Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 4; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 11:17 AM (31,264 Views)
Harmony233

I don't get why Jason Thompson submitted in lead.Patrick is a supporting character and he had a big chance to win in supporting with all the good material they gave him for Robins death.On DOOL AZ and James REynolds are the only two that i remeber having good material
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

All I know is, if Ari Zucker didn't submit the scenes of Nicole giving birth, I will cry. Such amazing acting!

cord08

Apparently these are the scenes Peggy and Deidre submitted for pre-nomination for Lead Actress. Looking at the rest of the list from other soaps, I'd say they're both long-shots.

Deidre: Marlena discusses dating with Will at the Pub.

Peggy: Caroline and Victor reminisce.

Here's the full list of scenes submitted for Lead Actress: Michael Fairman: Submissions for Lead Actress

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yep. I'd say they're massive long shots, but there's only 13 and it needs to go down to 10. Wouldn't be surprised to see both of them among the three knocked out. That would be sad, but DAYS actors really blew it this year. I am so pissed that Renee didn't submit. It would have been nice to see her go out with a nomination, at least.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree - there were some great moments throughout Lexie's illness and death with Renee and just about everyone involved. I'm really hopeful that James Reynolds comes out with not just a pre-nom but an actual nomination. It is a pity that Renee didn't submit anything. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply