Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings 2/5
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 12:48 PM (3,055 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/02/05/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-36.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

I am really very excited for that flashback. I should know better than to get my hopes/expectations up so high.
Edited by elci525, Feb 5 2013, 12:57 PM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

elci525
Feb 5 2013, 12:57 PM
I am really very excited for that flashback. I should know better than to get my hopes/expectations up so high.
Hey, we'll possibly see Lucas.. :wub2: Gotta think the positive! :)

Harmony233

Ally
Feb 5 2013, 01:09 PM
elci525
Feb 5 2013, 12:57 PM
Hey, we'll possibly see Lucas.. :wub2: Gotta think the positive! :)
we do see lucas in the flashback its the scene where the cop brings will home because he'd been drinking.

Lil
Member Avatar

Lou Ferrigno's son playing a drunk at a bar with Kristen...Was this really worth mentioning? lol

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I am definitely looking forward to the flashback scenes. It should be very interesting.

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

I wish that Lou Farigno's son would have stayed with Kate, perhaps she would not want Rafe, when she might have gotten that came from a father that turned green......

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I can't wait to get a look at Chandler's brother! That's so cool that he'll be playing young Will.

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 5 2013, 05:04 PM
I can't wait to get a look at Chandler's brother! That's so cool that he'll be playing young Will.
They look exactly alike - totally a smaller, younger version of Chandler!! I am pretty excited too =)
Edited by elci525, Feb 6 2013, 03:59 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Interesting, thanks for posting, I am glad Julie is coming back.

maverick
Member Avatar

Is it the same brother who was in that photo with Zac Efron?

There is a LOT more they can do with Julie (and Doug) than stick her with a Gabi.
Edited by maverick, Feb 5 2013, 05:39 PM.

Alana
Member Avatar

GOD, I wish they would reduce the Maggie appearances to one per month and let Julie be the mouthpiece for the Hortons...and for the whole show...like kind of a social barometer! And thus...FREE VICTOR!!!

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Thanks for this, I can't wait to see the recreated flashback.

And lol, at the comments, why does everything turn to EJami, even when it has nothing to do with them?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Glad to see Julie popping up again. Always great to see her. I wish she were on regularly as the Horton matriarch.

BradyB

Wonder why u would need flashbacks of will as a kid? Cant they use old clips? I agree that Julie needs to be on more often than Maggie. We know that Tomlin really likes Rogers!!

BradyB

The character of Julie is an original character of days after all. I'd like to see more of Marie as well.

elci525
Member Avatar

Well this Will looks far different than the actor who played Will in 2007. And I think they are fleshing out a scene from 2007 that was rather cryptic to be honest, or perhaps doing some kind of a rewrite to support the retcon that Will shot EJ. That last bit is all speculation, based on what I think the flashback will refer to.
Edited by elci525, Feb 5 2013, 11:00 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This is Chandler's little brother

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Yep - I am telling you!! Totally a mini Chandler! =) tfp

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://louferrignojr.com/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply