Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 10:10 AM (6,607 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Feb 6 2013, 07:02 AM
Sami is reminded that she shot Ejerk in the head and her response is "Every couple has their up's and down's",OMG,what a moron.
lol, nobody ever said Sami was a smart person. Heck, I'd even venture to say Brady's smarter than her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Rafe is having breakfast at the pub when Johnny comes running up and joins him. They exchange hi-5's. Rafe calls out Good Morning to Caroline. She replies that she hasn't had coffee yet. Johnny points behind Rafe and says 'Hey, look.' When Rafe is looking Johnny steals a piece of bacon off his plate. Rafe teases him then adds Mommy must have dropped you off pretty early. Johnny tells him that she dropped off him and Sydney last night. Mommy had to do something. Johnny asks for something from the FBI (didn't hear what he said). Rafe tells him he doesn't actually work for the FBI anymore but he'll try and find him one. Did you have fun at your sleepover? So mommy had to do something, huh? Caroline forgot Johnnie's vitamins. She asks him to run and get them please. Johnny - Okay, but first Mommy told me a secret that I want to tell Rafe. It's about Rafe. Mommy said he's going to be spending a lot more time with us. I can't wait. He goes to get his vitamins. Rafe comments to Caroline that Johnny's a great kid. Caroline agrees. Rafe asks if something's on her mind. Caroline - It's just when Sami asked me to take the kids for a sleepover I thought the reason was you.

Sami and EJ make a deal not to screw this up. Sami lets it be known that she wants to seal the deal with sex.

Abigail is surprised to see Jen at home. She thought she was spending the night with Daniel. Jen points out that Abby is talking to her like a roommate not a Mom. She tells Abby that Dan needed some bonding time with Parker and she had the pleasure of having a little chat with Chloe. Jen doesn't want to talk about it, just mutter about it under her breath. Jen says Abigail looks so cute so early in the morning. The doorbell rings. Jen wonders who it could be. She opens the door to find Cameron standing there with a bouquet of flowers. I wasn't expecting this.

Nick is still in front of his laptop talking to himself. It's going to take more than this to prove that Will shot EJ. Gabi wakes up - Did you say something. No, he was just waiting for her to wake up. He joins her in bed.

Brady tells Kristen she looks beautiful in the morning. Kristen comments that it's nice waking up together. He agrees. Kristen - Just think, if we were married we'd be waking up together every morning. Brady - You've got marriage on the brain. You were joking about it last night and now this morning. Kristen - I'm not joking. I know you're surprised. She understands. Brady thinks this isn't like her. She's the most independent woman he's ever met and he doesn't think she holds marriage in a very high regard. Kristen - I'm human. Being with you has changed me. So what do you say, let's get married.

Segment 2: Jen thanks Cameron for the flowers - they're beautiful. Abby tells him to ignore her mother, she's acting very strange this morning. She tells Jen they're going out for breakfast. Cam has to check in with the hospital so he'll see Abby outside. Jen didn't know the two of them were dating. Abby - We're not dating, it's just breakfast. Jen retorts - Eggs is breakfast, flowers is dating. Abby can't believe he's even talking to her after the way she blew up before. Jen - Maybe he believes in second chances. Abby - Which is why this time I'm not rushing into anything. She leaves.

Caroline - I'm sorry. Did I say the wrong thing? Rafe - No. Maybe this is out of line, but isn't it tiring for you taking the kids overnight? I bet they're staying up late. Caroline - It's not bad. Johnny just follows Joey around and Kayla's so over the moon to have Sydney, I just watch. Rafe - What about Allie? Caroline - Allie's with Lucas. Rafe - Oh. So Sami took the night off. He recalls finding EJ at Sami's apt. Caroline - I'm sorry, I did say the wrong thing. When Johnny mentioned Sami you looked absolutely miserable so please tell me what is going on.

Sami thinks that maybe they should wait until to announce their reconcilation at least until they're prepared to deal with the backlash. She knows she said she didn't care what people said or thought but of course she does, how could she not?

Brady loves her but as much as I love you, I think that's moving way too fast because if we walk down that aisle now it's going to look like we're doing it just to stick it to my Dad and Marlena and I don't want to do that. Kristen hopes he knows that's not why she wants to marry him. Brady does but he thinks that's the way they'll see it. At some point he still wants to work things out with them. Kristen - I see. Brady - I just think if we do it right now things will be irreconciable with them. Kristen - You're right, we do have to think about John and Marlena. We need reconciliation for your sake because I know what you've lost and everything you've gone through because of me. Brady - Maybe we won't be married but we're definitely on the same page.

Nick feels the baby kick. I can't believe we're going to be parents soon. Gabi - I was so scared about people finding out the truth but I think I feel better now. I'm just happy that our baby has so many people that already love her mainly you. Nick - You know what? I forgot I have to go to Jennifer's to pick up a letter she wrote on my behalf for my parole officer. She notices the scar on his back. Tell me how you got that scar, it's so sexy. Nick hears a voice saying - Careful Nicky, you know what happens to snitches, don't you?

Segment 3: Cam and Abby are at the outdoor cafe in the square. Cam surmises that Abby didn't tell her Mom about their date, she was surprised to see him. Abby wasn't keeping it from her. My mom has always liked you. She has to tell him something before they order. Cam thinks he knows what it is.

Rafe - Nothing's going on. I'm just not a morning person. Caroline - I forget it but there's a word for what you just said - bull. I saw Sami and you at the wedding, it was like old times. I'm not the only one who noticed. Rafe - You're right. It was like old times. You think everything's going great then you realise it's really, really not. Caroline - Is it the situation between Will and Gabi? Rafe - It's not a situation. It's a baby. Caroline - Are you going to let a baby come between you and Sami? Rafe - Sami attacked my sister, not just once but over and over again. She did things I just can't forgive.

Gabi doesn't know why he got so mad when she asked about the scar. Nick isn't mad. He just doesn't want to talk about something that was a stupid accident. Gabi asks if he's nervous about his next meeting with his parole officer. Nick - What would I have to be nervous about? Thanks to you I have what you call an exemplary life, and I do mean thanks to you. He kisses her. Let's not talk about the past, just the future. Bye.

Caroline - I've always been crazy about guys that stand up for their sisters but you know Sami and you know how she's going to react if she thinks one of her kids needs protection. Rafe - If Will had thought about protection we wouldn't even be in this mess. Caroline - Will is human, so is Gabi, so is Sami, so are you. Rafe - I know you want this to work out. So did I. Sami just went too far this time. I can't go back there. Caroline - Well if you don't go there you know who will.

Sami's worried about how people could use the information of their reconcilation - like his sister, to hurt her mother. EJ suggests they call a truce when it comes to Kristen or at least not talk about her. Sami doesn't like that suggestion. He needs to concede that his crazy sister is trying to hurt her family. She's a huge problem. The situation with Brady is utterly grotesque. EJ points out that they're together because Kristen resigned at CW. They start kissing - I'm sure the smacking can be heard all the way over in Brookville.

Brady is trying to find a way they can be together without him losing his family. Kristen understands. Brady - We know how we feel about each other. Marriage isn't going to change that but it might kill any chance of my family accepting us. Kristen - You're being mature; seeing the big picture. I'm just being sentimental. I care about you so much. When Brady is in the bathroom Kristen recalls telling Stefano that she's going to get Brady to ask her to marry him and then leave him at the altar. She mutters - Wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't a bit of a challenge. He's going to be begging me to marry him in no time.

Segment 4: Nick thanks Jen for doing this. She's so happy to help out. I didn't have to make anything up; you've done such a good job since you've got out. Nick - Better than expected thanks to Gabi. Jen is really sorry about the wedding. Nick - It doesn't really matter. Gabi and I are getting married in a few weeks. Nobody will stop us this time.

When Gabi comes down Caroline tells her that she and Johnny are going to play a game, if it gets super busy, call me. Gabi joins Rafe. He asks if she slept okay. You were very upset last night. Gabi says she shouldn't have let Sami get to her. Rafe - How could you not? She shouldn't have spoken to you like that. Gabi - Let's forget about it because I don't want to get in the way of your relationship with Sami. Rafe - You don't need to worry about that. We don't have a relationship.

Kristen meets up with EJ at the coffeeship. She got his text. What's up? EJ thanks her for the quarterly report. Kristen - That's not why you wanted to see me. EJ wanted to tell her this in person. Samantha and I are back together. Kristen - Good for you, I guess all our hard work paid off. EJ - It did. Thank you. I owe you.

Sami runs into Brady in the square. And it started off such a good morning, too. Brady - Thanks for the voicemail messages. Remind me to leave you some harassing messages commenting on your personal life. Sami - Are you kidding me? My mother and brother are in hell over your love life and you don't seem to care. Brady - That is completely untrue. Sami - You don't think that it bothers them that you're dating a homicidal maniac? Brady - I'm so sick and tired of people commenting about Kristen ... Sami grabs his arm preventing him from leaving. You'll have to get used to it, she's not very popular. Brady - Do you feel good passing judgement Sami? Why don't you get your affairs with Rafe in order before commenting on my life. Sami - I'll have you know my affairs with Rafe are perfectly in order. We're over for good. Brady - Really? What did you do this time? Sami - I didn't do anything. He did and his sister. Brady - You're an idiot. He's a good guy and for some reason he loves you. You get in a fight over Will and Gabi so you're going to end it. Is that really worth being alone? Sami - Actually it would be but I'm not alone. EJ and I ... she stops. Brady - You're kidding me! Sami, have you lost your frickin' mind!

Segment 5: Abby asks Cam if he's clairvoyant like his mother. Cam thinks he knows what she's going to say. I think you were going to apologise for what happened before and I don't think you should. Abby - You think that behaviour was acceptable? Cam - You had just lost your father, I'd lost Lexie, so we were both, and I think this is the correct psychological term, nuts! Why don't we just start over, focus on the moment and see what happens. I don't think you should have to apologise. Abby - I was trying to say I'm eating gluten-free - just kidding. I was going to apologise. You were nicer about it then I ever could have hoped so thank you and I agree. Let's see what happens.

Jen is really glad that he still wants to get married after everything that's happened. Nick points out that nothing has changed between him and Gabi. Jen - Good because we were worried about you - your family, because we love you so much. Nick - That means so much to me the way you all stood by me through a really hard time and went to bat for me so I could turn my life around. Jen - Which you've done. Nick - I'm so excited that my daughter is going to be born into such a good, strong family. Jen - You're daughter. Nick - Yeah. What happened at the wedding doesn't change anything for me and Gabi. We're having a daughter. I'm so excited. Jen guesses that it's good that he has a positive attitude. Nick - You guess? Jen - It's great you're so happy with Gabi and you're so excited about this baby. Nick - It doesn't sound like you're happy about it. Jen - No, I'm a mom and this is the mom in me coming out. Everything for you right now is moving so quickly. Nick - I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Am I supposed to just walk away from Gabi? Jen - No I didn't say that. At the very least I think you need to realise that you're getting into a very complicated situation. Nick - And you think I can't handle that? Jen - I didn't say that either. I just think your thoughts are so black and white right now after everything that's happened. I was talking to Julie the other day and she told me about what happened to you in jail. You were attacked a year ago and I know that you have to be so strong and single-minded to persevere ... Nick - Just don't tell Gabi about that. She doesn't need to know I was attacked in prison. She has enough to worry about without having to think about that. And she doesn't have to because that part of my life is over.

Gabi - Everything is going smoothly. The three of us are working things out so now it's time for you to work things out with Sami. Rafe - It's never going to happen.

EJ tells Kristen she was right - working with Samantha was the way to go. Kristen asks if he's told father about Samantha? No, they've decided not to let the world in just yet. Kristen thinks that's smart because she doesn't think he's recovered from finding out about Brady and her. EJ asks how things are going between her and Brady. On course. EJ - You make is sound like a business arrangement. As long as you're happy. Kristen is very happy and guess what, someday I'm going to be even happier.

Brady - You're kidding me! Everyone is bashing me for sleeping with the woman who tried to kill my stepmother and here you are sleeping with the guy you tried to kill yourself. Sami shrugs. Every relationship has its ups and downs. Brady - Yeah, like your relationship with Rafe which was actually a hell of a lot more healthy. Sami - You wouldn't know anything about a healthy relationship. You're the one who's sleeping with your former stepmother. Brady - No she was never married to my father. Sami - You got off on a technality. They didn't actually tie the knot but if you think sleeping with Kristen isn't a Grimm fairy tale, you're wrong. It's disgusting. Brady - You want to talk about grim? Okay. You're with a guy who kidnapped your baby and also replaced your husband with an imposter. Sami - I remember that okay. The past has been troubled. I get it but we're not talking about me. My relationship isn't what caused my mother and your father's marriage to be destroyed. Brady - I don't feel good about that but it's not my fault, it's not Kristen's fault either. Sami - Can you spell delusional! Brady - They're adults. They have to be responsible for their own decisions and their own behaviour. Sami - Oh stop it right now. You really believe that! You're more selfish than I am.

Gabi assumes things are still bad with Sami. Rafe - It's not a big deal. Gabi - It is a big deal. Didn't we just agree to tell each other the truth. Rafe - Okay. The truth. I called Sami on her crap so I don't think she's going to be messing with you anymore as long as things with you, Nick and Will continue to go smoothly.

Segment 6: Gabi - This is not making me happy. I don't want to be responsible for you losing Sami. Rafe - You are not responsible. I could never be with a woman who treated you like that. Gabi admits it was very hard on her but he has to understand where Sami was coming from. I had been lying to her for months about her very own grandchild. Rafe - It's ironic, isn't it? Sami being so sensitive to someone lying. Gabi - I know how she feels about Will. Just give her a chance, give her a break. Rafe - I am not going to give her a chance besides she's the one who broke it off and went back to being the woman I know I could never be with. Gabi - That doesn't make sense. Rafe - It kind of does. I've got to get going. You take care of yourself and my little niece in there. He leaves.

EJ thinks father is going to have a cow when he hears the news. He's not looking forward to seeing Marlena either. He's happy they decided to keep mum, we have some chance to enjoy ourselves before it all hits the fan. He leaves. Kristen - I might have to adjust things with Brady so that I get what I want. Thank you Marlena, I think I now know how to do that.

Brady - Finally you're admitting you're selfish. Sami - You don't like that I'm with EJ, I don't like that you're with Kristen, we will agree to disagree until you realise that I'm right and you're wrong. Brady is going to leave but Sami has to ask for a favour. Please don't tell my mom or Eric about me and EJ. I will tell them. Brady agrees. It's not like I talk to either one of them anyway. She leaves. Brady gets a message from Kristen.

Segment 7: Cam tells Abby he had a great time. She did too. Cam gets a message. He has to get back to the hospital. He asks her if she'd like to go to the movies sometimes. Abby - Like a date date? Cam - Unless that's too fast. Abby - No, I think that would be perfect. Cam will text her.

Nick thanks Jen for the letter again as he's leaving. Jen - You're welcome. I just want you to take care of yourself. They hug. He leaves. Outside Nick recalls what happened when Gabi asked about his scar.

Brady joins Kristen back in her hotel room. She has some big news. Brady thinks he knows what it is, Sami and EJ are back together. We were arguing and she blurted it out. Kristen - That's so Sami. 5 mins after telling EJ not to tell anyone she tells you. Brady - And he told you. Kristen - We're pretty close. I have to say, even though Marlena did some pretty horrible things to me I feel kind of bad for her. Brady - That's why Sami wants to keep it a secret. Kristen - She's right. Sometimes people don't have to know everything. What they don't know can't hurt them. Brady - Like you and I could get married and not tell Dad and Marlena? Kristen - I never thought of that. Is that what you're suggesting?

EJ is outside the pub with Johnny. Did you have a nice time with your cousin and grandma. I did. You look really happy today Daddy.

Sami is walking through the park when she runs into Rafe. He turns ands starts walking away. She asks him to wait. I think we should talk.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Jennifer looked great today.

Sami looked better when she woke up than when she got dressed for the day.

I know people like to talk out loud to themselves in public places when they think they're alone, but Nick's doing it with Gabi in the room. Wake up Gabi!

I love everything about EJ and Sami- being comfortable with each other, fighting, kissing- it melts this fan girl's heart.

Speaking of EJ, he's in such a state of bliss he really thinks Kristen's relationship with Brady is on the up and up. I hope him trusting Kristen doesn't bite him in the ass later, although I'm sure it will.

I thought Rafe wasn't supposed to care about EJ and Sami or was that for just 2 minutes last week!

Brady/Sami were good! Neither one has a leg to stand on.

Overall good show today.

elci525
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Feb 6 2013, 06:50 AM
elci525
Feb 6 2013, 01:06 AM
DawnElicia
Feb 6 2013, 12:40 AM
Love how Rafe blamed Will for not using protection. Hello Gabby could have used protection as well. Plus not all birth control is 100%
I didn't take it that way - that he was BLAMING Will necessarily. Seemed more like a comment spurred by an impulse to play on the word "protection" Caroline mentioned (in re Sami's lunacy). Like, she threw out the punny bait, and he took it. He was in a gruff mood - that his scenes were so Sami Sami Sami Sami was annoying. Seemed like overkill. So in a gruff mood he made a curmudgeonly comment that I don't think he meant all that seriously. But I don't think he blames Will. Both Will and Gabi share as much accountability or culpability or whatever you want to call it for the decisions they made the night (or afternoon? I can't remember) they slept together. So yeah, Will could have used protection (did he? I don't think that was shown or necessarily not shown). But it seems that Rafe softened to Will once he cooled down and spoke with Will, in scenes which I loved, where he could see how much Will cared about this baby. We will see what happens once/if Nick gets his claws into Rafe, but for now I don't think Rafe holds any real negative feelings towards Will. Maybe towards the situation in general to some extent, and definitely towards Sami. But then again so do I.
But he made this comment after the chat. Besides he made it seem like it was the guys responsibility/
Yes - I know it was after. I realize yesterday was yesterday and last week was last week. But that chat is still informing my opinion, and a quick little spur-of-the-moment-I-am-in-a-gruff-mood comment, doesn't undo it or take precedence over it. My opinion anyway.

Lil
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 5 2013, 02:30 PM
peaches179
Feb 5 2013, 02:21 PM
Well, it didn't take long for me to lose interest in Kristen.
I'm not so cynical. There is still so much they can do with her. I am enjoying her a lot, but one thing that is getting old are her sparring matches with Marlena. With maybe one or two exceptions, Marlena has consistently come away from them looking like a battered, intimidated loser. Right now Kristen seems to be made of Teflon. Since it's inevitable, I'm awaiting the time when that's no longer the case and whatever happens afterward. I just hope they don't put her on an Ian-like trajectory, making her seem all-powerful only to send her packing when her schemes come unraveled. The character and the actress deserve better. I don't think it's a stretch to say that she's had a lot to do with the show's recent turnaround, assuming one subscribes to the idea that there HAS been a turnaround.
I agree except that I LOVE her in ANY scenes with Marlena. I just want both of them on my screen as much as possible. But the Brady wedding/dumping scheme is lame. We need Kristen to step it up. She's so mild in comparison to Kristen past...

Lil
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 02:38 PM
Watching live....

I don't care how many flowers Cam brings Abby, she still has better chemisty with Chad.

EJ's "I just had sex" hair cracked me up.

WTF was Kristen wearing today with EJ?
I wondered about that jacket or whatever too! She stole it from either Hope or Kate, I think lol

Lil
Member Avatar

Ok, Kristen saying "Yes you do" to EJ's owing her...PLEASE let this lead to something.

LMFAO@ Nick's prison-bitch flashback...

Johnny was cute. Caroline was great.

Kate Mansi needs to do something interesting.

that's kinda all I got.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really like Jennifer & Abby's interactions. Jenn's "I'm your mother, not your roommate" to Abby's comments regarding her spending the night with Daniel felt SO realistic and believable.

Lil
Member Avatar

No wait...Sami looked liek SHIT today. Her make up was horrednous and that purple coat made me wish she would blow up like Violet in Willie Wonka and roll away lol

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Lil
Feb 6 2013, 11:12 AM
AFaithL
Feb 5 2013, 02:38 PM
Watching live....

I don't care how many flowers Cam brings Abby, she still has better chemisty with Chad.

EJ's "I just had sex" hair cracked me up.

WTF was Kristen wearing today with EJ?
I wondered about that jacket or whatever too! She stole it from either Hope or Kate, I think lol
i doubt she stole it from Hope. it's not Hope's kind of vest.

elci525
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 6 2013, 11:21 AM
No wait...Sami looked liek SHIT today. Her make up was horrednous and that purple coat made me wish she would blow up like Violet in Willie Wonka and roll away lol
OMG I thought the same thing! And posted that she looked awful, but I thought I was the only one to think this. Thanks for making me feel not so crazy and crabby/cynical hating everything!! ;) She looked terrible in her convo with Brady.

Happylover

I like abby and cam today. But i like the old cam acting the new one sucks. Just my thoughts

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

BalscoFan5
Feb 6 2013, 07:02 AM
Sami is reminded that she shot Ejerk in the head and her response is "Every couple has their up's and down's",OMG,what a moron.
I thought it was hilarious. Oh, Sami. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply