Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 09:02 AM (8,458 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami, in another stellar moment of impressive emotional maturity, just told Rafe that sex with E.J. was the best night of her life. I guess someone should tell her that her life has pretty much sucked then. E.J.'s hot and all, but...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

So, I wonder if they're going to reveal what Nick snitched about?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tomsawyer
Feb 6 2013, 01:18 PM
JessicaLeigh
Feb 6 2013, 01:11 PM
Julie's cute when she opens her mouth when she shouldn't. Maggie, take notes.
No kidding. How I wish Julie got the stuff that goes to Maggie. Well, except kissing Victor.
Julie/Victor was pseudo-chem tested during the Cruise of Deception story, so in a way, Julie already had Victor (though never completely romantically, if i recall correctly).

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 6 2013, 01:25 PM
Oooh snap, Sami! I like this new Safe dynamic with Rafe being all emotional and pissy, and Sami being calm and cold.

She was rattled enough to make that obviously BS comment about last night's sex being the best night of her life. I'm sure it was great, but come on! He's being pissy if by pissy you mean he's finally laying into her the way she's repeatedly laid into his pregnant sister. A taste of her own medicine is necessary from time to time.

cord08

"Does anyone want some candy? I brought some candy." HAHAHA, Victor!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"Does anyone want some candy? I brought some candy." lol, Victor is obviously the best part of the episode

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 6 2013, 01:27 PM
i'd love for Nick to confide in Hope. After all, Hope knows what it's like to be beat up in prison. Plus, as a cop, she should know more about what happened to Nick than someone like Julie might.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Victor's fantastic. Never change, you old bastard! Never!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 6 2013, 01:29 PM
cord08
Feb 6 2013, 01:27 PM
i'd love for Nick to confide in Hope. After all, Hope knows what it's like to be beat up in prison. Plus, as a cop, she should know more about what happened to Nick than someone like Julie might.
I also feel this way.

cord08

Rafe is kind of being a jerk about the baby. I thought he liked Will the other day. LOL, oh writers.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 6 2013, 01:31 PM
Victor's fantastic. Never change, you old bastard! Never!
i heart this snarky Victor!
He definitely also needs more scenes with Hope! I love how the Hope/Victor relationship has grown & changed over the years.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Victor bringing candy - I bet they're caramels and butterscotches. Then, he just called Brady a nincumpoop. And he did the whole thing just to annoy Nicole. He's such a bored old man.

Sonogram baby has Will's nose. Really Sonny? Oooh, I like that he warned Will about Nabi.

Seriously Rafe, how would Wabi having shared custody be turning the baby into "a prize in the custody battle"? Rafe's weird views about parents sharing custody of their kids is his most consistent trait.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 6 2013, 01:39 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 6 2013, 01:14 PM
I love Stefano and Kristen's twisted relationship. I love his fatherly concern that history's repeating itself.
Am I the only one who sees weird chemistry between them when they're onscreen?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 6 2013, 01:36 PM
Rafe is kind of being a jerk about the baby. I thought he liked Will the other day. LOL, oh writers.
i think the writers flip coins when writing some of the scripts:
Will Sami/EJ be completely oblivious to the fact that Sami tried to kill him & that he made her think Sydney was dead?
Will Rafe care that EJ & Sami slept together?
Does Rafe like Will?
Is Nick completely psycho today?
...the list goes on.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I genuinely believe the writers are trying to make Sami as horrid and unlikable as possible. While I do like a lot of her enemies, I have always liked her too. My teeth-gritting reflexive disgust with her has been an entirely organic development and not a result of picking teams. She just gets under my skin so damned much these days. Maybe this means I need to quit taking this show so seriously, but sheesh.

Pookie
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 6 2013, 01:36 PM
I think he does. But he and Sami are using the baby as a weapon in their battles between each other. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

ETA: But, actually, I don't get why Rafe is upset about Will gaining partial custody. Wasn't that always the goal if Gabi and Will worked things out? What did he expect, just to have Will wave from the sidelines?
Edited by Pookie, Feb 6 2013, 01:50 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I really like WilSon's dynamic of Sonny being wise and Will being naive. It works well on a lot of levels.

Oooh, Ericole chemistry for at least a half second. I love Kristen taunting Nicole about his collar.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love Kristen and Nicole one on one. I am about to overdose on their combined awesomeness.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 6 2013, 01:44 PM
Love Kristen and Nicole one on one. I am about to overdose on their combined awesomeness.
there have been so many awesome pairings in this episode - Hope/Nicole, Hope/Victor, Victor/Everyone, Nicole/Kristen.
i think what makes those pairings even more awesome is that we haven't seen some of them in quite a while. Plus, they're all filled with at least a bit of snark.

cord08

More Hope foreshadowing...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply