Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tues Ratings: 'Smash' Crashes and Burns
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 03:58 PM (415 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
NCIS 3.7/10
NCIS: Los Angeles 3.1/8
The Bachelor 2.6/7
New Girl 2.5/7
The Mindy Project 1.9/5
The Taste 1.8/5
Raising Hope 1.6/5
Vegas 1.6/4
Raising Hope (R) 1.5/4
Betty White's 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special 1.5/4
Smash (Season Premiere) 1.1/3
Jimmy Kimmel 0.7/4
Jay Leno 0.6/3
David Letterman 0.6/3
Hart Of Dixie 0.6/2
Jummy Fallon 0.4/3
Craig Ferguson 0.4/3
Nightline 0.4/2
Emily Owens M.D. 0.4/1
Carson Daly 0.2/2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Shocked at the numbers for Smash. Wonder if they will get help from DVRS and online viewing. It has some flaws, but it's still a very enjoyable show.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The ratings the original NCIS gets after being on 10 years amazes me. I watched Smash last night and I'm in the middle when it comes to liking it or not. I hate that The Bachelor still does so well.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I kind of lost interest in this show. They got rid of characters I liked.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I hate to see Smash doing so badly. I think it's a great show that a lot of thought gets put into.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I have so many fellow gays that were watching this show's big winter premiere (whaaat? when they start doing that? lol) and they could not be disturbed during this.

I personally don't watch the show nor know a thing about it but what's with Jennifer Hudson coming aboard and stealing Katherine McPhee's thunder? Is this like a "Let's bring Heather Locklear on and spike ratings" thing?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They got rid of the people I did not like,I like the new guy,HOT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply