Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 10:10 AM (6,700 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Let me add my voice to the chorus singing the praises of the Sami and Brady scenes today. That was truly a great use of history to infuse some humor into the show. Sami in particular had some great lines. Alison and Eric must have loved those scenes.

The rest of the episode flew by with nothing that annoyed me, apart from Nick's brand spanking new year old scar. All things considered, this bit of retconning is mild so I will overlook it for now, provided we learn more about Nick's time in the big house.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

AidanGreensFan
Feb 5 2013, 08:45 PM
I think its funny some are complaining about a sappy EJ/Sami and how it won't work. They have been sappy for all of one night in Salem time. I'm sure the snark will come back - it already started to during pillow talk. Even grey couples have their blissful moments.
They've been sappy for about a month now.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 5 2013, 01:09 PM
"Mommy had to do something." Well, that's one way of putting it, Johnny.
Hee!!! :hail: :hail:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 5 2013, 01:21 PM
Matt
Mommy had to do someone.

Multiple times.
THIS!!
And EJ was glowing afterward. I have never seen him smile so much. :laugh:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 5 2013, 09:16 PM
SoapGal1
Matt
Mommy had to do someone.

Multiple times.
THIS!!
He was so GLOWING!! And I LOVE the gray in his hair... so sexy on him:)

I really enjoyed when he went under the blankets...adorable!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

ejami were adorbs. I love the juxaposition between Rafe figuring out EJami had sex and ejami in bed enjoying each other. I knew those two were going to start fighting soon. It was so cute! LOVE EJ putting the covers over his head and arguing with his hands. :laugh:

LOL at EJ and Sami promising to keep their reunion on the low and then telling Kristen and Brady.

Brady/Sami was pure entertainment. Pot/Kettle in it's purest form.

Kristen needs to chill with this marriage thing. She looks crazy.

Speaking of crazy, Nick's cray is getting more obvious by the day. Glad Jen caught that.

I must repeat how happy EJ looked today. I have never seen him so happy. He looked like he's walking on sunshine. :wub:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 07:04 PM
JS is bad at laughing. Always has been, always will be.
THANK YOU!

AidanGreensFan

AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 09:11 PM
AidanGreensFan
Feb 5 2013, 08:45 PM
I think its funny some are complaining about a sappy EJ/Sami and how it won't work. They have been sappy for all of one night in Salem time. I'm sure the snark will come back - it already started to during pillow talk. Even grey couples have their blissful moments.
They've been sappy for about a month now.
Real time not Salem time. It's like the valentines day during that lasted three months real time under JER

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 5 2013, 09:56 PM
tomsawyer
THANK YOU!
He can do the little chuckle just fine, but whenever he does a big laugh, it sounds so fake. Same with crying. He's great at the little lip quiver, but sucks at the major sobbing. Less is more, buddy.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 10:02 PM
mer4santo
tomsawyer
THANK YOU!
He can do the little chuckle just fine, but whenever he does a big laugh, it sounds so fake. Same with crying. He's great at the little lip quiver, but sucks at the major sobbing. Less is more, buddy.
Amen sista.

JS should never have to do the big ole cry.

EVER.

Pookie
Member Avatar

I'm just glad other people in Salem are finally noticing the "Cray" in Nick. I was getting tired of yelling at the screen "He's a fucking whack job!! Can't you see!?"

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Kristen is the most independent woman Brady's ever met? I call bullshit! Since Kristen's been back, nothing about her exactly screams independent woman. Terrible line.

I enjoyed Abigail and Cameron's scenes, for what little they're worth. Give Mansi an actual story please!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Love how Rafe blamed Will for not using protection. Hello Gabby could have used protection as well. Plus not all birth control is 100%
Edited by DawnElicia, Feb 6 2013, 12:44 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Feb 5 2013, 09:29 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 5 2013, 09:16 PM
SoapGal1
Matt
Mommy had to do someone.

Multiple times.
THIS!!
He was so GLOWING!! And I LOVE the gray in his hair... so sexy on him:)

I really enjoyed when he went under the blankets...adorable!
I did love that Samantha had something to do. And she looked like she enjoyed it to me. Ejami scene was cute today and i too loved EJ hiding under the bed. The one thing that bothered me was when EJ said to Kristen I owe you. That could be forshadowing.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I could care less about Abby and Cameron. I want to get Chad in the mix she has much more chemistry with Chad.

elci525
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Feb 6 2013, 12:40 AM
Love how Rafe blamed Will for not using protection. Hello Gabby could have used protection as well. Plus not all birth control is 100%
I didn't take it that way - that he was BLAMING Will necessarily. Seemed more like a comment spurred by an impulse to play on the word "protection" Caroline mentioned (in re Sami's lunacy). Like, she threw out the punny bait, and he took it. He was in a gruff mood - that his scenes were so Sami Sami Sami Sami was annoying. Seemed like overkill. So in a gruff mood he made a curmudgeonly comment that I don't think he meant all that seriously. But I don't think he blames Will. Both Will and Gabi share as much accountability or culpability or whatever you want to call it for the decisions they made the night (or afternoon? I can't remember) they slept together. So yeah, Will could have used protection (did he? I don't think that was shown or necessarily not shown). But it seems that Rafe softened to Will once he cooled down and spoke with Will, in scenes which I loved, where he could see how much Will cared about this baby. We will see what happens once/if Nick gets his claws into Rafe, but for now I don't think Rafe holds any real negative feelings towards Will. Maybe towards the situation in general to some extent, and definitely towards Sami. But then again so do I.
Edited by elci525, Feb 6 2013, 01:09 AM.

camera shy

That was one of the most lamest thing I think I've ever seen on Days, a grown ass man hiding under the sheets especially EJ DiMera. God, I hope we don't ever have to watch him and Sami do their nails together.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

mer4santo
tomsawyer
THANK YOU!
Whats wrong with James laugh?

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 6 2013, 01:06 AM
DawnElicia
Feb 6 2013, 12:40 AM
I didn't take it that way - that he was BLAMING Will necessarily. Seemed more like a comment spurred by an impulse to play on the word "protection" Caroline mentioned (in re Sami's lunacy). Like, she threw out the punny bait, and he took it. He was in a gruff mood - that his scenes were so Sami Sami Sami Sami was annoying. Seemed like overkill. So in a gruff mood he made a curmudgeonly comment that I don't think he meant all that seriously. But I don't think he blames Will. Both Will and Gabi share as much accountability or culpability or whatever you want to call it for the decisions they made the night (or afternoon? I can't remember) they slept together. So yeah, Will could have used protection (did he? I don't think that was shown or necessarily not shown). But it seems that Rafe softened to Will once he cooled down and spoke with Will, in scenes which I loved, where he could see how much Will cared about this baby. We will see what happens once/if Nick gets his claws into Rafe, but for now I don't think Rafe holds any real negative feelings towards Will. Maybe towards the situation in general to some extent, and definitely towards Sami. But then again so do I.
But he made this comment after the chat. Besides he made it seem like it was the guys responsibility/

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami is reminded that she shot Ejerk in the head and her response is "Every couple has their up's and down's",OMG,what a moron.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply