Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jacob Young Speaks On His Status With B&B & Prospect Park
Topic Started: Feb 4 2013, 08:47 PM (801 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: Jacob Young Speaks On His Status With B&B & Prospect Park Concerning AMC’s JR Chandler!

By Michael Fairman

Jacob on his thoughts on AMC finally moving online, how he feels about it, and his status with B&B:

Quote:

“I am happy for them. A lot of the people that I worked with have signed on and they will have a shot at it again and have a job. I hope that it gets on its feet and starts growing. Obviously, I am here on The Bold and the Beautiful which is probably the best job to have, and best place to be at on daytime. It is a fantastic place to work. I could not be more thrilled. As a man, and as a person with integrity and honor, I do in the back of my mind feel the need to express to Brad Bell, and to the producers of AMC, to give them an explanation as to why I can’t do it. Obviously, I am under contract. I cannot lie, Prospect Park did come to me and they said, ‘Jacob, obviously you are under contract, but where would we be if we weren’t asking you to come over?’ I said, ‘I understand. If there was anything I could do, and if it was in my power, I would absolutely, but ultimately I am here at B&B.’ It’s not my way to rock the boat. I am very lucky to be surviving in this industry, and be airing on television.”

For more CLICK HERE

Edited by Daytime, Feb 4 2013, 08:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

I never watched All My Children, but if Jacob Young wants to go there, I think he should. Bill Bell should ream him for saying what he did. Can his ass BB, he isn't that important. I do not think the online soaps are gonna fly. He should have kept his mouth shut when he could :soapbox:

Jair

I want Kyle Lowder back so JY could go for me!xD

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

ratfink
Feb 5 2013, 12:13 AM
I never watched All My Children, but if Jacob Young wants to go there, I think he should. Bill Bell should ream him for saying what he did. Can his ass BB, he isn't that important. I do not think the online soaps are gonna fly. He should have kept his mouth shut when he could :soapbox:
I thought Jacob was more than refined with his remarks regarding his current and past position with both soaps he gave praise for what is Now and extended wishes to those who may take his role where he left-off w/All my Children.

Brad Bell shouldn't take offense at least I hope he wouldn't shoot I'm still keeping fingers cross for a (YnR) Chelsea and (B&B) Rick crossover, I am determine to have a J.R and Annie again :cloud9:

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie
Posted Image

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I didn't find anything wrong with what he said at all.

Jair

I prefere KL but I think that JY has said right thing, he seems happy for AMC return but he obviously he's happy with his job in B&B.
I like him, I loved him very much as J.R., it's only I loved KL as Rick Forrester more!:)

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Can't stand Rick or the so called actor who plays him. The guy CANNOT act! Let him go where ever it is he wants, B&B could be better without him

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply