Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 18th
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 02:11 PM (6,827 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk 2/18

Liam confesses to Rick why he has problems making decisions

Brooke plays wedding planner for an unsuspecting couple

Oliver tells Hope that he still harbors feelings for her

Steffy rushes to prevent a love one from making a disastrous decision

Eric attempts to get Rick and Thomas to make nice

via jcren

SNS Feb 18-22

Brooke taking matters into her own hands, sets out to reunite Liam and Hope.

Steffy hears her baby's heartbeat as Liam and Hope recieves a shock when they arrive at the Spencer cliff house.

Hope shows Liam how committed she is to him as Taylor and Steffy learn of Liam and Hope's surprise elopement.

Desperate to stop Liam from marrying Hope, Steffy and Taylor reveal the truth about the pregnancy.

A shocked Liam is left with an even more difficult decision to make.

Meanwhile, Oliver comforts Hope and admits he still has feelings for her.

Caroline shows her selfish side and abandons Rick during their date.

Rick's evening later improves when a new woman charms him.

Eric attempts to get Rick and Thomas to make nice.

Brooke blabs to Donna about Eric and Taylor.

Maya displays a talent she's been hiding for a long time.

COMING: Whatever Liam decides means heartbreak for someone.

Episode Titles and Previews

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
2/19, Steffy hears her baby's heartbeat; Liam and Hope are shocked when they arrive at the Spencer cliff house.

(Kind Gesture)
2/20, Hope shows Liam how committed she is to him; Taylor and Steffy take charge when they learn of Liam and Hope's surprise elopement.

(Hell Breaks Loose)
2/21, Brooke and Taylor stick up for their own daughters; Caroline is disappointed when Rick changes the venue for their date.

(Unexpected Turn of Events)
2/22, Liam and Hope fight after learning some new information; Rick finds a new woman who captures his eye.

Daily Spoilers week of Feb 18th

2/18, Brooke arranges a surprise wedding for Hope and Liam; Hope opens up to Oliver; Rick talks to Liam.

2/19, Steffy hears her child's heartbeat for the first time; Liam and Hope arrive to a confusing scene at the Spencer house

2/20, Hope makes a sentimental gesture to Liam; Taylor and Steffy react to news of the elopement.

2/21, Brooke and Taylor support their daughters; Rick changes date venues on Caroline at the last minute.

2/22, Hope and Liam argue over the turn of events; after Caroline's departure, Rick meets an interesting woman.

TV Guide Previews

2/18, Brooke prepares to surprise Liam and Hope with an impromptu wedding; Hope shoots Oliver down when he tells her he still has feelings for her; Rick makes a pitch for Hope to Liam; Taylor accompanies Steffy to her appointment with the obstetrician.

2/19, Steffy's overjoyed when she hears her baby's heartbeat; Oliver offers Hope his best wishes; Liam feels pressured to make a decision quickly; Brooke encourages Father Fontana to have a talk with Liam.

2/20, Hope and Liam are stunned by Brooke's surprise; Steffy and Taylor rush to stop Liam from marrying Hope; Eric wants Rick and Thomas to learn to collaborate with each other.

2/21, Word of Steffy's pregnancy gets out, and Liam, Hope and Brooke are all shocked; Steffy explains why she kept her secret for so long; Caroline is displeased when Rick surprises her with a last-minute change in venue for their romantic date.

2/22, Hope and Steffy verbally lash out at each other; Taylor yells at Brooke for meddling; Rick's botched evening takes a turn for the better; Maya displays a talent she has been suppressing for many years.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 16 2013, 05:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: Another Lope wedding in the works by Brooke, :puke: :puke:
Nobody wants to see Lope get married only to find out some paperwork was not signed.

Oliver still has feelings for Hope?? poor rat bastard. :shrug:
Edited by natdot99, Feb 6 2013, 02:50 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Really, I dont know if anyone is so over this stupid Hopeless/Liam-Ass/Steffy triangle.
Enough already.
Write a storyline that Hope decides to go back to school and get an education because she sure as hell lacks one if she is chasing a man has been having nonstop effing with another woman.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oliver and Hope!! :cheer:

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 6 2013, 02:46 PM
:puke: :puke: Another Lope wedding in the works by Brooke, :puke: :puke:
Nobody wants to see Lope get married only to find out some paperwork was not signed.

Oliver still has feelings for Hope?? poor rat bastard. :shrug:
I hope they get married and moved far away so I can watch B&B without Hope.

Daytime
Member Avatar

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
2/19, Steffy hears her baby's heartbeat; Liam and Hope are shocked when they arrive at the Spencer cliff house.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 7 2013, 01:24 AM

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
Oh Man... :shame:

ratfink
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!! ;)

Beatriz
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 6 2013, 02:11 PM
NE Spoilers wk 2/18

via jcren

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
Brooke, what are you doing????? Someone have to stop her, please!!!!!!!!

metitle
Member Avatar

ratfink
Feb 7 2013, 01:47 AM
Daytime
Feb 7 2013, 01:24 AM

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
Oh Man... :shame:
my exact sentiments.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

So my hope is seeing as Hope pushes Steffy at some point this week MAYBE karma will bite her back and drop Hopeless and her mother Broke over the cliff at the "wedding"! Knowing Steffy gets to hear the babies heartbeat assures me that Hope-the-dope doesn't case her to miscarry.

just joey

Beatriz
Feb 7 2013, 03:27 AM
Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 2/18

via jcren

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)
Brooke, what are you doing????? Someone have to stop her, please!!!!!!!!
Probably Brookes handy work. RE-enacting a Wedding " NOT so suttle hint". :puke: And what is LIAM & Hoepe heading for the "Spencer" cliff house for"? Did he already choose that :flipoff: :blah: :blah: :blah: SKUZZ Bucket Hoe bag HOEpe? Must be Steffy sees all of the wedding PREPS done by slutty BROOKE, & that she's been told that LIAM & HOEPE are getting married. Either way " NO Matter " how long this insane Triangle goes on for " STEFFY" WILL COME OUT THE " VICTORIOUS WINNER"!! With or with out Liam. She has her BABY"!!!!!!! And LIAM WILL have to "DEAL" with the baby that he chose, HOE BAG HOEPE"!!!! :moon: :cheer: :spank:

just joey

How many times has 'Steffy" started to tell Liam about that baby, but there is always a reason for not telling him. When does this fkn shit end? When does "Steffy" tell him, even if he's screwing HOEPE. For crying out loud. Writers!!! Wake the fk up. Give My girl " Steffy", her Story Line, finally. I refuse to watch this soap , Except when I think it is going to be good, according to the spoilers. If something good does not happen between STEFFY & Liam, not even the spoilers can keep me watching. SO DONE with those worthless LOW LIFE LOWGANS, always winning. :puke: :wave: :frustration: :offs:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Brooke planning an ambush wedding is nothing but a wash, rinse, repeat storyline of when Katie had a ambush vow renewal on Bill.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 2/18

via jcren

2/18, No Information

(Heartbeat)

How much you wanna bet it's for her Sister & her "Stallion!" :puke:

I swear someone needs to get this Sideline Hoe :boobs: Fixed!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Kind Gesture)
2/20, Hope shows Liam how committed she is to him; Taylor and Steffy take charge when they learn of Liam and Hope's surprise elopement.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 9 2013, 06:38 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Feb 18-22

Brooke taking matters into her own hands, sets out to reunite Liam and Hope.

Steffy hears her baby's heartbeat as Liam and Hope recieves a shock when they arrive at the Spencer cliff house.

Hope shows Liam how committed she is to him as Taylor and Steffy learn of Liam and Hope's surprise elopement.

Desperate to stop Liam from marrying Hope, Steffy and Taylor reveal the truth about the pregnancy.

A shocked Liam is left with an even more difficult decision to make.

Meanwhile, Oliver comforts Hope and admits he still has feelings for her.

Eric attempts to get Rick and Thomas to make nice.

Brooke blabs to Donna about Eric and Taylor.

Maya displays a talent she's been hiding for a long time.

COMING: Whatever Liam decides means heartbreak for someone.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Looks like its going to be the Hopelesses! I've got my fingers crossed this is FINALLY over! Steffy go raise this baby away from Liam and let the dumba$$ suffer with Hope. I sure as hell wouldn't allow her to play mommy with my child!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

So it is going to be Lame-Ass and Hopeless eh? Well Steffy should bid his sorry weakass goodbye. When she needs a warm blanket, she will find a real man. Not some weakass man who isn't man enough to tell a woman he is with someone. Steffy say good riddance to bad trash.

I will blame the desperation on pregnancy hormones. But she really dont need Liam. I hope now that Brad Bell put Hopeless with LameAss, he will let them ride off in the sunset and never be seen again.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bitch please, you bowed down to Brooke thanking her that she was hire at FC to be Rick's girlfriend.
RB, you spent all that time planning to get Caroline from Thomas, and now you see her true colors, Posted Image
Please do not let it be Monica from the plane.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply