Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Frisco Wants Felicia Back!; Airs the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 12:44 PM (1,122 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This week, Frisco lets Felicia know that he wants her back. According to RC, Felicia is thrown by that revelation because she thought their relationship was over. He thinks that as much as she is committed and loves Mac and went through the wringer with Frisco, it's a relationship that the audience saw play out onscreen. He thinks the audience realizes what kind of pull that relationship can have even if one has moved on, the prospect of recapturing that great love with your first love is appealing. Will Felicia be susceptible? What does it mean for Felicia and Mac?

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Felicia is a twit so I am sure she will choose Frisco. :shame:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Not another redux of Frisco & Felicia. Mac will get hurt again. :ermm:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I have a bad feeling Felicia and Frisco will reunite, allowing Felicia to ride off into the sunset with Frisco when Wagner's story arc is up and he leaves the show again. For Mac's sake, I hope not. He deserves happiness with Felicia.

Mason

Honestly, I would rather see a Mac/Alexis/Shawn triangle than Mac/Felicia/Frisco, particularly if Mac is supposed to be the losing party in all of this.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Mason
Feb 7 2013, 04:44 PM
Honestly, I would rather see a Mac/Alexis/Shawn triangle than Mac/Felicia/Frisco, particularly if Mac is supposed to be the losing party in all of this.
Me too, especially since Shawn and Alexis is not doing it for me.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I am NOT one to hate on Kristina Wagner because I love, love, love her and remember her being in so many good stories from the early-1990's when I began watching.

But after watching her extremely awful acting as of late, I would be happy if Frisco took her and they rode off into the sunset together.

First she welcomed back Duke with a "Oh, hi, Duke, I heard you were back in town" greeting about five months ago after believing he had died 23 years ago. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

And then last week she greeted Kevin Collins with a very disappointing, "Oh, nice to see you after 15 years." There was no warmth or emotion involved whatsover. Maybe it was the abrupt writing and everything being crammed in but my mad love for Felicia just became mad anger. :(

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Quote:

First she welcomed back Duke with a "Oh, hi, Duke, I heard you were back in town" greeting about five months ago after believing he had died 23 years ago. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

That's not on her, that's the writing

KMan101
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 7 2013, 04:31 PM
I have a bad feeling Felicia and Frisco will reunite, allowing Felicia to ride off into the sunset with Frisco when Wagner's story arc is up and he leaves the show again. For Mac's sake, I hope not. He deserves happiness with Felicia.
That's exactly what I figured too. I hope not though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply