your head's even farther up your ... Oh I'm so sorry. What I meant to say was, you're sadly mistaken.

Kristen runs after Marlena. Don't go. Let's have a little chat. Talk about our feelings. How does it feel to have your heart ripped out. How does it feel when you lose the one person that means everything to you. Not good, right? Marlena - I will not engage with you on this level. Kristen - That hurts my feelings. Marlena - Do you want to know what I think of you professionally speaking? Kristen - Ah, sure. Marlena - Good. I think you're a borderline personality with sociopathic tendencies. Oh I'm so sorry, in layman's terms, you're a complete bitch. She starts walking away. Kristen laughs and runs after her ... You want to throw names around - try daughter-in-law. It could happen sooner than you think. Marlena - More talk of the future? I know exactly how this ends.

EJ and Sami have sex to a horrendous sound track.

Will is sure his Grandma has a lot of questions about what happened. She knows what he said about trying to straighten things out; she's really proud of him for that. You're going to spend time with your child, that's really all that matters. Will shows her the sonogram pic - check out my little girl. Caroline gushes - Amazing, the miracle of life. Will - I got to feel her kick yesterday. She kind of turned my life upside down. I know it's all going to be worth it the moment I get to hold her for the first time.

Upstairs Nick is still on the computer - he recalls Will and Gabi's closeness during the sonogram. I just have to find a way to get Will out of our lives, my life, Gabi's life, the baby's life.

Chloe keeps saying she doesn't know what to do. Jen tells Dan to tell her they'll come back. Chloe thanks him. After he hangs up Dan apologises. Jen tells him not to. This seems so strange to him. Parker was ambilvalent, why would he be so worked up because I'm not there. Jen says he'll find out when he gets there. Dan - You're coming with me? Yes, but she's not staying with him; she'll just be in the way. You need to make sure your son is okay. Just call me after.

Chloe is talking to Parker who is content and playing. Mommy so's excited because Daddy's coming home. Brady is standing in the doorway.

Segment 3: Brady asks if everything is okay. You don't seem too happy to see me. She tells him everything is okay now. Parker was crying hysterically and she couldn't get him to calm down but he just stopped. What are you doing here? I thought you were going out for the night. He is, he just forgot something. He grabs something from a drawer and leaves.

Sami tells EJ that she loves him and trusts him.

Stefano assures John that he has moved on from Marlena. Been there, done that as they say. It's just the same as Kristen, she's done with you. She has changed your over for a new model. John - Keep your passport handy. Your daughter's going to need you to run back to Salem and pick up all the pieces when this all falls apart around her. Stefano - We'll just have to see about that; who breaks who. John - Ciao. He leaves.

Kristen - I'm going to sit down. Why don't you tell me how this is all going to end. Marlena - Kristen, this is your game. You're an expert at deception and manipulation. You're unstoppable, certainly by me. Kristen - You're so sweet. Marlena - I'm just being realistic. My best strategy here is to sit back and be patient because you, eventually, will self-destruct in your own time. All your lies will come caving in and Brady will see you for who you are and he'll leave you just as John left you. Marlena walks away.

Johnny comes running up to Will. He points to the sonogram pic - What's that? Will - This is a picture of a sonogram. This is a baby. It's my baby actually. I'm going to be a dad. Nick hears this.

Segment 4: Sami and EJ have had round 2. Sami says it all when she tells EJ she doesn't care about what other people think about them being together. Our kids (they are specifically talking about ONLY Johnny and Sydney) will be happy and they are the only ones who's opinion matters. EJ thinks he should get going. Sami wants more sex.

Nick comes up to Will and asks him if he told Sonny the good news, that it's a girl. Will did. Nick - How's everything going with him? Did he say anything about wanting to be a part of the baby's life. Will - If he had would you have a problem with it? Nick - No, just curious. Will - Sonny and I haven't had a lot of time to work things out. Nick is so sorry. He didn't know. Will was kind of planning on focusing on helping Gabi through her pregnancy. Marlena comes in and gives Will a hug. She greets Nick. Will tells Marlena that Johnny is in the kitchen. He knows Johnny would love to see her so he's going to go and get him. Marlena asks Nick if he has a minute. Sure, what's up? Marlena - I just wondered how you're doing. We talked for a while during your parole hearing and the Pre-Cana sessions but this is a very tough transition you're going through. Nick assures her he's fine. I'm marrying the girl of my dreams and starting a family. I wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world. Excuse me, I've got to go.

Kristen says hi to Jen who's in the coffeehouse. She asks if she can join her. You look so pretty, big night? Jen - Not really, no. Kristen - You want to talk about it? I still feel like your good friend. I hate to see you look so sad. You're the one person I know who deserves to be happy. Jen thanks her. That's a kind thing to say. Kristen - If there's something or someone standing in the way of that happiness, maybe I can help.

Dan comes in and finds Parker playing. Chloe maintains he stopped crying 15 mins ago. Dan asks why she didn't call him. Chloe didn't know if he was going to start again. Dan pulls her aside. Dan acknowledges that he's new to being a dad to a toddler and he obviously doesn't know Parker as well as she does but I have been around more than my fair share of small, sick children as a doctor. I don't know at ease I am around Parker but one thing I do know is that Parker does not look like a little boy who's been crying all night.

Segment 5: Sami and EJ eat and drink in bed.

Marlena hopes she didn't interrupt when he was talking with Nick earlier. Will - Not at all. Marlena - I know you must have a lot to work out what with Gabi and the baby. Will - We do but we've been making good progress. Marlena - Nick's been agreeable with you wanting to be a part of your daughter's life? Will - Yes he is. It was difficult at first but he knows and accepts that I'm the father of this little girl and I'm always going to be in her life and I'm always going to be there for her.

Nick is back on his computer. At least Sonny's out of the picture for now. One gay boy down, one to go. He sees the artice about Will being arrested for killing Stefano.

Jen appreciates Kristen's concern ... Kristen - You're so completely telling me to back off, I get it. Jen - No, I'm not. I'm confident that this whole situation is going to work out for the best. Brady comes in - Look at this, you two sitting here and catching up, just like old times. Kristen gets a call. She'll be right back. She goes outside to take the call. Hello father. Stefano - I'd thought you'd like to know that I had a visitor, John Black. Kristen - Are you kidding me? He must have been so rattled by me that he had to go running to you. Stefano - As if this is going to deter you. Kristen - He knows better than that. Stefano - Why do you think he's wasting his time? Kristen - I don't know. Just wait until he sees my next move. Stefano - Oh boy. I certainly don't want to know. Kristen - I'm going to convince Brady to ask me to marry him. Stefano - What did you just say! Kristen - I said I'm going to convince Brady to ask me to marry him and then I'm going to leave him at the altar just like John did to me. Stefano - Thank God. You scared me to death there for a moment because I thought you were really going to marry that idiot. Kristen - No, I think this will have a much bigger impact and to paraphrase Marlena, karma is a bitch! Brady tells Jen he mentioned this to Daniel earlier but he thought it would be fun if the 4 of them got together and went out on a double date. What are you doing for dinner tomorrow night? Jen doesn't know, she'll have to check Daniel's schedule. She'll let him know. Brady - Is that what happened tonight? Did he have to work? Don't think I didn't notice how nice you look; you two had plans, didn't you? Jen - Yeah we did but something came up, not work. Brady - You seem a little on edge about it. Jen - No, I'm just questioning the timing of this particular interruption but it's okay, I'll have answers really soon.

Chloe - Do you think I'm lying, that Parker wasn't crying? She reminds him that he heard Parker on the phone. He was practically screaming. Dan questions her trying to determine why he was crying. Parker says Daddy. Dan is all smiles. He goes to Parker. Chloe is thrilled.

Segment 6: Sami talks to Johnny than she and EJ point to Sydney and Johnny as examples of how amazing they are.

Jen gets a call from Dan. He tells her that Parker called him Daddy. I think he really was missing me. Jen says he should spend some time with him. She's so happy for him. Him calling you daddy is huge, just enjoy that. She tells him to have a good night. Brady returns and asks if that was Daniel. She tells him that Parker had a rough time, crying uncontrollably - that's why their night was cut short, but he's fine now. Brady - When was this crying fit? Jen - About an hour ago. Brady - I was at the mansion around that time, he seemed fine. He was playing. Chloe said he had been crying earlier but he really seemed okay. Anyway I've got to go. This is the club I thought the four of us could go to in Chicago. Let me know. He leaves. Jen - Are you kidding me? She faked and used her 2 year old son to break up our date!

Dan asks Chloe for some alone time with Parker. She tells him to stay as long as you want.

Stefano - How are you going to convince young Mr. Black to propose to you. Kristen tells him Brady is coming, she has to go. She'll talk to him later. Brady comes out and asks Kristen if she's ready. She is. Brady admits he lied to her. He did not lose his phone. He went back to the mansion to get this - he hands her a package. Happy 3 month anniversary. Kristen - You are so sweet and handsome. I love you to death. They kiss.

Marlena - So you've talked to Nick and Gabi and you've made it clear on how you want this all to work. Will - Yeah. I just want to be in my daughter's life. I have no interest in interfering in their relationship. Marlena - Of course. Will - What? Marlena - I hope things don't get complicated. I know they've agreed to let you be a part of your daughter's life, I hope they don't renege somewhere down the road. Will - I don't think that's going to happen. I really trust Gabi and because like me, they just want what's best for this little girl.

Upstairs, Nick is back on Ewe Search doing a lookup on surveillance equipment.

Segment 7: EJ finishes his call with Johnny.

Kristen and Brady are naked in her bed. She asks if he has any idea how happy he makes her. I don't ever want to stop feeling like this. Brady - Me either. Kristen - Kind of makes you wonder, maybe we should take it to the next level. Brady -

Marriage? Kristen - I know it's crazy ... Brady laughs. You're beautiful and you're smart and you're funny as hell. Kristen - Funny? Brady - Yeah, you're a jokester too. You're perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Parker yawns. Dan hugs and kisses him.

Jen is at home and opens the door to Chloe. Chloe came over to apologise. I'm sorry I ruined your night with Daniel but you're a mom, you know how these things go. Jen - So do you. Chloe - I'm sorry. Jen - I'm surprised with you being a mom that you felt so completely overwhelmed that you had to call Daniel. I'm sure Parker has thrown temper tantrums, you know, those terrible twos. Chloe - It was different this time. He was missing his father. Jen - Isn't it nice when we know what our child needs, or anyone for that matter, because then you know what they're really about, you understand their motives and you can deal with them. Chloe is going to go. Jen - No hard feelings because Daniel and I will get our time together sooner than later. She closes the door. Chloe mutters - The hell you will. Jen looks at the brochure Brady gave her. Maybe tomorrow night and you won't wreck things for me this time. I won't let you Chloe.

leah09
Member Avatar

Hologram
Feb 5 2013, 04:52 AM
I loved the look of surprise in his eyes.
I could watch that clip over and over.

Another one I watched a few times was Parker's reaction to Brady's "super hero" comment.
EM is a hoot and this kid must adore him...you can tell how at ease he was. It was cute!

Will&Sonny

How long is Nick going to stare at that same exact article? It's only two paragraphs long. I could have had the entire thing memorized in a matter of minutes. He needs to get a life already -- one that doesn't involve a child whom he has absolutely no right to claim.

I still don't believe that Nick cares at all about Gabi or the baby. Nick has barely said a single word about the baby since the wedding, unlike Will, who is so proud that he can't help himself -- he has to show off the sonogram image to everyone whom he talks to. I see no reason to believe that Gabi and the baby are anything more than possessions to Nick -- possessions that he simply doesn't want Will to have.

Nick's scenes today should silence the claims that I've been seeing here and there that Nick only decides to blackmail Will after overhearing Rafe and Gabi talking about Sami's plan to encourage Will to fight for sole custody. The wording of the Soap Opera Digest preview for this week seemed to exacerbate that misconception, but as I've said all along, Nick's actions obviously have nothing to do with Sami's behavior, and this episode proves that fact, since Nick is already looking for surveillance equipment and the discussion about sole custody hasn't even taken place yet. Hell, in this episode, Will even specifically stated that he was planning to focus on helping Gabi with the pregnancy, and that didn't matter at all to Nick. He simply wants, and has always wanted, Will out of the baby's life, and any claims that he's only responding to Sami and/or Will's perceived threats, or that he's simply doing what he feels like he has to do in order to protect Gabi because he believes that Sami and Will are going to fight for sole custody, are completely false. It's clearly the other way around -- Nick is the person who wants to fight for sole custody, not Will.

For all of the talk about how smart Nick is, he really wasn't very smart when he was talking to Marlena in this episode. It's generally not a good idea to tell a grandmother that you're looking forward to "starting a family" with her grandson's daughter, especially when that grandmother is also a psychiatrist. Marlena saw right through Nick.

Will&Sonny

Speaking of the sonogram image, I kind of felt cheated when the writers neglected to include a scene where Will showed the picture to Marlena and informed her that the baby was a girl.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 5 2013, 09:21 AM.

Will&Sonny

That "Daddy is coming home" line that Chloe said to Parker would have been a perfect opportunity for Parker to respond with, "Philip?" But I realize that it would have been weird if Parker had used Philip's real name when referring to him. Perhaps he could have pointed to a nearby picture of Philip instead -- surely Victor and Maggie have one on display in the living room.

In fact, when Parker actually uttered the word "Daddy" later in the episode, it would have been awesome if the director had made it clear to the audience that Parker was talking about Philip, even if Chloe and Daniel were oblivious to that fact. For example, we could have seen Parker looking at a picture of Philip that had been placed on the mantelpiece or something.

Obviously, that doesn't fit into the current storyline agenda, so it will never happen, but it would be much better than trying to claim that Parker has already started to think of Daniel as his father.

blueskies
Member Avatar

^i actually was under the impression that Parker didn't say anything and it was another recording Chloe made, like the crying.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

EJamily
Feb 5 2013, 08:50 AM
LuvingLumi
blueskies
i'm bothered by the fact that Sami said, "our kids opinions are all that matter." So, Allie's opinion doesn't matter? I realize Will no longer lives at home, so I can sort of understand why his opinion doesn't matter, but ALLIE'S???
That entire dialogue is straight word for word practically the same as when Lucas and Sami made love for the first time after conceiving Will. They woke up in bed and Sami said how his mother was going to freak, and he told her he didn't care, they'd have to keep it under wraps but the only one that matters to them was Will and how he felt and Lucas then said he would be so happy if he ever found out they did the deed.....

It made sense for Sami and Lucas to say that back then, as Sami only had one child and that child's father was Lucas...but now she has 4, with 2 different fathers...so Allie and Will's opinion SHOULD matter to Sami, but obviously Will is too old to care, and Allie isn't important.
I think they are going to have to deal with the issue of Allie as the forgotten child sooner or later. She is never there, excluded from mention, shipped off to China. And I keep flashing back to the scene where EJ donated the toys. He asked Sami if she thought Allie would feel left out. She was like, "Oh yeah. Allie." Like she has to be reminded by EJ that she has 2 daughters. Also one of my favorite moments was family game night with EJ, Sami, Will, Johnny, and baby Sydney playing poker. Where was Allie? I think maybe she was sick? That girl is definitely going to grow up bitter.
Ah..yes that poker night...I thought you were originally talking about the Lumily poker night. ;) If I'm not mistaken Allie was with her father then in HK then.....Sami should have stopped at the twins...seriously.....not that she REALLY remembers Syd that much either...there have been times where she's kissed Johnny good bye and left Syd there and she was in the same room with Johnny.....lol...frankly her only kid at this point should be Johnny...seems to be the only one she truly gives two flips about. I know it's mainly because the actors that play him are so good, but let's face it...there is no reason not to showcase her other children especially Allie, especially now that Allie's father is in town.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 5 2013, 10:13 AM.

Lil
Member Avatar

John, Stefano, Marlena and Kristen...All awesome as usual if repetative (well, obv. not Stefano) LOL@ Steffy calling John Giovanni. EJAMI I HAD to FFWD through, then a friend texted me about the music and so I had to listen just for a second LMFAO...That's the same music as Rafe & Carrie and the ice cube porn, right? LMAO!!! Sami in any love scene with anyone makes me want to hurl. Sami makes me want to hurl. Daniel was extra sucky today...Chloe was too. And Parker is taller than Johnny. No way is he 2.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 10:12 AM
EJamily
Feb 5 2013, 08:50 AM
LuvingLumi
blueskies

Ah..yes that poker night...I thought you were originally talking about the Lumily poker night. ;) If I'm not mistaken Allie was with her father then in HK then.....Sami should have stopped at the twins...seriously.....not that she REALLY remembers Syd that much either...there have been times where she's kissed Johnny good bye and left Syd there and she was in the same room with Johnny.....lol...frankly her only kid at this point should be Johnny...seems to be the only one she truly gives two flips about. I know it's mainly because the actors that play him are so good, but let's face it...there is no reason not to showcase her other children especially Allie, especially now that Allie's father is in town.
Only using Johnny because of the actors is obviously not true. Thanks to Parker for proving that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply