Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 09:27 AM (7,210 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Awww, the 90s. When Sami was at her worst but, little did I know it at the time, what would turn out to be her best. Oh I miss those days.

And also, Jensen Ackles was like so totes one of my first WHOAH tv crushes like everrrrrrr!!!!!
Edited by elci525, Feb 7 2013, 11:26 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

.. kind of wish Jensen Ackles would be back on Days.. but he has a good thing going with Supernatural. LOVE that actor,.. so funny!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ericole is finally moving, people.

A Luloe scene - nice! I'm so glad they're playing this beat.

Sometimes we outgrow clothes for a reason, Johnny. Let it go!

Rafe would like Gabi to face reality. That's not her strong suit, Rafe. I like Wabi being loyal to each other with others creating the tension.

LOL - Sami knows more about paternity tests than anybody. So true.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami had a rare moment of insight - savor it, it won't happen again for another ten years - when she observed that Nick can talk Gabi into anything.

E.J. agreeing with Sami about the paternity test made me think that if Sami had recommended Will take a flying leap, E.J. would have endorsed that too. Or anything else.

Will&Sonny

Oh, look -- we're getting a Will and E.J. scene. That's exactly what I wanted to see today. :sarcasm:

Will&Sonny

JessicaLeigh
Feb 7 2013, 01:08 PM
Sami had a rare moment of insight - savor it, it won't happen again for another ten years - when she observed that Nick can talk Gabi into anything.
Yeah, I was happy to hear someone finally acknowledge that myself.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today is already simply Johnny's episode and everyone else is merely a supporting actor around him.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Chloe and Lucas. Please let them mess with Dannifer

Will&Sonny

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 09:27 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
And in just a single photograph, Jensen Ackles shows more personality than Greg Vaughan has displayed in the entire time that he has been on the show.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 7 2013, 01:07 PM
Ericole is finally moving, people.

A Luloe scene - nice! I'm so glad they're playing this beat.
Really like both of these things. I like Eric's concern about Nicole's behavior right now. I like that he's bothered. I love that he's so supportive of her. :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Sami to Will: "Well, I know more about paternity tests than anyone you know..."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO at Johnny's "I'm baaaaaaack!" as he runs through the door.

elci525
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 7 2013, 01:08 PM

E.J. agreeing with Sami about the paternity test made me think that if Sami had recommended Will take a flying leap, E.J. would have endorsed that too. Or anything else.
Yes Yes YES to EJ agreeing with Sami. :eyeroll: Spare me.

And a Lucas sighting - my day is made!
Edited by elci525, Feb 7 2013, 01:17 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

While I appreciate Lucas's brotherly concern for Jennifer, she is so not worth his time or expeidenture of such concern.

So if this is a prelude a little maybe to Lucloe joint scheming to break up Dannifer, that sounds pretttyyy sweet to me. But if it's something I want, it probably won't come to pass.
Edited by elci525, Feb 7 2013, 02:11 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chloe looks so pretty today. Lucas is apparently not charmed by her however. Ooh and Lucas is not a Dannifer fan - nice!

Jen is totally okay with Kristen because she can get them into the hottest club in Chicago. I guess that makes as much sense as any other reason for forgiveness on this show.

LOL at Rafe just now realizing that Nick's criminal past might be an issue.

Will looks so cute today!!! I know he and EJ are talking, but they're both so cute that I don't care what they're saying.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok, the thought of Chloe & Lucas conspiring to separate Daniel & Jennifer simply gives me heart palpitations. YES, PLEASE!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 7 2013, 01:11 PM
ROTFLMAO at Johnny's "I'm baaaaaaack!" as he runs through the door.
Seriously, how cute is he today??? :wub:

elci525
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 7 2013, 01:17 PM
Ok, the thought of Chloe & Lucas conspiring to separate Daniel & Jennifer simply gives me heart palpitations. YES, PLEASE!
Agreed!!!

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - good one Will. Surprise Surprise indeed.

Oh jeez EJ - spare me the legal/law professor lecture - how boring.
Edited by elci525, Feb 7 2013, 01:21 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply