Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 10:10 AM (6,760 Views)
cord08

Johnny and Caroline are going to play intergalactic warfare. LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

rotflmao. Caroline is going to play "Super Galactic Warfare" with Johnny. hahahaha

And boy has Gabi started looking VERY pregnant almost over night.

cord08

Sami wants to keep their relationship a secret, so....EJ immediately goes to tell Kristen. Nice work.

cord08

This whole scene with Brady and Sami about relationships is hilarious. Neither one of them really has room to talk.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really love how all of these different storylines are crossing over today. And I loved Sami running into Brady, then proceeding to slam his relationship with Kristen (who the entire family hates) IMMEDIATELY after climbing out of bed with EJ. So. Much. FABULOUS. Subtext.

Seriously, what's happened in the writer's room lately? These breakdowns, etc. have become FLAWLESS.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

U should talk Sami,Kritter AND EJ are both homicital,if Sami finds out the woman who tried to murder her mother was involved in her getting together with EJ,oh EJ,good luck explaining that.

Both Sami and Brady have lost their flicking minds,well technically Sami cannot lose what she never had.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 5 2013, 01:35 PM
This whole scene with Brady and Sami about relationships is hilarious. Neither one of them really has room to talk.
:angry: My connection cut out right at the beginning of that and by the time it came back the commercials were on. I was ready for that shower of hypocrisy.

cord08

Um...Will and Nick are part of the same family...

cord08

Jen is giving advice to Nick about marriage? HAHAHA!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Gabi urging Rafe to try to work things out with Sami is a big steaming pile of WTF. Who's propping/pimping who now?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I actually liked (and am impressed by) the fact that Nick threw up a BIG red flag and Jennifer (who's not typically the sharpest knife in the drawer) actually caught it.

cord08

These Sami/Brady scenes may be the best of the whole episode.
Edited by cord08, Feb 5 2013, 01:45 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Brady just laid down an accurate list of EJ's transgressions against Sami to her (conveniently leaving out you know what). Brady reminds Sami that she tried to kill EJ. "Every relationship has its ups and downs," she replied. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Describing their past as "troubled" is how Sami responds to Brady's mention of E.J. putting a Rafe imposter in her bed. LOL!

"You're more selfish than I am." - Sami to Brady
Zing! That's pretty much the worst thing she can say to anyone, ever. How you like them apples, Brady?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nothing big is really happening today, but I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this episode. And it's really moving along at a brisk pace today, IMO.

blueskies
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 5 2013, 01:45 PM
Describing their past as "troubled" is how Sami responds to Brady's mention of E.J. putting a Rafe imposter in her bed. LOL!

"You're more selfish than I am." - Sami to Brady
Zing! That's pretty much the worst thing she can say to anyone, ever. How you like them apples, Brady?
But patently false, nobody is more selfish than Sami Brady.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Color me shocked. I was thoroughly enjoying Gabi in that scene with Rafe. She was actually throwing some shade at him re: his relationship with Sami. Her line delivery on "Oh, that doesn't even make any sense." literally made me choke. lol

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

correct me if i'm wrong, since i haven't been watching & just reading summaries, but didn't Sami say that she didn't care about her family's approval, or was tired about doing what her family wanted, or something along those lines? So why is she now wanting to keep her relationship with EJ a secret for fear of backlash? Shouldn't she be making a "i don't care whether you want me with Rafe, i want to be with EJ" statement to them & flaunt it in their face?

cord08

Okay, I hope the new prisoner coming to town is not the same one talking in the flashbacks because their line reading is AWFUL.

elci525
Member Avatar

I didn't think the scenes between Sami and Brady were all that great. I didn't think Sami's line about relationship ups and downs was all that ingenious, original or zingery. Nothing Sami says is all that zingery, and certainly not intelligent (although calling Brady "more selfish than I am" was a pretty good insult"). The scenes just played out really expected to me. And Sami just doesn't entertain me anymore. Not even her craziness. It just sounds so juvenile, flat and recycled. And it's not funny for me to see her act like a kid anymore. Not anymore.

And it's not just the things EJ has done to her, Brady. I thought a better line would have been for him to say, "You rag on me for dating the woman who tried to kill my stepmother, and you are now with the guy who tried to kill your stepfather". Better parallelism.

Sami also looks awful today, imo.
Edited by elci525, Feb 5 2013, 02:05 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply