Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Feb 4; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 11:17 AM (31,912 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 03:10 PM
I love Ari Zucker!! Now if only the Days twitter handle would learn from the likes of her.....
i doubt that's gonna happen. They're gonna milk EJami all month long since it's their feature characters for February. That said, they didn't pimp Gabi nearly as much. I have no objections to them retweeting fan reactions, but it's annoying when 95% of what they retweet is EJami fangirling. A lot of their summaries/full episode tag lines/tumblr gifs are also EJami-related.

Just to be clear, I'm not going after the person controlling the nbcdays twitter because it's EJami. I'd be posting the exact same thing if 95% of what they were retweeting was Dannifer or J&M or Bristen or Gabi or whoever.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 04:57 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 03:10 PM
I love Ari Zucker!! Now if only the Days twitter handle would learn from the likes of her.....
i doubt that's gonna happen. They're gonna milk EJami all month long since it's their feature characters for February. That said, they didn't pimp Gabi nearly as much. I have no objections to them retweeting fan reactions, but it's annoying when 95% of what they retweet is EJami fangirling. A lot of their summaries/full episode tag lines/tumblr gifs are also EJami-related.

Just to be clear, I'm not going after the person controlling the nbcdays twitter because it's EJami. I'd be posting the exact same thing if 95% of what they were retweeting was Dannifer or J&M or Bristen or Gabi or whoever.
OMG. If they'd pimped Gabi that way, I'd have unfollowed them already.

Caylee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 12:49 PM
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
Kate and Rafe! Eww!
Posted Image
Edited by Caylee, Feb 4 2013, 05:40 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 4 2013, 03:09 PM
@Ari_Zucker: To all #ejole, #Bricole, #danicole, and new #ericole fans. If I missed any, sorry. Your dedication and passion fills my heart. Thank you for your loyalty to your favorite couples. Without you, the show wouldn't be the same. Xxoo

@galengering: Attn Passions fans: I've recently come across some interesting Memoribilia. On Wednesday @ 6 pst. I will post trivia Q. Correct answer wins!

@KJAlfonso: Whoops ; )) I'm late but,Gd M 2 u all,hope u all had a beautiful weekend ! WOW what an exciting Super Bowl !; ))gotta go being called 2 set
What about the few remaining Vicoles Ari?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

JorgeAnn1950
Feb 4 2013, 04:02 PM
Rafe and Kate :sex: Wonder what Stefano will do to Rafe? Yay!! The Phoenix will finally finish what he has always wanted to do...take out the trash!!
:eyeroll: Stefano won't give a damn. That's why he divorced Kate.

Hate that Rafe is being further ruined, in order to make EJ look better. DAYS just loves EJ and conveniently forgets his criminal past and has Sami conveniently forgets everything EJ ever did to her. Even I as a big Sami & Rafe fan have now went to just about hating Rafe and starting to like EJ and Sami together. DAYS needs much, much better writers.

cockymom
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
It's just too bad Kate isn't pregnant with Stephano's baby so Rafe can swoop in, sex her up, and claim another Dimera baby for himself.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
:flipoff: , Days. Why make LK take the bullet so that you can keep that waste of space on the air? Ugh! Message Days: no one likes Rafe!

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 4 2013, 03:13 PM
#Days and #Ejami both trending on Twitter in U.S. #Ejami made all the way to #5 and #Days(I saw @ 10). I thought it was interesting:)
On my gosh, #ejami trended? That is awesome!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Feb 4 2013, 07:06 PM
tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
:flipoff: , Days. Why make LK take the bullet so that you can keep that waste of space on the air? Ugh! Message Days: no one likes Rafe!
Someone had to be a his victim -_-
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Feb 4 2013, 07:14 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I actually think I would've supported Kate and Chad more than Kate and Rafe. Lauren Koslow leads me to have very dirty thoughts when she's interacting with Salem's men... just not when it involves a block of wood.

But who knows... maybe Koslow'll be the one to bring Rafe to life. Probably not though, lol.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 4 2013, 07:15 PM.

niki

Caylee
Feb 4 2013, 05:38 PM
tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
Kate and Rafe! Eww!
Posted Image
I second this! I loved Kate and Nick as the older woman/younger man hotness; I even liked Ej/Kate - but as good looking at the actress has remained, I still think it's more than a bit eww to have her sleep with someone who was married to to her son's ex.

My, Days is having a go at the May/Sept relationships isn't it? Bristen and now Rate...is it just me or maybe it's a sign that they don't have enough women of a certain age on the show for all the men? I'm all for older women getting some but it's not necessarily the stuff of fantasy romance, at least not for me.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think the Kos is a lot like Ari Zucker, though.....she can bring a lot of heat with a lot of men...................

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

niki
Feb 4 2013, 07:29 PM
Caylee
Feb 4 2013, 05:38 PM
tomsawyer
Ryan @SourceRyan
Kate and Rafe! Eww!
Posted Image

My, Days is having a go at the May/Sept relationships isn't it? Bristen and now Rate...is it just me or maybe it's a sign that they don't have enough women of a certain age on the show for all the men? I'm all for older women getting some but it's not necessarily the stuff of fantasy romance, at least not for me.
Well... they could go the other way around! ;) Younger women with older men... I'd find that hot too, especially if it involves a certain Deveraux girl.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

‏@Christie__Clark
I have great news, but to find out what it is you'll have to play a game with me on Feb7 th@6:00pm PST.1st person to guess my cryptic
https://twitter.com/Christie__Clark/status/298568774225899521

God, how I wish this was about DAYS! Carrie/Rafe'd be way better than Rafe and Hope! Plus, I miss Carrie!

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 08:29 PM
‏@Christie__Clark
I have great news, but to find out what it is you'll have to play a game with me on Feb7 th@6:00pm PST.1st person to guess my cryptic

God, how I wish this was about DAYS! Carrie/Rafe'd be way better than Rafe and Hope! Plus, I miss Carrie!
maybe they kill off Austin; or put him in a longterm coma.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
@Christie__Clark

I miss Carrie too, but Carrie/Rafe was a trainwreck. I'm actually looking forward to Kate/Rafe, only because it will drive Sami insane and I think Lauren Koslow could have chemistry with a doorknob. So we'll see how that plays out.

If Carrie isn't returning to Days (which I highly doubt) then I bet Christie is pregnant again.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Question: Didn't EJ and Kate have a "thing" a while back?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 08:44 PM
NocturnalBlondie
‏@Christie__Clark

maybe they kill off Austin; or put him in a longterm coma.
Or maybe he's on a trek with Bo, Philip and Jack.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Feb 4 2013, 08:46 PM
Yes, and it was hot.

six
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 08:49 PM
Dreamy
Feb 4 2013, 08:46 PM
Yes, and it was hot.
Which goes without saying. ;)

I'm actually sort of interested in this fling in a scientific sort of way. If there was ever a pairing of chemistry vs anti chemistry, it's kafe. Who'll win out?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply