Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 4; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 11:17 AM (31,277 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

OMG, the pretty! :cloud9:

I'm betting Bristen wedding too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

Better be a Bristen wedding. I desperately need to watch something on this show that I wouldn't feel the urge to press FF. EJami can get married off screen.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It has to be Bristen. I seriously doubt Eileen Davidson would be putting in Emmy worthy performances at an Ejami wedding. These pictures are all awesome today, I love that they're actually hinting at things. The picture on the monitor looked to me like Hope, John, and either Marlena or Kristen. Hard to tell. It LOOKS more like Marlena to me, but she just looks so comfortable. I could imagine Kristen being sarcastic about something. Can't imagine Marlena sitting kinda slouched over like that in a police station. Especially if they're in a hurry to stop a Bristen wedding. Then again, that person isn't wearing a wedding dress so probably Marlena.

I'm guessing that Kristen decides not to go through with her plan to leave Brady at the alter because John wouldn't need to come save the day otherwise. Drake wasn't working yesterday when Deidre and Eileen apparently shot some great, Emmy-worthy scenes together. These seem a lot like Kristen's exit scenes from the 90s so I hope something different happens so we can keep Kristen around with her totally falling to pieces. I cannot wait for all of this. So far away!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am voting on Bristen wedding and I believe AS was there today cause she mentioned in chat she would get James tomorrow for a comment he made!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 8 2013, 06:08 PM
blueskies
Feb 8 2013, 05:08 PM
I think it's Bristen, and with Deidre's tweet, I think it's blowing up in Kristen's face.
How fitting that it would happen at the same place it blew up in her face the last time.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kristen in the DiMera mansion again.
& once again Marlena will walk in and spoil everything for her :o

Well....probably anyway.

Or Shawn D on a motorcycle.

ShaneDOOLFan

There is no way DOOL is getting rid of Eileen/Kristen. She has given this show a much needed breath of life. Her storyline/exit from 1997-1998 was dictated by Eileen wanting to leave. If it had been up to DOOL, she would have stayed on. I hope Kristen stays on for many years, DOOL would be absolutely idiotic to get rid of her. Hopefully if this is indeed the Britsten wedding and it goes sour, they have story planned for Kristen beyond. I think Kristen can be a very viable villan on DOOL and has tons of story potential.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, Feb 8 2013, 07:17 PM.

AFaithL

ShaneDOOLFan
Feb 8 2013, 07:15 PM
There is no way DOOL is getting rid of Eileen/Kristen. She has given this show a much needed breath of life. Her storyline/exit from 1997-1998 was dictated by Eileen wanting to leave. If it had been up to DOOL, she would have stayed on. I hope Kristen stays on for many years, DOOL would be absolutely idiotic to get rid of her. Hopefully if this is indeed the Britsten wedding and it goes sour, they have story planned for Kristen beyond. I think Kristen can be a very viable villan on DOOL and has tons of story potential.
As long as she remains involved with Eric Martsolf. I don't want their pairing to end after May sweeps. It's the best chemistry EM has ever had. I don't want them out if each others orbits.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I didn't say or think she's leaving. This is just heading in the same exact direction that her exit did, so its going to be interesting to see how they keep Kristen around this time after her life totally collapses. Last time it was just like okay she's gone after the huge blowup and her amazing scenes. This time if things go in a similar direction we are either going to see a depressed or crazy Kristen after all of this happens.

Kenny
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 8 2013, 07:37 PM
I didn't say or think she's leaving. This is just heading in the same exact direction that her exit did, so its going to be interesting to see how they keep Kristen around this time after her life totally collapses. Last time it was just like okay she's gone after the huge blowup and her amazing scenes. This time if things go in a similar direction we are either going to see a depressed or crazy Kristen after all of this happens.
Actually, she was around for another 9 months or so after her last big downfall. That was when she brought Roman back from the dead to ruin J&M's wedding, tried to commit suicide by jumping from the balcony of the Penthouse Grill, poisoned Marlena's chocolates, tried to kidnap Susan's baby, etc. before she was found "dead"in the pool at the Blake house.

michr544125

Great new interview with Freddie. Very few spoilers but a great interview for those of you that like Freddie. He seems like a cool guy and so into his character and the story. Love excited he is going on youtube to see how many fan videos there are...only he way lowballed the count on how many views the Wilson love scene has gotten. Interesting how when talking about who kisses better he said how with Brian it 'starts' of as lust. Is Brian around longer than most of us thought? On the other hand he pretty much stated Wilson get back together but we just don't know when. Sounds like there a bunch more fan events coming up and ones he will be going to.

The Buzzcast ‏@BuzzWorthyRadio
Podcast #485: FREDDIE SMITH of NBC's "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" | The Buzz - Buzzworthy Radio! http://fb.me/1T9TiKS3a @freddiemsmith #DAYS
Edited by michr544125, Feb 8 2013, 09:22 PM.

chinkybig

Kenny
Feb 8 2013, 07:53 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 8 2013, 07:37 PM
Actually, she was around for another 9 months or so after her last big downfall. That was when she brought Roman back from the dead to ruin J&M's wedding, tried to commit suicide by jumping from the balcony of the Penthouse Grill, poisoned Marlena's chocolates, tried to kidnap Susan's baby, etc. before she was found "dead"in the pool at the Blake house.
And I enjoyed every moment of that. Add in where Susan impersonated Kristen so Kristen won't get Susan's baby. That was all kinds of win. I want to see Kristen and Marlena back to that level. Words are cheap. Bring it on!! :)

cord08

LOL. Deidre and Kristian are having a cute conversation about sharing cake on Twitter.

@DeidreHall: Valentine's Day arrived early! Thanks to the Gang (picture)
@KJAlfonso: @DeidreHall The cake was delicious ; ) thank U for sharing ;))
@DeidreHall: @KJAlfonso You've taught me how to share! Glad to see you going back for seconds. Seemed like the more Glen slept, the smaller his cake got!
@KJAlfonso: @DeidreHall LOL whoops.... U noticed ,glens cake ; ))

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Supergirlx2
Feb 8 2013, 01:10 PM
KJAlfonso: Always love working with Wally ; ) we laugh a lot ,fun,fun,fun http://lockerz.com/s/282182203
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/299942589631721474

Posted Image
Ohh and here I thought (thanks to Crystal Chappell's disgusting "book") that Wally and Kristian didn't get along... guess she was full of shit.

AFaithL

Shick
Feb 9 2013, 12:18 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 8 2013, 01:10 PM
KJAlfonso: Always love working with Wally ; ) we laugh a lot ,fun,fun,fun http://lockerz.com/s/282182203
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/299942589631721474

Posted Image
Ohh and here I thought (thanks to Crystal Chappell's disgusting "book") that Wally and Kristian didn't get along... guess she was full of shit.
She didn't say they didn't get along....just that Kristian refused to be paired with him. Which Wally confirmed.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Love Kristian tweeting so many BTS photos! Love me some Wally, YAY!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 8 2013, 05:08 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 8 2013, 05:02 PM
AngelOB
Feb 8 2013, 04:53 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 8 2013, 04:45 PM
Looks like a wedding at DiMansion...

http://pics.lockerz.com/s/282203199
Wait, what? Shit! I'm going to need my spoiler license rescinded for not even noticing the chairs. Damn the DiMera men for distracting me with their pretty!

And now that I'm thinking about a wedding at the DiMansion, I need to sit down before I hurt myself.

:sheep: :dance: :cloud9:

LOL. I admit I didn't notice their chairs at first either because of ALL THE PRETTY in front of the chairs!

My money is on Bristen.
Hope the wedding goes through! Brady and Kristen are such a pretty couple. :wub2: Love Eric and Eileen's chemistry. :wub2:

Don't screw things up, Days!
:rolleyes: Kristen is old enough to be Brady's mother. She almost was his stepmother. Kristen is one sick bitch!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Feb 9 2013, 01:26 AM.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Wow. James does nothing for me anymore :wtf: could it be a Chad and Abby wedding?? :whee:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Feb 9 2013, 02:02 AM
Wow. James does nothing for me anymore :wtf: could it be a Chad and Abby wedding?? :whee:

Ahh that would be so much awesomeness!!! :wub:

James does nothing for me. Casey all the way!! Loved his little video with Eric M & Kate.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

DiMeraFan67
Feb 8 2013, 07:01 PM
It has to be Bristen. I seriously doubt Eileen Davidson would be putting in Emmy worthy performances at an Ejami wedding. These pictures are all awesome today, I love that they're actually hinting at things. The picture on the monitor looked to me like Hope, John, and either Marlena or Kristen. Hard to tell. It LOOKS more like Marlena to me, but she just looks so comfortable. I could imagine Kristen being sarcastic about something. Can't imagine Marlena sitting kinda slouched over like that in a police station. Especially if they're in a hurry to stop a Bristen wedding. Then again, that person isn't wearing a wedding dress so probably Marlena.

I'm guessing that Kristen decides not to go through with her plan to leave Brady at the alter because John wouldn't need to come save the day otherwise. Drake wasn't working yesterday when Deidre and Eileen apparently shot some great, Emmy-worthy scenes together. These seem a lot like Kristen's exit scenes from the 90s so I hope something different happens so we can keep Kristen around with her totally falling to pieces. I cannot wait for all of this. So far away!
Well, .. then I am going to vote for a double wedding!! ;)

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I hope that EJAMI gets a wedding, a plain wedding and no one else is involved. Will it be boring, of course, but let that fan base have that so the rest of us can move on! I think a Bristen wedding or a Chabby wedding would be far more interesting. How can it be Chad and Abby if she is getting flowers from Cameron and talking about virginity? Days never moves that fast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply