Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 18th
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 02:04 PM (7,302 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk 2/18

Michael tries to make amends with Lauren

A new man charms Abby

Cane and Lily make up on their anniversary

Shocking news interrupts Nick and Avery's romantic evening

Cane pushes Chelsea to work through her issues with Adam

Congressman Wheeler tries to sway Victor

Noah doubts Dylan's motives

via jcren

Daily Spoilers week of Feb. 18th

2/18, Abby is charmed by a new man; Michael tries to make things right with Lauren.

2/19, Cane and Lily celebrate their anniversary; Avery and Nick's evening of romance is derailed by shocking news.

2/20, Cane wants Chelsea to make peace with Adam; Victor is manipulated.

2/21, Dylan's motives are questioned; Jill and Kevin are startled by Katherine's choices.

2/22, Michael is stunned by Lauren's announcement; Billy recommits to Victoria.

TV Guide Previews

2/18, A new man charms Abby, while Michael struggles to make amends with Lauren.

2/19, Lily and Cane celebrate their anniversary, while shocking news derails Nick and Avery's romantic evening.

2/20, Cane encourages Chelsea to reconcile with Adam, while Congressman Wheeler manipulates Victor.

2/21, Noah questions Dylan's motives, while Katherine's choices alarm Kevin and Jill.

2/22, Lauren's announcement stuns Michael, while Billy reaffirms his commitment to Victoria.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Charming Abby)
2/18, A new man sweeps Abby off her feet; Michael struggles to make things right with Lauren.(CC) (Stereo)

(Cane and Lily Celebrate)
2/19, Cane and Lily enjoy their anniversary; Nick and Avery's romantic evening is halted by shocking news.(CC) (Stereo)

(Manipulating Victor)
2/20, Cane encourages Chelsea to forgive Adam; Congressman Wheeler manipulates Victor.(CC) (Stereo)

( Noah Questions Dylan)
2/21, Noah questions Dylan's intentions; Katherine's decisions cause Kevin and Jill some concern.(CC) (Stereo)

(Lauren's Annoucement)
2/22, Lauren makes a shocking announcement; Billy reaffirms his loyalty to Victoria.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Feb 17 2013, 09:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

A new man charms Abby, duh it Carmine. LOL

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

so is that a hint, that Dylan is going towards Sharon? Because Noah is very protective of his mother.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

natdot99
Feb 6 2013, 02:53 PM
Dot, how much u wanna bet it's Alex or Tyler for Abby Carlton only reason I say this is because Carmine checking to see what Lauren's Lion's den is working with :teehee: The Baldwins got a pretty big story going with their satanic son Fenmore and it's having appeal for many viewers so throwing Carmine in there for tempted acts against Lauren and Michael marriage would be a plus I think.

Gugh! Fuck Abby put' her ass somewhere else.
Edited by lightandday, Feb 6 2013, 07:03 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm betting it's Mason.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

I hope its Mason! I want to see him take his shirt off too already LOL

LPS
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 6 2013, 07:02 PM
I say put her ass on a boat to Egypt. :drunk:

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 6 2013, 08:05 PM
lightandday
What no one like crabby Abby, LOl
Forget egypt, sen her to her Alaska with Carmine.

soapflake02

I'm not sure where they are going with this bullying storline, one day fen did do it, the next day jamie is lying. There has got to be a reason why fen has changed overnight and that was before Jamie got there.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 6 2013, 02:53 PM
I think that either Mason or Tyler would be a good fit for Abby!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 6 2013, 09:18 PM
LPS
Feb 6 2013, 08:05 PM
lightandday
What no one like crabby Abby, LOl
Forget egypt, sen her to her Alaska with Carmine.
Some people like me love Abby. She is smart, spunky, nervy and says what she thinks. She has the potential of being a great business woman. I hope she has grown up while in NY and if she has we will see a new Abby. Not a airhead like she was before

I am thrilled Abby and Marcy Rylans are back.

Cane and Lily make up on their anniversary---BARF, BARF

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 6 2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:

so is that a hint, that Dylan is going towards Sharon? Because Noah is very protective of his mother.
I think noah probably thinking about his dad and avery.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Cane and Lily make up on their anniversary---BARF, BARF

I see this. Cane finds a note on the table. Follows the trail of rose petals :puke: to the bedroom. Choclate covered strawberries, rose petals on the bed, Lily laying there in a red teddie giggling. Cane has that icky smirk and leer on his face. Licks his chops and takes a flying leap to the bed and busts it! :sex4:

Why do soap opera people have warm feet? You never hear about morning breath, cold feet, toilet lids left up, cap off the toothpaste. That normal married stuff? :run:
Instead they have shiny white smiles, groomed hair and makeup. :badmood:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I think the new man for Abby might be that detective Alex Chavez.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure Abby is going with Mason ala the Victor connection.

It looks like the married woman that Alex Chavez is hooking up with might be Chloe. I wouldn't be against that idea if they actually ended Chlovin, but if they don't, then this sh*t is a waste of time.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I would love to see them end Chloe and Kevin. And could care less if she cheats and he catches her. Just end them. One of the worse couples ever on YnR

Same with Cane and Lily. They make me want to gag.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 9 2013, 04:46 PM.

Jack'sBack

Love, love LOVE Lily and Cane! Am starting to like Avery but with Dylan, not Nick.

Still puzzles me why Y&R hasn't given us a gay SL--chloe and Chelsea or Kevin and someone--it is past time.

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 9 2013, 04:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Abby is going with Mason ala the Victor connection.

It looks like the married woman that Alex Chavez is hooking up with might be Chloe. I wouldn't be against that idea if they actually ended Chlovin, but if they don't, then this sh*t is a waste of time.
Yup I think the guy whose suppose to charm Abby is Mason. Alex catches feelings for an unavailable woman so that's gotta be Chloe. I'll take Chloe and Alex but not just as angst for Chlovin to get past. This couple needs to end.

sandysea

Thanks for the spoils: Going to enjoy after the storm the Lane make up anniversary,love that couple,also cannot wait to see how the Dylan/avery and Nick s/l going,two hunks in love with Avery which one will she choose.I am hoping it's mason that charm Abby,cause Tyler is just not it and abby can spot a player and shut him down.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply