Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 4; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 11:17 AM (32,103 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Harlee Kin
Feb 9 2013, 02:04 PM
I hope that EJAMI gets a wedding, a plain wedding and no one else is involved. Will it be boring, of course, but let that fan base have that so the rest of us can move on! I think a Bristen wedding or a Chabby wedding would be far more interesting. How can it be Chad and Abby if she is getting flowers from Cameron and talking about virginity? Days never moves that fast.
EJami already got married once.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

and once was enough.

bomber
Member Avatar

Maybe Stefano and Kate 2.0?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maybe Rafe and Kate?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 9 2013, 02:24 PM
Maybe Rafe and Kate?
:cheers:
Rafe and Kate's DiMansion wedding. :wub: Stefano can give her away. Sami and Kristen as bridesmaids. Lucas and EJ as groomsmen. Perfect.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Matt
Maybe Rafe and Kate?
No, no, no! I'm not ready for that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Off topic: where is Stefano now?? I know we saw him recently with John in Italy but does anyone know the city??

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

At this point, I want Kate and Rafe to have a sex only relationship apart from any assistance he may offer her on her business. Stefano has been spending all of his scenes on the phone, he is in "Europe."

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 9 2013, 03:12 PM
Matt
Maybe Rafe and Kate?
:cheers:
Rafe and Kate's DiMansion wedding. :wub: Stefano can give her away. Sami and Kristen as bridesmaids. Lucas and EJ as groomsmen. Perfect.
Ratings.Gold.

michr544125

Why would Rafe and Kate get married at the Dimera Mansion? That makes no sense.

If is at the mansion though, I'd have to guess it's a Dimera that is getting hitched.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 9 2013, 04:46 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 9 2013, 04:43 PM

If is at the mansion though, I'd have to guess it's a Dimera that is getting hitched.
I was just joking around about Rafe and Kate getting married. Soapy is probably not though. I think she's a big fan of the hairy blue streak. ;)

am103
Member Avatar

Heck NO to Rafe and Kate getting married. I'm all for a steamy affair to get Sami's feathers ruffled, but I definitely want Stefano/Kate endgame. I'm still waiting for Bill and Laura to come back and have a story with Kate/Stefano too!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 9 2013, 04:50 PM
michr544125
Feb 9 2013, 04:43 PM

I was just joking around about Rafe and Kate getting married. Soapy is probably not though. I think she's a big fan of the hairy blue streak. ;)
I SO am.

I'm thinking of starting a fan board.

WillFan
Member Avatar

I prefer a Wilson wedding.

michr544125

Freddie is asked a million times a day on twitter about his airdates so...

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith
pic.twitter.com/anQIjpuL

https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/300381193529069568/photo/1

Bet Will and Sonny are back together after he reads the letter Will sent him since his airdates pick up. Brian seems almost pointless except to show that Sonny couldn't stop thinking about Will. I don't think we even see the date of Sonny and Brian except for Brian picking him up. Kind of figured based on Brant's schedule that Brian would barely be on. hope the baby story is just slow in April and Sonny isn't again on the sideline while it's going on...unless Sonny gets hurt at the expense of NIck and is in the hospital in a coma...
Edited by michr544125, Feb 9 2013, 07:21 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
Feb 9 2013, 02:14 PM
Harlee Kin
I hope that EJAMI gets a wedding, a plain wedding and no one else is involved. Will it be boring, of course, but let that fan base have that so the rest of us can move on! I think a Bristen wedding or a Chabby wedding would be far more interesting. How can it be Chad and Abby if she is getting flowers from Cameron and talking about virginity? Days never moves that fast.
Not a fan of Ejami by any stretch, but I'm not sure what difference that makes. After all, how many big weddings did Hope have, and how many times did Marlena and John get married? Multiple ceremonies by the same couples are nothing new.

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith
view photo
http://t.co/anQIjpuL

Freddie Smith's airdates

Feb. 14th,15th,22nd,25th,26th,28th

March 1st,4th,5th,6th,13th,20th,21st,22nd,25th,26th,

April 1st,2nd,9th,11th,18th,25th,26th,29th

May 2nd,9th,10th,13,16th,17th,20th,21st,22nd,24th,28th,29th

Sorry michr544125 I did not see that you posted Freddie Smith's twitter information,was busy writing down his airdates.
Edited by WillFan, Feb 10 2013, 05:52 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ladyofthelake
Feb 9 2013, 06:34 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 9 2013, 02:14 PM
Harlee Kin
Not a fan of Ejami by any stretch, but I'm not sure what difference that makes. After all, how many big weddings did Hope have, and how many times did Marlena and John get married? Multiple ceremonies by the same couples are nothing new.
Hope had two - separated by 15 years. That's hardly a valid comparison.

michr544125

WillFan
Feb 9 2013, 06:46 PM
view photo

Freddie Smith's airdates

Feb. 14th,15th,22nd,25th,26th

March 1st,4th,5th,6th,13th,20th,21st,22nd,25th,26th

Sorry michr544125 I did not see that you posted Freddie Smith's twitter information,was busy writing down his airdates.

On second count maybe the airdates aren't as bad. I only skimmed it to begin with.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 9 2013, 07:16 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 9 2013, 07:11 PM
WillFan
Feb 9 2013, 06:46 PM
view photo

Freddie Smith's airdates

Feb. 14th,15th,22nd,25th,26th

March 1st,4th,5th,6th,13th,20th,21st,22nd,25th,26th

Maybe just me I'm not very encouraged by the number of his airdates. I get this show has a huge cast but seems to me Sonny could very well be excluded from much of this story until May... I almost wish he didn't post them. I guess March is much much much better. But April again is bad.
Looks like he's averaging two episodes a week. That's pretty solid for a supporting character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply