Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 09:27 AM (7,161 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

ej does not care about rafe give fbi jacket to jonhy yeha right
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Lucas and Eric!! I am IN LOVE with all these unique character interactions. Apparently Lucas' theme for the day is he has sucky ex-wives and he's still mad at all of them.

Chloe picks up toys the exact same way Sami does. Salem kids are irresponsible.

I agree, Sami, nobody needs a new FBI jacket if they don't work for the FBI.

And CM is back to smiling at weird times.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Don't give her anything..." - Nicole to Jennifer

I don't see this as a betrayal of Chloe. The advice Nicole gave to Jennifer is non-specific common sense stuff, and should have already occurred to Jennifer.

So the FBI jacket is going to become an issue now? How riveting petty.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

One of my favorite things about this show lately is how they manage to throw random people together for a scene that actually makes sense and actually has logical dialog in relation to show history. Gosh, I'm simply loving this show SO MUCH right now!

elci525
Member Avatar

Well Lucas's ex-wives are pretty sucky.

And yeah why is this FBI jacket an issue? It is a little funny how this jacket is some equivalent of Johnny/Rafe theme music.

Shame that Ejami has to be couched in the awesomeness of today's show - but that's ok. easier to ignore when there are much better characters, relationships and beats playing out.

Sami's lipstick continues to bug me!! I want to start a blog about it or something. This is happening over and over again. LOL - the blog wouldn't be all that interesting though, so maybe not.
Edited by elci525, Feb 7 2013, 01:48 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Why is that old lady's bed so far away from the wall?!? :huh:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 7 2013, 01:44 PM
One of my favorite things about this show lately is how they manage to throw random people together for a scene that actually makes sense and actually has logical dialog in relation to show history. Gosh, I'm simply loving this show SO MUCH right now!
Completely agree.

Also, Lucas looks great these days. I like his hair.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Is Nick going to turn into a paternity test tamperer? Maybe he can ask Sami or her Grandma Caroline for tips!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas is on the board is this mean he will interact more with eric and nicole

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Are we sure that Dannifer aren't blood relatives? Because being long-lost siblings would certainly explain their chemistry.

Nice sales pitch, Will. I LOVE when Nick pretends to be completely logical and reasonable on the outside and is totally cray cray on the inside.

LOL the way that Chloe just explained Dan and Parker's new status you'd think they're now a couple rather than father and son.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 7 2013, 01:49 PM
lucas is on the board is this mean he will interact more with eric and nicole
I hope so. Fingers crossed.

elci525
Member Avatar

I realize he his a priest, but boy is Eric so dour and humorless.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I nearly choked when Will told Nick/Gabi that they should take EJ/Sami's advice about paternity/custody issues "Because they've been through this thing a lot."

elci525
Member Avatar

Nick really is kind of an evil genius - this killing them with kindness schtick.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 7 2013, 01:52 PM
I nearly choked when Will told Nick/Gabi that they should take EJ/Sami's advice about paternity/custody issues "Because they've been through this thing a lot."
Chandler's delivery of that line was great. You could tell that Will wasn't even saying that as a joke, he takes it as a good thing. Somehow. LOL.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"He's using that little boy to cause problems for us." What, Sami? WTF? YOU are the one who wanted Rafe to be the primary father figure to your children for YEARS. Surprise, surprise, the kid wants a larger version of a jacket he's always loved. Put a sock in it already.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - oh man, the image of Jennifer at a place called "Club Inferno" - ?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

blueskies
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 7 2013, 01:48 PM
Is Nick going to turn into a paternity test tamperer? Maybe he can ask Sami or her Grandma Caroline for tips!
Didn't he switch the results during the twins pregnancy? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ooh, I love this Ejami scene. I especially love the contrast of EJ dialing down Sami's irrationality about the kids now that they're together while Rafe always dialed it up when Safe was together.

Ok Nicole, we get it. You're hot for preacher.

Just block that number, Lucas. Ta da! Problem solved!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Everett is out in full force using all that rational logic defending Rafe's relationship with Johnny/Sydney. damn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply