Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 09:27 AM (7,000 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Grant A. Johnson from a script written by Carolyn Culliton. Counting the last 2 eps that were written by Richard, this is the 3rd Culliton script in a row.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 7 2013, 01:57 PM
LOL - oh man, the image of Jennifer at a place called "Club Inferno" - ?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA
Bahahahaha! I was thinking the same thing. With that sexy sweater and hair style she's sporting! Yea, baby, hot :sarcasm:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I enjoyed this episode just as I enjoyed yesterday's and the preceding days. All the hand-wringing over the jacket was nonsense though. (Seriously. What a TRAGEDY, everyone!) But I've now posted about it several times, and I am annoyed with myself.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 7 2013, 02:00 PM
Wow. Everett is out in full force using all that rational logic defending Rafe's relationship with Johnny/Sydney. damn.
I want to applaud E.J. for having a sense of proportion but I think when he defuses her bullshit it somehow manages to infantilize her even more. So, in short, these two can't win with me.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

blueskies
Feb 7 2013, 01:59 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 7 2013, 01:48 PM
Is Nick going to turn into a paternity test tamperer? Maybe he can ask Sami or her Grandma Caroline for tips!
Didn't he switch the results during the twins pregnancy? Or am I confusing him with someone else?
Quote:

Nick took a job at the Salem University Hospital working with DNA testing. While there, he was blackmailed by Kate Roberts to send back false paternity reports making it appear that EJ was the father of both of Sami's twins. Nick eventually felt so guilty that he ran the real test. When the hospital found out that he had purposely corrupted the first test, he lost his job at the hospital.

http://soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/nick.php

PatNS
Member Avatar

Nick is so clever. He means every last word he says ... he just doesn't meant it the way Will andGabi thinks he means it though.

And when Will loses all parental rights to his child the blame will rest squarely on Sami and EJ's shoulders. These two are going to be the reason Will loses custody of his child.

While I understand why Jen's doing what she's doing I still see it as stupid, stupid, stupid!

I'm just not feeling it between Eric and Nicole. I hate to see her wringing her hands over another relationship that's doomed to fail ... she deserves better than that!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Feb 7 2013, 01:49 PM
lucas is on the board is this mean he will interact more with eric and nicole
This would be PRICELESS! and shit, they have HISTORY!

Will&Sonny

Miss Rhi
Feb 7 2013, 02:05 PM
blueskies
Miss Rhi
Is Nick going to turn into a paternity test tamperer? Maybe he can ask Sami or her Grandma Caroline for tips!
Didn't he switch the results during the twins pregnancy? Or am I confusing him with someone else?
Quote:

Nick took a job at the Salem University Hospital working with DNA testing. While there, he was blackmailed by Kate Roberts to send back false paternity reports making it appear that EJ was the father of both of Sami's twins. Nick eventually felt so guilty that he ran the real test. When the hospital found out that he had purposely corrupted the first test, he lost his job at the hospital.

Yeah, I mentioned this a few days ago as the reason why I will need a very good explanation for why Will, Sami, Lucas, Kate, Marlena, and E.J. would ever trust the results of a paternity test that Nick knew was being performed. That's assuming that, as some people have speculated, the writers are intending to have Nick falsify the paternity test results and claim that Will is not the baby's father, of course. I'm not yet convinced that they're going to go that route, mainly because of the aforementioned issues with believability, but if they do, and they neglect to mention Nick's history of changing paternity tests, I'm going to be pissed.

The same applies to Sami, of course -- Nick and Gabi (and maybe Rafe) would have a right to bring up her history of changing paternity tests, which is why all parties should be locked in a room together until the paternity test is completed, so that none of them can change the results (and they should not know ahead of time that this is going to happen, so that they can't bribe hospital employees to change the results).

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 7 2013, 02:47 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 7 2013, 02:05 PM
blueskies
Miss Rhi
Quote:

Yeah, I mentioned this a few days ago as the reason why I will need a very good explanation for why Will, Sami, Lucas, Kate, Marlena, and E.J. would ever trust the results of a paternity test that Nick knew was being performed. That's assuming that, as some people have speculated, the writers are intending to have Nick falsify the paternity test results and claim that Will is not the baby's father, of course. I'm not yet convinced that they're going to go that route, mainly because of the aforementioned issues with believability, but if they do, and they neglect to mention Nick's history of changing paternity tests, I'm going to be pissed.

The same applies to Sami, of course -- Nick and Gabi (and maybe Rafe) would have a right to bring up her history of changing paternity tests, which is why all parties should be locked in a room together until the paternity test is completed, so that none of them can change the results (and they should not know ahead of time that this is going to happen, so that they can't bribe hospital employees to change the results).
If I lived in Salem, the only way I would trust a paternity test was if the mother and father were flown to Tibet where the test was done in secret under the supervision of the next Dalai Llama, three Nobel Peace Prize winners and a polygraph expert.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

hoping lucas saying he does not want in same room meaning he will be in same room with nicole

camera shy

PatNS
Feb 7 2013, 02:38 PM
Nick is so clever. He means every last word he says ... he just doesn't meant it the way Will andGabi thinks he means it though.

And when Will loses all parental rights to his child the blame will rest squarely on Sami and EJ's shoulders. These two are going to be the reason Will loses custody of his child.

While I understand why Jen's doing what she's doing I still see it as stupid, stupid, stupid!

I'm just not feeling it between Eric and Nicole. I hate to see her wringing her hands over another relationship that's doomed to fail ... she deserves better than that!
Eric is just so damn boring. They better make him some undercover FBI agent working to bring down the DiMeras. WHo the hell turns on a soap to watch a priest go visit the sick?

guessgirl
Member Avatar

EJami talking about the bad thing Gabi did and she can't be trusted. What happen to Melanie doesn't really have any bearing on the situation now. She was wrong with what she did but she hasn't done anything wrong/bad to Will so far.

Will has no backbone. If he didn't want to have a paternity test he shouldn't have said no to Ejami.
I shouldn't be rooting for evil Nick but somehow I am. The more Sami gets involve, and Will does nothing and goes along with it the more I hope Nick's plan work and screw them all.

appleblossom

Partnersincrime
Feb 7 2013, 03:42 PM
hoping lucas saying he does not want in same room meaning he will be in same room with nicole

Is Lucas Catholic? I guess you don't have to be if you are on the board of directors. Oh Goody, I hope we are heading for a forbidden Lucas/ Nicole/ Eric triangle again after all these years. Maybe Nicole will relieve both men of their celibate state. Probably when Eric decides he might want to leave the church for Nicole, she falls for Lucas. Maybe this time. it will be sincere and not for $5 mil.

concerned
Member Avatar

Has this Lucas / Nicole animosity come out of nowhere? ... I would have thought he would have been ambivalent towards her by now at least.
I can't remember him being that unfriendly to her previously. Given all the women who have screwed him over I think she is the least of his problems.

@ 3:30.

supercool74
Member Avatar

LOL! My husband walked into the room, saw Jennifer and said "what is she doing? Trying to grow old gracefully?" then proceeded to comment on the gray in her hair. Wow, if my husband notices something like that, it must be bad.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Feb 7 2013, 03:42 PM
YEP!~

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nicole does not like lucas either half time she consider lucas her worse ex and bash him you would think with all her ex is not really the worst even if tried to act bit nice to nicole she treat worse

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Lucas cable to be nice to Nicole here clip from 2005

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

concerned
Feb 7 2013, 04:11 PM
Has this Lucas / Nicole animosity come out of nowhere? ... I would have thought he would have been ambivalent towards her by now at least.
I can't remember him being that unfriendly to her previously. Given all the women who have screwed him over I think she is the least of his problems.

@ 3:30.
They spoke like in this clip, they weren't buddies though. There was only one moment I can remember since their divorce that Lucas acted like a friend to Nicole, a true friend...it was a very nice moment actually and surprised me....it showed that Lucas cared about her well being and that is always nice, even if he can't stand her, lol. Since this moment though, they haven't been friendly and before this moment, they weren't friendly either:

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

So proud of my EJ not giving a shit about that damn FBI jacket. I'm so happy about the metamorphosis that EJ has undergone. In the past he would have probably tried to destroy the jacket and told Sami she needs to get Rafe out of Johnny's life, now he's so secure in his relationship with Sami and how she feels about him that he can do the mature thing and accept that Rafe is part of Johnny's life and the jacket isn't the end of the world. A nice contrast to yesterday with Rafe's behaviour to Sami, it's clear to the audience that despite EJ wanting to give Rafe the benefit of the doubt that Rafe in actuality doesn't deserve it.

I'm still waiting on my sexy time with Ericole. I'm glad Nicole is finally getting to that place, but I'll be super glad when Eric realizes that he still has feelings for Nicole. Let my Thornbirds romance commence!

Nick is still creeping it up. Kudos to Blake for pulling that off so well. Had to lol at that text he sent Lucas. Nick doesn't beat around the bush.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply