Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B/Y&R; updated Feb. 3rd
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 11:46 AM (1,482 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: So what are your thoughts about Eric and Taylor growing closer? Yep it looks like it just may be a go as the two start to get close. What will the rest of the family say and what you may not have heard yet is that one person in particular finds it extremely disgusting and turns their back on Taylor and it devastates her. This particular person who I will not mention but you will eventually see who it is gives Taylor a lecture about responsibility and how she Taylor is turning into the one woman she's hated for years.....For those of you wondering when we will see Ridge not to worry he is coming. Bell stated that he wanted the fans to have adequate time between Moss's leaving and the new Ridge to make it more believable for the audience who has been so used to Ronn as that character, as well as trying to work out a few bugs There are alot of Moss fans out there, but I say get over it! The man made demands that TPTB were not going to accept so it's time to move forward. Regardless how Moss feels and what he says about their friendship. This is business and I applaud Brad Bell for taking the leap. Brad commented that the fans will see Ridge sooner then later and that should happen during February sweeps, but for now Brad's is going to focus on the Maya/Dayzee storyline and the Liam/Steffy/Hope storyline. It's going to pretty heavy when Maya sets her sights on revenge and little Rosey is the target. We'll see a connection between Maya and Marcus's brother and Dayzee will be caught in the middle. Nobody's going to suspect Maya when baby Rosey disappears. Yet another dusted off script, Taylor and Morgan anyone?......As for the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle unfortunately that is still happening. After promising that the triangle was done a month or so ago and that Liam would be breaking one woman's heart, once again Brad does a U-turn and it's because of the real life things happening in both Jacqueline McGinness Wood's life and the fact that one more long term veteran has hinted they may be leaving soon which made Brad stop dead in his tracks!

YOUNG & RESTLESS: Who knew Chelsea had so much fashion savvy, and now that Cane has seen what she can do will he hire her to work at Jabot? Will Chelsea be the new squeeze in Cane's life and how will this effect Lily? It appears that this may just set up an affair between Chelsea and Cane, which has been speculated as a possibility......Victor is determined to get rid of Sharon once and for all. She has been a thorn in his side and now it's time to break that branch. What can Victor do this time to bring down Sharon? Will he do something with her medication to make her go bonkers? I wouldn't put it pass him. Then watch and wait as he makes sure the board insists that Adam fire Sharon. Will Jack help Adam when he calls in his favor? Jack owes Adam so I am betting he asks Jack to hire Sharon.....Poor Victoria screaming and throwing a tantrum about her money. I love it when Adam called her a greedy brat! Yes I know a trust fund is a trust fund, but we are talking Victor here and apparently he can do whatever he wants, regardless of true facts. This is after all a soap opera. So much for TPTB doing the same thing over and over and keeping Victor the King of the Hill, but............what if TPTB had some new ideas, (what a concept...LOL) and brought in a new enemy to challenge Victor. A female who is Victor's equal and more and turns the tables on him. A woman who is more successful, even more sneaky and eviler than Victor. It would just be fun to have a woman beat Victor. I think that might just put him over the edge. Tucker couldn't do it. Jack couldn't do it. But a woman could. Wouldn't that make for a great story?.....Victoria screaming she wants her money back was quite interesting. Adam brings up the fact that NE wouldn't be where it is today if not for the three greedy brats wanting their 500 million each. Victoria responds that she was owed that money. And rightful so. It may not have been her company but it was her trust fund that Victor stole from. Once he (or anyone else) sets up trust funds, the funds belong to that person that it was set up for, and he can't take from it without their permission. But then we are talking Victor here and he thinks he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. I thought we had a new writing team but it looks like it is the same old same old. This show is making less sense each day. But then again if they didn't borrow stories from days gone by there wouldn't be any stories to watch. It is getting harder to watch as one by one the characters that I have loved for years change into different people or do things they would never have done in the past. I have been saying for ions that Victor needs to get what is coming to him and what better way if a female who is Victor's equal and more turns the tables on him. A woman who is more successful, even more sneaky and eviler than Victor. It would just be fun to have a woman beat Victor. I think that might just put him over the edge. Tucker couldn't do it. Jack couldn't do it. But a woman could. Wouldn't that make for a great story?.....Y&R is looking for an actor in his 20's to play a young man from an affluent family. Could he be a Kyle recast? Or Summer's new boyfriend?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

This is becoming a huge mess. Now I'm hearing that Chelsea is possibly pregnant! Bet you anything it will be Adam's baby. I don't care if Adam is desperate for a kid, Chelsea does not need a baby right now. Stop this madness!!!

How much longer will they keep us in the dark about this new Ridge?

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 7 2013, 02:21 PM
This is becoming a huge mess. Now I'm hearing that Chelsea is possibly pregnant! Bet you anything it will be Adam's baby. I don't care if Adam is desperate for a kid, Chelsea does not need a baby right now. Stop this madness!!!

How much longer will they keep us in the dark about this new Ridge?
Some MB reported Ridge would be back in Dec, and yet we are in the month of February. :drunk: :laugh:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

These Loose Lips things are the only blurbs I've seen mention a nuRidge.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

And rightful so. It may not have been her company but it was her trust fund that Victor stole from. Once he (or anyone else) sets up trust funds, the funds belong to that person that it was set up for, and he can't take from it without their permission.

I wish people would check their facts before spouting off, the person who sets up a trust fund can do any damn thing they please with it, including canceling it.
It depends on whether it was set up as a revocable fund or an irrevocable fund.
If it was irrevocable, then victor couldn't have "stolen" any money from it, so if he did take his own money out of it, then it was a revocable trust, and he could do as he damn well pleased.
Anyone can google this and find out for themselves.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:

And rightful so. It may not have been her company but it was her trust fund that Victor stole from. Once he (or anyone else) sets up trust funds, the funds belong to that person that it was set up for, and he can't take from it without their permission.

I wish people would check their facts before spouting off, the person who sets up a trust fund can do any damn thing they please with it, including canceling it.
It depends on whether it was set up as a revocable fund or an irrevocable fund.
If it was irrevocable, then victor couldn't have "stolen" any money from it, so if he did take his own money out of it, then it was a revocable trust, and he could do as he damn well pleased.
Anyone can google this and find out for themselves.
They did the same thing on the B&B with Thomas shares left by Stephanie. Taylor was the trustee of his shares and gave him Stephanie shares upon her death. Stephanie change the Irrevocable trust using a grandfather law.
Thomas lost his shares. In real life, trust agreements required a judge permission to changes and modifications. It also required written notification to the trustee and trust party to appear in court.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

The Maya/Dayzee storyline is ok. It's not amazing and its not bad. Hopefully since Maya is gonna do something to Rosie means Amber could come back. And kick her ass! :) The triangle from hell of course isn't over. When it does end and when we get a new B&B head writer, Ill be jumping up and down!

I'm new to Y&R, but I agree. Victor needs a new emeny. I don't know about a female, but maybe something like Jack vs Victor again? Idk...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply