Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 10:10 AM (6,577 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Wait who's that? Is that a character on the show? If so must be from years ago b/c I don't recognize her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 5 2013, 10:56 AM
Wait who's that? Is that a character on the show? If so must be from years ago b/c I don't recognize her.
I think it's that girl Kristen paid to pretend she fell off her bike and got hurt so she could trick John.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

She should be so hating on Sami, Ej, Rafe...this child should be a hell raiser, scheming, plotting, being everything that Will SHOULD have been....but then again, she's had no back and forth and no custody fights...it's been worse for her...she's been ignored.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:15 AM
She should be so hating on Sami, Ej, Rafe...this child should be a hell raiser, scheming, plotting, being everything that Will SHOULD have been....but then again, she's had no back and forth and no custody fights...it's been worse for her...she's been ignored.
I keep hoping she'll say she wants to live with Lucas.

Otoh, maybe the writers will allow us a scene of Allie trying to sell Sydney at the pub.

elci525
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 5 2013, 11:17 AM
LuvingLumi

Otoh, maybe the writers will allow us a scene of Allie trying to sell Sydney at the pub.
LOL - that would be awesome! I feel like Sydney ain't too bright, and Allie could probably dupe her into a lot.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The future hell-raiser of Salem! Or so she should be...

lysie
Member Avatar

It's important that you all know that right after I posted this I received an email asking who the little blond girl was.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Poor child :shame:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

blueskies
LuvingLumi

No...I want twin rivalry....bad ass twin rivalry...I want this girl to target Johnny...because...well he's always been 'favored'....I'm telling you, I want her to slap the shit out of him one day and his fake eye ball rolls out.....lol....and then she takes it and throws it in the river and looks at him and says....go find it...can you swim?....she'll be my favorite character immediately!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:38 AM
blueskies
LuvingLumi

No...I want twin rivalry....bad ass twin rivalry...I want this girl to target Johnny...because...well he's always been 'favored'....I'm telling you, I want her to slap the shit out of him one day and his fake eye ball rolls out.....lol....and then she takes it and throws it in the river and looks at him and says....go find it...can you swim?....she'll be my favorite character immediately!!
:roflol: omg that's so mean; I love it! I love the kids who play Johnny but if that were to happen it would instantly enter my top 10 Days moments.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd think it would be funny if a jealous Allie tried to poke out Johnny's good eye.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Matt
Feb 5 2013, 12:01 PM
I'd think it would be funny if a jealous Allie tried to poke out Johnny's good eye.
After she knocks out the bad one....even better...lol....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
And as the bad eye rolls across the floor, Sami steps on it, slips, and tumbles down a flight of stairs. Landing on Gabi, causing her to go into premature labor....
Edited by Matt, Feb 5 2013, 12:18 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Matt
Feb 5 2013, 12:12 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 12:08 PM
Matt
And as the good eye rolls across the floor, Sami steps on it, slips, and tumbles down a flight of stairs. Landing on Gabi, causing her to go into premature labor....
We can seriously come up with a pretty good storyline out of this...how old is your sorased Allie? Mine is about 10

Will&Sonny

[Insert some sort of "controversial opinion alert!" emoticon here.]

I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I really don't mind it when young kids are out of sight and out of mind for extended periods of time on soaps. Unless they're actually being featured in a storyline (as an aside, I also disagree with the notion that children are sacred and should not be featured in "depressing" storylines -- children get sick, children get hospitalized, children die, etc., and I have no problem with such storylines being told), I don't really need to see them...well, ever. The occasional offhanded reference is fine, just to add a sense of realism to a scene, but beyond that, if I never saw any of the kids again until they were actually being featured in storylines, I'd be fine with that.

That said, I do agree that there should be consistency -- if the writers are going to make an effort to show certain kids on a regular basis, they should be making an effort to show every kid on a regular basis. Seeing the kids doesn't bother me, per se -- I just don't find it necessary to see them, so I don't miss them when they're gone. Once they're SORASed and ready to be given regular storylines, it becomes a different matter, but most of the scenes that Johnny has had since the cancer storyline concluded have been nothing more than fluff. Most of the scenes that Ciara has had since that misguided "adventure" with Theo have been nothing more than fluff. Most of the scenes that Theo has had since Lexie's death have been nothing more than fluff.

I don't really need to see fluff.

:run:

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't mind the kids not being seen and I think it's not even very difficult to explain their absences. But they go out of their way to mention and show Johnny and sometimes even Sydney. It makes it all the more obvious that Allie isn't there.

cord08

Wow, in that first scene, Johnny looks more like Rafe than EJ.

cord08

Poor Nick has been staring at the screen so long that he took his shirt off.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nick continues to look at the same 2 paragraph article. ALL FUCKING NIGHT. Dude, it's not War & Peace. If you're having that much trouble, look for the damn Cliff's Notes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply