Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smash: Season 2
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 04:55 PM (1,331 Views)
nightfan

Ivy and Karen HUGGING each other after singing "That's Life." The culmination of a year-long rivalry.

Now, that's must see TV! That's entertainment!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

Catching up on my Smash...
Kyle's memorial episode was the most life affirming hour of television I've seen in a long time.
Please, someone, pick up this great show. Bravo? seriously!

Ashley22
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 11 2013, 02:13 AM
Kyle's memorial episode was the most life affirming hour of television I've seen in a long time.
I completely agree! I thought it was such a good episode! The song Words I Meant to Say at the end had me in tears.
I love the music in the show a lot. I'm gonna be sad if someone doesn't pick it up.:(

nightfan

Ashley22
May 19 2013, 10:49 PM
nightfan
May 11 2013, 02:13 AM
I completely agree! I thought it was such a good episode! The song Words I Meant to Say at the end had me in tears.
I love the music in the show a lot. I'm gonna be sad if someone doesn't pick it up.:(
What about the most recent episode? Ivy and Karen are at each other again! :( Really preferred them as frenemies, not full-fledged enemies.

And poor Ana. I hope to God that the blackmailer doesn't STEAL her role after all!

nightfan

The series finale aired! I didn't know. Just am seeing it now on NBC.com. Who's watching?!

nightfan

Derek cleaning up his act and it looks like a bright future with Ivy.
Ivy winning her Tony for Bombshell!!!
Jimmy coming clean with Karen and proving himself worthy to be with her by turning himself into the cops!
The "BIG FINISH" final number (very appropriate, aptly named, and definitely left me wanting more!!)
This was a very good series finale!
Please, if you didn't see it, trust the hype! I cried, I laughed! I loved it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply