Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Tidbits
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 12:47 PM (1,278 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Recap Section (rest of this week)

- Carly claims responsibility for Todd's empty safe.
- Todd begs Carly to skip town with him.
- Carly is forced to tell Luke about Franco's daughter, Lauren.

- Connie claims that Kristina is innocent which leads to Kristina being sentenced to community service.
- Connie tells Michael that Sonny was not the one that gave her the ELQ info. Sonny is moved. Michael doesn't know what to think.
- Shawn and Sonny figure out that Tracy was the ELQ snitch, but Sonny keeps it to himself because of Connie.
- Connie's quick thinking manages to save Tracy when she's arrested for her SEC violations.

- Rafe tells John that his mother's killer was wearing a distinctive ring.
- "John" returns wearing the ring. It's Caleb!
- Lucy points a gun at Anna and demands to see Rafe.
- Caleb and a cop free Rafe from his cell.
- Anna disarms Lucy.
- Anna watches surveillance footage and sees Rafe leaving with "John".
- Caleb and the cop reenact the murder scene on the pier. Caleb kills the cop and reveals his true identity to Rafe.
- Rafe escapes.

- Luke tells Tracy about Lauren, but Tracy needs more to save ELQ (she needs cash!)
- Duke tells AJ and Michael that he failed to get ELQ's assets unfrozen.
- Duke digs up a piece of ELQ history that may prove to be ELQ's salvation. Tracy gets the same idea.

What Will Happen (Wk of 2/11)

- Lucy and John come face to face.
- Carly and Starr bond over Todd.
- Sam makes a horrifying discovery during her efforts to clear John.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, def watch it john/caleb storyline... I do enjoy it... :) ty again for posting.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

At the end of today's episode Caleb definitely seemed more human than in Lucy's dream. He was pretty much just a darker McBain. Probably has more personality too. If they're trying to make Caleb a viable character though, why do they have him murdering everyone to get his son? How can he keep existing in Port Charles after what he has done?

I'm pissed that the Quartermaine heir is Franco's stupid ass daughter. I always thought they might undo Franco being a Q. Now I'm wondering if Britt is Franco's daughter. There were rumors that she was Faison's daughter, but kinda thinking she's Franco's now. Kelly Thiebaud is only 7 or 8 years younger than James Franco, but he's never coming back after JFP's ouster so it doesn't matter. Also once SJB was gone as Claudia they made Johnny her son and he is only 3 or 4 years younger so it doesn't matter. The other scenario would be if they cast a strong actress as Lauren then I might accept it.

I keep hearing there end up being two miss heirs so I would love it if someone gets Franco's daughter Lauren to break the tie for ELQ and it turns out that she and Franco were never truly Quartermaine's so the other Q heir is the true tiebreaker. I don't like making Franco so important or even letting him have a role on the show. Franco sucks.

cscarly

Rafe should open Michael eyes who aj is
If Caleb do all this what would aj done with
Mom poor aj rich

Anon

Quote:

Now I'm wondering if Britt is Franco's daughter.

She just looks too old to be Franco's daughter. My money is on Ellie being the Q heir, she looks like she could be Michael's cousin.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

This stuff sounds ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT! :)

No mob nonsense dragging on and on, no 'roid boy. It's amazing how a soap can snap back into good solid health with a little housecleaning!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply