Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Jackie Zeman returns
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 12:41 PM (938 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

Jackie Zeman ‏@JackieZeman

Bobbie Spencer is coming back to GH. Am so happy to be invited. TY for all your positive thoughts + support. xo
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wonderful news! Can't wait to see Bobbie again.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

So happy!

The vet closet has just spilled open.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

@valentinifrank TY for inviting me back. I'm looking forward to working with you. Happy day!

@carlivatiron I am very excited and looking forward to being included in your story. TY so much.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Well, I hope for Jackie's sake and the sake of children watching, she looks "presentable."

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It'll just be nice to see Bobbie interacting with the other characters again. Even with that face.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Jackie Zeman has looked pretty good the last several pics I've seen of her in the last year. Glad that Bobbie's coming back, and hopefully she's back for good!

KMan101
Member Avatar

FINALLY!

dragonflies, was it you that said Jackie and Frank had some disagreement last year?

Was he pissed that she wasn't available and "on vacation"? Frank and Ron seem so petty sometimes. Like that disagreement that caused Leslie C to stop being used for a while. I'm glad that was resolved.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

KMan101
Feb 6 2013, 02:11 PM
Was he pissed that she wasn't available and "on vacation"? Frank and Ron seem so petty sometimes. Like that disagreement that caused Leslie C to stop being used for a while. I'm glad that was resolved.
I didn't even hear anything about a disagreement between Charleson and Valentini/Carlivati. Explain?

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Yeah I remember reading something that they wanted her for a stint last year and was on vacation and couldn't do it. I might be remembering wrong

KMan101
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Feb 6 2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah I remember reading something that they wanted her for a stint last year and was on vacation and couldn't do it. I might be remembering wrong
That's what I remember also.

Drew, I believe Leslie filmed scenes with Steve Burton/Jason over the baby's "death" but then they retaped them with Chad Duell/Michael taking Monica's spot in the episode. She was understandably pissed. Remember when Monica just stopped appearing for a little while? It was around then. And then all of sudden she was back.

I could be wrong about the episode details though.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Jacklyn Zeman is one of those actors (along with Lynn Herring) that, although she's received many Emmy nominations, has never received an actual award but should own one.

I read the lengthy interview she gave to Soap Opera Digest this past fall and was amazed at how polite and respectful she was of showkiller Jill Farren Phelps and all of the other BS that gradually got Bobby phased out in favor of the show pimping Sonny and his mob goons circa 2003.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

yay bobbies back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate
Member Avatar

I was so happy when I found out! Woohoo!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply