Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting Call
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 06:51 PM (1,156 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SID is reporting that there is a casting call out for Lydia Summers.

Update

A little clarification on the Lydia Summers drop... SID only hinted that Y&R could be looking to cast Lydia Summer since they mentioned her on the show. They have a list of Names who they think could play her. Among those names were Kim Zimmer, Abby Dalton, and Donna Mills.

soc mb

The February 18th issue of SOD is reporting that Y&R has issued a Casting Call for an male actor mid-20s. He will play Connor Boyd who comes from a wealthy family. The character is described as a sexy, vibrant prepster. His family expects him to be a success in business but he yearns a carefree life.

Soap Opera Digest
Edited by Daytime, Feb 8 2013, 09:15 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm not that interested in meeting Phyllis' mother. Wasn't interested in meeting the sister either.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

^^^ :lol: Yo that "Big Ang gif (Sigh)" is so befitting. I had a feeling when they went there out of the blue something might occur with their Mom showing.
Edited by lightandday, Feb 6 2013, 07:23 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont have a problem with this. I just hope she doesn't turn out to be another Anita b/c heck NO would I want to watch that!!

LPS
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2013, 06:57 PM
I'm not that interested in meeting Phyllis' mother. Wasn't interested in meeting the sister either.
Add Phyllis's father to the mix.

Now that was a BS. They need to cutback on some of the Summers.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Abby Dalton, crazy Julia from Falcon Crest, is the original Lydia. I wonder if she'll be anything like she was before or if they'll create a new character, similar to what they did with her dad.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Somebody said they bet they bring in Linda Dano another FOJ's.. lol

Anyway as long as it's short term, I have no problem with it. Phyliis haven't been dominating the screens lately.. That's been Avery and Chelsea.. She could use some airtime.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2013, 06:57 PM
Drew,

For a split second, I had a fit when I saw "Philece Sampler (ex-Renee) returns March 1" until I realized it was in your banner. :-/

What I wouldn't give to have Renee back in the "televised" Salem, even after almost 30 years.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Somebody said they bet they bring in Linda Dano another FOJ's.. lol
hey dont laugh, because you might be right. Even it is not Linda Dano, is will be another friend of Jill.
Edited by metitle, Feb 7 2013, 09:11 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Everyone on the show has a mom. Let Avery and Phyllis's mom come on too. Their Dad was on, dead now, but Mom might want to catch up with the daughters. Mend some fences. That kind of thing.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Personally, I think that Kim Zimmer (ex Reva, GL) might be a good fit!

Ejole Lifer

No, not here for this.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm not too worried, it could be something i'll get into. If this was MAB in charge, I would be stomping my feet but i'll wait and see what they have in store.

I wouldn't mind Phyllis having her own story as long as Jack fits into it somewhere and she stays far FAR away from Nick!

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Wait, I'm confused. I'm a new Y&R viewer, but anyways was her mom shown before?

Checkers
Member Avatar

Nate
Feb 7 2013, 04:42 PM
Wait, I'm confused. I'm a new Y&R viewer, but anyways was her mom shown before?
Yes, her was Mom has been shown before.

LPS
Member Avatar

Hopefully, Phyllis doesn't confront her mother like she did her father. Lawdy, I kept waiting for that broad to get off that cross. Screaming at that dying man was too much and Phyllis has done 10 times shittier deeds.

Daytime
Member Avatar

The February 18th issue of SOD is reporting that Y&R has issued a Casting Call for an male actor mid-20s. He will play Connor Boyd who comes from a wealthy family. The character is described as a sexy, vibrant prepster. His family expects him to be a success in business but he yearns a carefree life.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Update the Lydia Summers drop

Also, a little clarification on the Lydia Summers drop... SID only hinted that Y&R could be looking to cast Lydia Summer since they mentioned her on the show. They have a list of Names who they think could play her. Among those names were Kim Zimmer, Abby Dalton, and Donna Mills.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply