Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marcy Rylan teases 'Y&R' Return
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 03:22 PM (795 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/tv-buzz-blogpost.aspx?post=dc38066d-1688-47bc-bbc7-8e2d58920bf2#scpshrtu
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

I like Marcy Rylan's Abby. I hope her return is fun. I DO like that she will not be doing the "Naked" thing again...I like the actress... :wave:

LPS
Member Avatar

Bug eyed and stiffy can beat it.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Feb 5 2013, 12:27 AM
:blulaugh: Hell Yeah Lp, not looking forward to that irritating mice running round sticking her neck out pouting in her teen-queen mannerisms.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I thought I finally got rid of this actress, no such luck :shame:

natdot99
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 01:29 AM
LPS
:blulaugh: Hell Yeah Lp, not looking forward to that irritating mice running round sticking her neck out pouting in her teen-queen mannerisms.
Sorry Abby is annoying as hell and no amount of rewriting will change her character.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Thank goodness all that Naked Heiress mess is over with. They need to ditch Abby and Carmine though.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 5 2013, 10:54 AM
lightandday
Feb 5 2013, 01:29 AM
LPS
Sorry Abby is annoying as hell and no amount of rewriting will change her character.
The writers can change any character if they want. Look how they changed Sharon into the witch she has been.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply