Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story Season 3 casting news.; Frances Conroy & Taissa Farmiga return.
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 01:52 PM (494 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

It's Official: Frances Conroy, Taissa Farmiga to Return for American Horror Story's Third Season
by Kimberly Roots

American Horror Story Asylum Frances ConroyAmerican Horror Story leading ladies Frances Conroy and Taissa Farmiga will be back for the series’ upcoming third season.

Farmiga played tortured teen Violet in Season 1 of Ryan Murphy‘s FX scarefest. Conroy appeared in the first season as ghostly maid Moira and in the second as a noir-tinged Angel of Death.

Farmiga will be a brand new character in Season 3, which series co-creator Murphy recently said will take place in modern day but also will be “more historical in nature.” No word yet on who Conroy will portray.

Murphy announced Conroy’s commitment via his Twitter feed Thursday.

http://tvline.com/2013/02/07/american-horror-story-season-3-cast-taissa-farmiga/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Glad to see Conroy coming back. I could take or leave Farmiga though.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Conroy brought back. Farmiga never impressed me in Season 1 as Violet.

I hope Lange is brought back. It wouldn't seem like AHS without her.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

DrewHamilton
Feb 7 2013, 07:41 PM
Glad to see Conroy brought back. Farmiga never impressed me in Season 1 as Violet.

I hope Lange is brought back. It wouldn't seem like AHS without her.
It's already been confirmed that Lange will return for season three.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So the confirmed cast so far....

Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Evan Peters, Frances Conroy and Taissa Farmiga

I'd love to see Christine Estabrook (Marcy) and Denis O'Hare return

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I still say it's going to be about modern day witchcraft in New Orleans and/or Salem, Mass with Lange as the High Priestess.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm going to have to stop reading to avoid learning too much, but I'm glad the actress who played Violet is coming back. I loved her.

I'd really like to see - I'm blanking on the name, but the one who's on Nashville now. I wish she could play a different character somehow. Maybe a cameo.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

px780
Feb 8 2013, 02:25 PM
I'm going to have to stop reading to avoid learning too much, but I'm glad the actress who played Violet is coming back. I loved her.

I'd really like to see - I'm blanking on the name, but the one who's on Nashville now. I wish she could play a different character somehow. Maybe a cameo.
Connie Britton?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Casey
Feb 8 2013, 03:01 PM
px780
Feb 8 2013, 02:25 PM

Connie Britton?
Yes- thank you! I'm not sure if I ever knew that.

King
Member Avatar

I will give it a whirl, I hated Asylum. and the end of season one.

am103
Member Avatar

Season One was FANTASTIC! Season Two was complete trash. I feel like they tried to do too much and it just didn't work out for them. Hopefully Season Three will be good like the first season. I think the witchcraft approach could be awesome if done right. Hoping to see more of Lange in the new season as well!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply