Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 4; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 11:17 AM (31,737 Views)
cord08

@Ari_Zucker: To all #ejole, #Bricole, #danicole, and new #ericole fans. If I missed any, sorry. Your dedication and passion fills my heart. Thank you for your loyalty to your favorite couples. Without you, the show wouldn't be the same. Xxoo

@galengering: Attn Passions fans: I've recently come across some interesting Memoribilia. On Wednesday @ 6 pst. I will post trivia Q. Correct answer wins!

@KJAlfonso: Whoops ; )) I'm late but,Gd M 2 u all,hope u all had a beautiful weekend ! WOW what an exciting Super Bowl !; ))gotta go being called 2 set
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I love Ari Zucker!! Now if only the Days twitter handle would learn from the likes of her.....

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

supercool74
Feb 4 2013, 01:10 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 12:49 PM
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
DAMN. That is not what I was looking forward to. I just think that is wrong on so many levels. It doesn't sound hot or sexy in any way whatsoever. :mellow:
You do realise that it's GG as the male part, right? How could it be hot?

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

#Days and #Ejami both trending on Twitter in U.S. #Ejami made all the way to #5 and #Days(I saw @ 10). I thought it was interesting:)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 4 2013, 03:13 PM
#Days and #Ejami both trending on Twitter in U.S. #Ejami made all the way to #5 and #Days(I saw @ 10). I thought it was interesting:)
Fantastic news!

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

All I can say is poor Kate. She's going to be Rafed. :drunk:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 4 2013, 03:29 PM
greeneyedgirl
Fantastic news!
It is good news for Days. It has been over 30 minutes, #Ejami is still @ 6 but I don't see Days trending right now! Lots of people are talking:)

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 4 2013, 03:33 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
greeneyedgirl
Fantastic news!
It is good news for Days. It has been over 30 minutes, #Ejami is still @ 6 but I don't see Days trending right now! Lots of people are talking:)
Neither are trending on mine. :shrug:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 4 2013, 03:35 PM
greeneyedgirl
Andreas_BopeFan
greeneyedgirl
Fantastic news!
it trended for a while, I have a screen shot of both! I had to change mine to U.S. to see it:)

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

#EJami did trend. Along with #FriscoIsHome. It lasted about half an hour.

https://twitter.com/DiMera87/status/298515918164733953/photo/1/large
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 4 2013, 03:55 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 4 2013, 03:39 PM
lysie
greeneyedgirl
Andreas_BopeFan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
it trended for a while, I have a screen shot of both! I had to change mine to U.S. to see it:)
I believe it, but I'm not sure why I can't see it. Lol. Stupid stuff is trending on mine.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Feb 4 2013, 03:41 PM
greeneyedgirl
lysie
greeneyedgirl

I believe it, but I'm not sure why I can't see it. Lol. Stupid stuff is trending on mine.
I think it stopped a while ago.....

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 4 2013, 03:41 PM
greeneyedgirl
lysie
greeneyedgirl

yea #mancandymonday is trending on mine. I would really like to investigate to see exactly what this is...LOL

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

No it started trending again a little while ago i have a caption on my phone to but i believe its gone now. Had to change my trend setting to US instead of catering to me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 4 2013, 03:11 PM
supercool74
tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
DAMN. That is not what I was looking forward to. I just think that is wrong on so many levels. It doesn't sound hot or sexy in any way whatsoever. :mellow:

There lies the problem wish it was Cameron.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
All I can say is poor Kate. She's going to be Rafed. :drunk:
That should make everyone want to drink! :drunk:

JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

Rafe and Kate :sex: Wonder what Stefano will do to Rafe? Yay!! The Phoenix will finally finish what he has always wanted to do...take out the trash!!

supercool74
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 4 2013, 03:11 PM
supercool74
tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan

Well, I was hoping it was Rafe and Chloe. At least I think Chloe would help in the sexy department. As for Kate....I think Kate and Cameron could have been interesting as well. Maybe the show will surprise me. I just can't imagine these two going at it. :wink: I just think it sounds awkward.

lysie
Member Avatar

I want to say that I can't imagine Kate ever being even drunkenly interested in Rafe. But she was sober when she married Roman. There's just no accounting for her tastes. Since this is basically Kaman deux, I'll be awaiting the casting of their alien babies.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
:shame: Damn, Kate. She should have just waited and grabbed Brady on the rebound. Since she likes her ex's kids and he likes his ex (almost) stepmothers, it would have been a match made in heaven.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply