Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH; updated Feb. 3rd
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 11:53 AM (1,006 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Alison's dead!! Where is Rafe Kovich? As much as I am digging the Port Charles revisited TPTB were stupid not to bring back Rafe (Brian Gaskill) to reprise his role and be there for Rafe Jr. So what that he is Caleb's kid, Lucy said Rafe loved him and now when he needs him TPTB have not even thought to bring back The Angel Rafe. What the hell are they thinking? With the new mystery "Who killed Alison Barrington" (if she married Rafe shouldn't she be Alison Kovich?) John will become a suspect in Alison's death since he looks so much like Caleb thanks to Rafe Jr. From what I am being told the writers want the viewers to question whether or not vampires could be real or just a some crazy woman's imagination. When this arc ends it is supposed to leave the viewers with answers to some of the questions but also raise new ones. And alot has to do with what is going on with PP and ABCD........With talk of another Quartermaine heir out there, I don't know how many of you remember back in 2009 when Franco and Carly met up at the Christmas tree store and Carly had Joss in her arms and they were arguing about who would buy a specific tree. During that conversation Franco mentioned he had a daughter named Lauren. Yes that is the how the story went back then, don't remember? Go to: If Ron follows through with this story it will complicate the ELQ story, no surprise there.......Now that Duke has been hired by AJ to work for ELQ how will that effect Tracy? Don't count Ms Quartermaine out just yet, Duke will be very helpful to Tracy since he has the associations that could help her. And then we have Luke who will blackmail Carly for the information about another heir.....We had the tale of 2 Todd's, then we had the 2 Dukes, so now will there be the tale of 2 Q's? This story is planned long term so don't expect it to wrap up soon.....As we all know Ron is all about past stories and with Laura coming he is bringing back one that old time viewers are sure to love, "The Ice Princess" revisited...... Same goes for Frisco. Just remember a revisit is not a duplication of an old story it is an exploration of old events and how they effect the present as this will be the case upon Frisco's return. We all remember Maxie's heart transplant when Mac went looking for Frisco. Felicia and Maxie's problems were discussed recently and mother and daughter healed. Now it's time for Frisco/Maxie/Felicia to do the same. Just look at the similarities: Maxie faces a crisis, Frisco returns to help, Maxie is choosing to give up her child as did Frisco allowing Mac to raise his children. Frisco and Felicia make amends which triggers the Mac/Felicia/Frisco triangle revisit. And in the end a Maxie and Spinelli goal. This is RC's way to engage in a recognizable plot, throwing many many complications in true love's way for a couple to overcome.....What if Kevin really was Ryan

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

That Kevin/Ryan drop is 100% wrong according to my friend who has press info.

He is Kevin. Period.
Edited by Golden Duck, Feb 7 2013, 12:30 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I did feel like Kevin was a bit off here and there, but it could have just been not seeing him in so long.

EDIT: Saw the post about it def. being Kevin. Good.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 7 2013, 12:34 PM.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Yeah, I asked about it like 3 days ago because my friend and I both are big Kevin fangirls. And, I saw the fake spoiler on Daytime Dish (Which, is where this was originally from) and my friend's like...No. He's Kevin according to ABC.

So, unless RC changed the storyline in 3 days time. JL's playing Kevin. Period.

Also, there was alot of times when Kevin went off his rocker a wee bit. Especially on Port Charles. :D
Edited by Golden Duck, Feb 7 2013, 12:45 PM.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

It's obvious it's Kevin, no way would Ryan be around Felicia and not try to do something. Nor would Ryan know intimate stuff btwn K&L that only they would know

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Yeah. If it was Ryan he would have put a roofie in Felicia's drink the other day. LMAO.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad. GH has enough crazies!!!

tylerbo20

where the hell are sean and tiffany ...they better be next.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Sharon Wyatt isn't in good health, she has a disease that eats away her jawbone.

Nate
Member Avatar

This writer sure is a big Allison/Rafe fan... LOL.

I am actually glad Rafe didn't come on.... Rafe Jr is confused and doesn't have anyone to go to and the SL would be changed if Rafe was on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply