Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 10:10 AM (6,754 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 02:38 PM

WTF was Kristen wearing today with EJ?
I liked it, but it needed to be steamed better than it was and Kristen's white shirt needed to be button up all the way
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The first half of this episode was snooze-worthy. I almost couldn't make it through. The second half was really good. I enjoyed almost every scene in the second half. Sami/Brady, EJ/Kristen were highlights for me. The Brady/Sami scene was the best of the episodes. I loved how they laid it out there.

Finding out that one of the Culllitons wrote the episode was not surprising at all because I was loving most of the dialogue. The first half was still really boring, it almost seemed like two different people wrote the halves to me. But it was saved once that Sami/Brady scene started everything from then on was pretty good.

I agree with the comment about Nick's prison "buddy" because that guy sounded like a terrible actor. I doubt it will be the same guy. DAYS is horrible at casting these short term roles though so thye probably took the first person that applied instead of doing some strong casting. It will be glaring if he sucks because Blake Berris is on fire.

AFaithL

EJ and Sami all schmoopy are very boring. Sorry, they are. I'd rather there be a love-hate, push-pull between them. Either that, or grey them up. Make them a couple who plots and schemes.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 03:48 PM
EJ and Sami all schmoopy are very boring. Sorry, they are. I'd rather there be a love-hate, push-pull between them. Either that, or grey them up. Make them a couple who plots and schemes.
i second this. EJ & Sami work best when they're trying to one-up the other. if TPTB want to make them team up and plot to change it up, then go for it. i'll never buy Sami & EJ just being in a blissful romance with each other.

Vicky4Mimi

Miss Rhi
Feb 5 2013, 01:13 PM
Rafe remembered Allie! :o
Well, of course he would remember the little girl. Rafe and Lucas should raise all the kids since their mommy is....I hate to say unfit, because that's not fair to other unfit mothers, everywhere!
I just hope Sami's nastiness doesn't cost Johnny his new FBI jacket! As pesty as Johnny has been lately, he still should get his jacket!

six
Member Avatar

Days made a mistake by having every story in the beginning of a new stage, instead of staggering things. Today was kind of slow, because of it. I don't mind characters sitting around talking, but there should be a mix of calm and more energetic scenes throughout the entire show, imo, not calm, calm, calm, then a bit of drama in the end. After all the ejami drama, I appreciate the stillness that they had today. It's almost shocking to see how mature they're being with each other, though. And it's probably the calm before the storm, since both of them immediately ran out and told people about their relationship. And ejami is certainly making up for lost time in the bedroom, not that I'm complaining. Sami is probably carrying octuplets right now.

Johnny's mini scheme to steal bacon, and Caroline seeming bewildered when Rafe mentioned Allie - :wub:

Brady/Sami was great. Nice use of history. EJ/Kristen was also good. The show does well with sibling relationships. I'm still a bit confused by Sami's level of investment in Jarlena's marriage, but I guess this is part of a new theme for the Brady family.

It's a little early to know for sure, but so far it seems like the Nick story isn't going in the direction people thought it was going to, which is a good thing, afaic, because social issues are not Days' strong point.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I just don't buy the blissful romance. Plus, we have seen nothing but men romancing Sami for two years. So there is NO drama, zero in fact, of her hopping into bed with a man.

All other aspects of the show are great. I enjoy Brady, and Chloe is more psycho than I ever imagined and Jennifer has become so - I don't even have the word for it but it is not good - that I don't care that Chloe is terrorizing her.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 5 2013, 05:29 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 5 2013, 05:27 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 5 2013, 01:13 PM
Rafe remembered Allie! :o
Well, of course he would remember the little girl. Rafe and Lucas should raise all the kids since their mommy is....I hate to say unfit, because that's not fair to other unfit mothers, everywhere!
I just hope Sami's nastiness doesn't cost Johnny his new FBI jacket! As pesty as Johnny has been lately, he still should get his jacket!
NBC can create a spinoff web series that stars Rafe, EJ, and Lucas taking full custody of the children and raising them together under one roof. It can be called, "My Three Dads and the Occasional imposter father"

They can all wear matching FBI Jackets

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Johnny's bacon stealing... Seriously cute. Move on from the FBI jacket, Johnny!! No Rafe, she had to do someONE, not something.

"I wanted to take a minute to absorb your beauty before you opened your mouth." LOL, very cute Everett.

Jen looks good today! Love the color.

Well at least Nick in now doing his dial-up searches without his shirt. Lookin' good, BB, lookin' good.

Ejami is cuter in the morning than Bristen. LOL at Brady's side eye about Kristen's marriage talk.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Wait? How did Abby blow it with Cam last time? He seemed like the ass during their break-up to me.

LOL at Caroline forgetting Allie. Nice wink from the writers. Seriously, Rafe, what did you think Ejami was going to do after what EJ told you?

JS is bad at laughing. Always has been, always will be. It's so surreal to see Ejami holding hands and talking like a couple. Pleasantly surprised by their flirty, but comfy dynamic. Although with Everett, I probably shouldn't be.

Kristin, you are starting to sound a little cray cray.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 5 2013, 07:23 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

That was some pillowtalk EJAMI had. I feel like I have been with you forever, yes EJ, us too.

Sami, let's worry about other people now, Kristen, my mother, etc etc.

Clearly these people are doomed romantically.

I thought Caroline, Johnny and Rafe were cute. And good for your Rafe, Sami does not respect you or your family. She only "pretends" to care about hers so she can fight with other women.

And yes tomsawyer, Kristen is sounding more than a little cray cray - perople with borderline personality disorder are not the sanest people, nor the easiest to deal with . . .

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously, how did Gabi never notice the scar?

I like how they dovetailed the Rafe/Caroline scenes into Ejami talking about people's negative reactions into Bristen talking about the impact on Brady's family. This is a great breakdown.

LOL at Everett talking under the blanket. Everett's sex hair is everything. I'm so loving Ejami arguing and kissing.

Seriously, Kristen, how is this a revenge plot?
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 5 2013, 07:19 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Everett is a big ol' ball of sunshine. So apparently Ejami's plan is not to tell people by slowly telling everybody one-by-one. Alrighty then.

This Sami-Brady scene is awesome. They've always done the brother-sister dynamic well. And their mutual hypocrisy is entertaining.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 5 2013, 07:58 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

NuCameron sucks. #TeamChabby

Oooh, I like these Jen-Nick scenes and her starting to think he's a little nutty.

Why do I have a feeling that sticking up for Kristen is going to cost Everett?

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Seriously, how did Gabi never notice the scar?

LOL probably because there wasn't a scar until today. We've seen Nick shirtless plenty of times and there was never one until they needed one.

Edited by guessgirl, Feb 5 2013, 07:38 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 07:04 PM
Wait? How did Abby blow it with Cam last time? He seemed like the ass during their break-up to me.

LOL at Caroline forgetting Allie. Nice wink from the writers. Seriously, Rafe, what did you think Ejami was going to do after what EJ told you?

JS is bad at laughing. Always has been, always will be. It's so surreal to see Ejami holding hands and talking like a couple. Pleasantly surprised by their flirty, but comfy dynamic. Although with Everett, I probably shouldn't be.

Kristin, you are starting to sound a little cray cray.
I'm pretty sure the only reason Rafe asked about Allie was that he hoped to hear that she spent the night at home with Sami.

six
Member Avatar

That's how it played out to me, too.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Today was a good show. I'm going to just say it. It was better than yesterday, IMO.

I don't know why Caroline didn't call Rafe out on his utter doucheyness when he said if Will had used a condom they wouldn't be in this situation. Hello dumbass! There were two people there & girls can take care of that stuff too. Moron.

Ejami's afterglow was made of awesome. Everett's bed head was swoon worthy. Loved him arguing from under the covers.

PS. I swear Sami better not have another bun in the oven after them going at it like drunk monkeys. Not that I minded, mind you, but NO MORE BABIES!

PSS. What in the name of all that's holy was Sami wearing?

Loved Sami & Brady's hypocrisy & delusion.

Kristen isn't letting this marriage thing go. Do you really want to go there girl? Brady's fiancées have a tendency to die.

Nicks slow decent into crazy town keeps getting better. I'm actually invested in this story despite my disdain for Gabzilla.

I think today's episode should've been named "Beds of Our Lives".
Edited by SoapGal1, Feb 5 2013, 08:02 PM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

If Abby loses her v-card to Cameron, I will be pissed! :flipoff:
She needs to be with Chad.
Edited by Caylee, Feb 5 2013, 08:43 PM.

AidanGreensFan

I think its funny some are complaining about a sappy EJ/Sami and how it won't work. They have been sappy for all of one night in Salem time. I'm sure the snark will come back - it already started to during pillow talk. Even grey couples have their blissful moments.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply