Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interviewing Y&Rís Daniel Romer (Kieran)
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 09:46 PM (706 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Soaps.com: Can you say who Kieran will be sharing scenes with upon his return? Will fans be seeing him conversing with Kyle (Blake Hood) or will it have to do with Jack's storyline?

Quote:

Romer: I appreciate the interest but actually details of any kind are something that I cannot divulge. Even if that were something I could do, I think I would choose not to. I think part of the fun is really not knowing but perhaps guessing what might be ahead. Hopefully everyone will watch.

Soaps.com: Do you think there could be room for a more substantial role for you at "Y&R?"

Quote:

Romer: I do. As an actor you get involved in the story. I really like creating and developing characters, so I can see many possibilities for Kieran. I look forward to whatever the show has/could have in store for my character and myself.

For more of this interview CLICK HERE

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Who is Kieran?????????

Daytime
Member Avatar

Jack's drug dealer..

Jair

I'm crazy but I'd love to see Kieran blackmail Jack for some sex (or hot kissing) in change of drugs!xD
I know it's crazy but ... maybe it's because I'm around Kieran's age and I'd love to have PB all for me!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

WHO?

This show is just a mess. And not a hot mess but a mess period. A mess of newbies, unrecognizable characters, FOJ's and re-casts that never should have been re-cast.

I thought it would take Jill Farren Phelps two or three years to destroy this show I have loved for 32 years. Never thought she would make such a dent only six months in.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 7 2013, 02:39 PM
WHO?

This show is just a mess. And not a hot mess but a mess period. A mess of newbies, unrecognizable characters, FOJ's and re-casts that never should have been re-cast.

I thought it would take Jill Farren Phelps two or three years to destroy this show I have loved for 32 years. Never thought she would make such a dent only six months in.
Really? I know that there's still plenty to bitch about but I'm more optimistic about the show then I have been in quite a few years. The writing has improved since MAB and the canvas feels fresher and tighter

KMan101
Member Avatar

Soaps.com acts like this guy is a major deal? LOL I had no idea who he was

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

KMan101
Feb 7 2013, 03:48 PM
Soaps.com acts like this guy is a major deal? LOL I had no idea who he was
This was me thinking the same :D I'm like so dude must be the bomb ish and then I see he's just Jack pill boy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply