Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Laura Returns To Port Charles!; Airs the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 12:42 PM (1,036 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Genie returns as Laura on Feb 11. Ron and Frank were interested right away when she was released from Y&R. They thought about waiting until the 50th to bring her back, but RC wanted her as soon as possible so she could be knee-deep in story when the anniversary arrives. He put her into scripts as soon as Frank gave him the go ahead.

RC says we'll see the beginnings of a stronger, healthier Laura, but we don't know what she's been up to while she was away. But we will eventually discover what that is.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I can't wait to find out what's been going on with Laura and I hope she doesn't disappear once the 50th anniversary hoopla dies down this summer.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to what Carlivati has in store for Laura.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

can't wait to see it.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Just a question-or maybe an observation......

We've heard from many people about GF returning but the one person I've seen nothing from is TG. Is there a reason why he isn't doing interviews about her return or even about the 50th? There was a blind item in SOD a few weeks ago about one part of a supercouple not being happy about the other coming back and refused to do any type of media for this--is this the blind item?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Really excited about this and hoping they make the most of it. She looked beautiful in yesterday's episode.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply