Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 18th
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 02:04 PM (7,238 Views)
sweetzles
Member Avatar

Thanks! I think it's Kevin who charms Abby. It makes sense since it looks like they're going in the direction of putting Chloe with Alex. Whatever ends Chlovin!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Kabby?' Nope, she would chew him up and spew him out. She needs a man, not a pansy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Feb 9 2013, 09:22 PM
LPS
Feb 9 2013, 04:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Abby is going with Mason ala the Victor connection.

It looks like the married woman that Alex Chavez is hooking up with might be Chloe. I wouldn't be against that idea if they actually ended Chlovin, but if they don't, then this sh*t is a waste of time.
Yup I think the guy whose suppose to charm Abby is Mason. Alex catches feelings for an unavailable woman so that's gotta be Chloe. I'll take Chloe and Alex but not just as angst for Chlovin to get past. This couple needs to end.
I think Abby is too wild & crazy, even if they tone her down a bit, for the very reserved, businesslike Mason.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Whatever ends Chlovin! I was def feeling Alex and Chloe and I hope they go with that.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 10 2013, 10:57 AM
Peridott
LPS

It looks like the married woman that Alex Chavez is hooking up with might be Chloe. I wouldn't be against that idea if they actually ended Chlovin, but if they don't, then this sh*t is a waste of time.
Yup I think the guy whose suppose to charm Abby is Mason. Alex catches feelings for an unavailable woman so that's gotta be Chloe. I'll take Chloe and Alex but not just as angst for Chlovin to get past. This couple needs to end.
I think Abby is too wild & crazy, even if they tone her down a bit, for the very reserved, businesslike Mason.
That's exactly why they maybe should go with Abby and Mason. Putting Mason with a woman similar to him would be boring imo. Who knows if they'll have chemistry though.

LPS
Member Avatar

I think Abby and Kevin would be a dud. It would be like Chloe and Kevin on steroids.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Feb 10 2013, 10:05 PM
Sammie Jo
Peridott
LPS

That's exactly why they maybe should go with Abby and Mason. Putting Mason with a woman similar to him would be boring imo. Who knows if they'll have chemistry though.
I dunno, can you picture them going out to dinner and she suddenly rips off her clothes! :D

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Kevie would turn red and giggle like a school boy.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 11 2013, 12:07 AM
Peridott
Feb 10 2013, 10:05 PM
Sammie Jo
Peridott

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I dunno, can you picture them going out to dinner and she suddenly rips off her clothes! :D
Well her naked heiress days are suppose to be over thank goodness.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Well her naked heiress days are suppose to be over thank goodness.

True, but old habits die hard.

Soapwatcher

I really didn't see that much difference in her yesterday, but then again it wasn't about her yesterday, I wish the bullying story had turned out different, they really didn't go into it as much as I thought they should have, they say they are always going to do these great stories then (and it must be me but) they mess up, they don't go into enough detail or something, I realize the soaps have to move on but if they're going to start a story do it right or not at all. JMO

gtamom

Can anyone post spoilers? I was going to post about today's show, I am in Canada, but don't want to "spoil" for anyone.
It was a good one today. 3 significant things are revealed.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of Feb. 18th

2/18, Abby is charmed by a new man; Michael tries to make things right with Lauren.

2/19, Cane and Lily celebrate their anniversary; Avery and Nick's evening of romance is derailed by shocking news.

2/20, Cane wants Chelsea to make peace with Adam; Victor is manipulated.

2/21, Dylan's motives are questioned; Jill and Kevin are startled by Katherine's choices.

2/22, Michael is stunned by Lauren's announcement; Billy recommits to Victoria.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

2/21, Jill and Kevin are startled by Katherine's choices.

Well it's about damn time we get a Jill sighting, don't make no dang-on sense how little time Jess has gotten in stories that She BELONGS in.

Thanx for the spoilers and quick spills Ms. Rach :peace:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

lightandday
Feb 15 2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:

Well it's about damn time we get a Jill sighting, don't make no dang-on sense how little time Jess has gotten in stories that She BELONGS in.

But why is her scene with Kevin?? I want her in scenes with her real son Billy!!!! :soapbox:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Feb 15 2013, 03:42 PM
lightandday
Feb 15 2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:

But why is her scene with Kevin?? I want her in scenes with her real son Billy!!!! :soapbox:
I thought the exact same thing why the hell Kev, This is a pivotal time for her struggling with laps of Memory so you mean to tell me it couldn't be written Esther calling Brock and having Old Lady Chancellor with her own family members also this is where the current writing crew scripts leave a lot to-be desired. These are the type of BIG BEATS not being played.. :frustration: Arrrghh!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Geezus, today's epi was a complete clusterfuck!! It was whole bunch of ppl catching their significant other in on some naughty action. They have one good epi and then a string of pure crap!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Fri CND/ Mon US via LizDaBest @ SOC

Chelsea is crying on the floor looking at the pregnancy test. There is a knock on the door claiming to be room service, but it is Cane. He brings her coffee saying that he was suppose to meet Lily but she wasn't there yet. He notices that she was crying. Sharon and Adam continue making out. Kevin talking to Michael about how late he is to meet Chloe and that she is going to be upset. Michael wonders where Lauren is. Lauren and Carmine still kissing, but then Lauren pulls away. Carmine then asks Lauren to get a room with him. Katherine out driving and gets her car stuck in the snow. Mason is at the club with his girlfriend. Alex shows up looking for Noah. He tells him he is no longer a NY Cop as he was fired. Noah feels bad. Abby shows up at the club. Alex starts flirting with her. Victoria and Billy discuss redecorating their house. Dylan and Avery start kissing. Adriana kinds Kay trapped in the snow. Adam and Sharon getting more hot and heavy. Adam wants to take it upstairs, but Sharon says no and stops them. She sees that she ripped her shirt and they laugh. Chelsea and Cane talking about Lily running late. Lily and Tyler in the car. She is starting to worry about the twins and Tyler calms her down. Nick knocks on Avery's door while she is kissing Dylan. Avery lets him him and Nick and Dylan immediately start in on each other for 'pressuring" Avery. Nick is clearly upset and just tells Avery that he is here to walk whenever she feels like it and then he leaves. Noah and Abby joking at the bar. Alex starts flirting with Abby again. They talk about Adriana and Carmine. Adriana in Kay's car trying to get it started. She calls the tow company and it is a 3 hour wait. Adriana tells Katherine she will drive her home.

Carmine is trying to get Lauren to get a room with him. She tells him that she is married and that the kiss was one time and won't happen again. Kevin still worrying about Chloe. Michael tries to distract him. Fen wants to go look for Lauren but Michael doesn't think it is a good idea to be out in the weather. The lights come back. Kevin urges Fen to give Michael a 2nd chance. Chelsea shows up at Adam's door. She says she had to tell him something before she lost her nerve. As she is about to tell him, Sharon walks down the stairs. Villy is painting the walls. They are playfully disagreeing on colors tossing paint on each other. Dylan tells Avery that he will not apologize for kissing her. Avery tells Dylan that that kiss made her realize that they are indeed over. Chelsea notices that Sharon is wearing her shirt and is upset. Adam wants to know what she wants and she says she just wanted to give him something and then tosses her wedding ring at him and leaves. Cane goes out looking for Lily and finds her in the backseat of her car Tyler's arms. Abby and Alex sitting together in a both getting to know each other more. Noah approaches them and lets Alex know that Abby is his aunt. Alex seemed confused by this. Fen notices how Kevin was being so antsy and Michael explains to Fen how Kevin had it bad as a child. Fen says that Michael is great with Kevin but it is too bad he is the exact opposite with his own son. Lauren gets home and everyone is relieved to see her. fen runs to hug his mom. Fen walks away and Michael and Lauren continues to talk. When he asks her where she was, she just says she was out. Michael asks what he can do to fix them, Lauren says she doesn't think he can. Noah tells Abby that the roads are open again but it is dangerous out. She leaves but thanks Alex for hanging out with her before she walks out.

Adriana walks in the club and Alex grabs the bag of money from her. She tries to tell him to calm down but he tells her that she got him fired. He tells her to go to hell and walks out. Adriana turns to Noah and wanders if he feels the same way. Lily and Cane in their room at the GCAC and start fighting about Tyler. He asks her if she has ever cheated on him. She says no but then he asks her if that includes Daniel. She reminds him that it is not cheating if you aren't in a relationship. Cane gets angry. Avery tells Dylan that she said her goodbyes to him and she has moved on with her life with Nick. They are free to start over and she tells him she is not free. She apologizes to Dylan. He tells her he loves her and she hugs him goodbye. Billy and Victoria still acting silly with the paint. Sharon freaks out about what happen with Chelsea and leaves. Dylan back at his hotel room is packing his stuff. Nick at home drinking when Avery comes over. They start kissing. Adam alone and sulking. Chelsea back in her room very upset. Billy and Victoria getting romantic in their living room. Sharon and Dylan are both driving when their cars starts swerving.

Previews: Tyler/Leslie; Adam/Chelsea; Lily/Cane
Edited by Daytime, Feb 15 2013, 07:02 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon and Dylan are both driving when their cars starts swerving.

Oh boy, here we go! Sharon is still all hot and bothered from her little "play hard to get kissfest" and Dylan has just been dumped, what could possibly happen next? :boobs:
What is it with all these people driving around in a blizzard, are they all eat up with the dumbass?
Since when does Katherine drive, doesn't she always have "Robert" drive her everywhere?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I hope it's just a tease and that Dylan tells Sharon he's walking to safety rather than be stuck in her car. After all, he could have stayed in his.
Sharon hollering,
Posted Image

Come baaaack!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply